Count Nefaria VS Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CasanoVa
To the death

lordboo
Originally posted by CasanoVa
To the death
superman goes down for the count smile

CasanoVa
I reckon Nefaria's dials go up to 12, after all he takes shots from Mjolnir and laughs it off. We've seen how Supe's takes shots from Mjlonir now havent we? Nefaria team wrecked the Avengers and Thunderbolts at the same time aswell.

guy222
To the death

CN>/=Superman

CasanoVa
Originally posted by guy222
CN>/=Superman

What the hell does that mean? Let me havoc a guess, Count Nefaria is greater than or equal to Superman?

LORDSIDIOUS01
What the hell does that mean? Let me havoc a guess, Count Nefaria is greater than or equal to Superman?

Why are u being disrespectful? Guy answered your thread

Symmetric Chaos
Let me havoc a guess

Do you mean hazard a guess?

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

Its cool, Sidious. U have a good day smile

leonidas
speed advantage alone would give this to superman. CN was portrayed around thor level, but never really showed anything above that. one difference though between CN and thor -- no magic for CN, which gives thor an advantage over superman.

superman wins against one of my favourite superman knock-offs. smile

batdude123
Yeah, Superman has the versatility and the speed advantage here.

Supes ftw.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01

I'm not. I couldn't understand what he said, so I had to try and work it out.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Do you mean hazard a guess?

No.

Redatom65
we can wrok it out, we can work it out. Think of what I'm sying, you can get it wrong and it still be alright, Think of what I'm saying, we can work it out or say goodnight, we cn work it out, we can work it out.

Life is very short, and there's no tiiiime, for fussing and fighting my friend, I have always thought, that it's a criiime, so I will ask you once again.....

Superman has the speed advantage and I'm sure he can take him out rather quickly

lordboo
Originally posted by Redatom65
we can wrok it out, we can work it out. Think of what I'm sying, you can get it wrong and it still be alright, Think of what I'm saying, we can work it out or say goodnight, we cn work it out, we can work it out.

Life is very short, and there's no tiiiime, for fussing and fighting my friend, I have always thought, that it's a criiime, so I will ask you once again.....

Superman has the speed advantage and I'm sure he can take him out rather quickly
youve gotta see it my way.

CasanoVa
How fast was Whirlwind when Nefaria stole his power? ('cause then you can work out how fast Nefaria is by multiplying it by 100)

guy222
I'm not. I couldn't understand what he said, so I had to try and work it out.

Just ask me about the symbols. I was helping your thread. I have done that since being apart of KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.