Wonder woman vs Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so both are in bloodlust mode ..
Iceman thinks Wonder woman just killed the whole X-men team
Wonder Woman thinks Bobby called her a Wonder-B*tch ..

Who will win this battle?

Discus!!!

cool

Joey Stacks
Wonder Woman pretty easily.

2damnloud
Flash freeze, moisture extraction, Can she survive???

Joey Stacks
No but she can lasso Iceman faster then he could think then do a

SHOW ME YOUR HUMAN FORM

then throw him into space.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Joey Stacks
No but she can lasso Iceman faster then he could think then do a

SHOW ME YOUR HUMAN FORM

then throw him into space.

Interesting.

WW lasso Iceman faster than he could think? What about Iceman flash freezing her? Thats instant.

Has Wonder Woman ever thrown someone into space? Hell, can she? Either way, Iceman can and HAS survived space before.

guy222
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Discus!!!

cool

diana should win. bobby could freeze her smile

Joey Stacks
While in his human form

tied up

ok.

and Iceman has to think before he can make actions

Wonder Woman moves faster then he can think about said actions

2+2=4

Iceman = dead

batdude123
Originally posted by jrodslam
Interesting.

WW lasso Iceman faster than he could think? What about Iceman flash freezing her? Thats instant.

Has Wonder Woman ever thrown someone into space? Hell, can she? Either way, Iceman can and HAS survived space before.

I think he means that she could get the first move (or couple of moves) in this fight because of her superior reflexes and superior thought speed.

From there, it's just a matter of putting the lasso on him, and doing what she wants with him. naughty

Or something like that.

jrodslam
While in his human form

tied up

ok.

and Iceman has to think before he can make actions

Wonder Woman moves faster then he can think about said actions

2+2=4

Iceman = dead

Is it possible you can show WW throwing someone into space? Or at least give a name of the person and comic+issue number?

Joey Stacks
Superman has PUNCHED Lobo into space effortlessly, doesn't take much thought to think that if Wonder Woman put some effort into it and throws instead of punches she could do the same.

jrodslam
Superman has PUNCHED Lobo into space effortlessly, doesn't take much thought to think that if Wonder Woman put some effort into it and throws instead of punches she could do the same.

So i guess the answer is never then.erm

Supermans strength > Wonder Womans Strength.

Supermans punch > Wonder Womans throw.

Joey Stacks
Lol at an uppercut being able to generate more moving strength then a fullbody throw

jrodslam
Originally posted by batdude123
I think he means that she could get the first move (or couple of moves) in this fight because of her superior reflexes and superior thought speed.

From there, it's just a matter of putting the lasso on him, and doing what she wants with him. naughty

Or something like that.

I hear that batdude. However, im almost 100% sure the lasso wouldnt be her first move or even first 5 moves.

Fight starts, Iceman gets shattered and thats when he counter attacks.

janus77
Wonder Woman.
bobby's not doing nothing to the hot lady!

Joey Stacks
I doubt that Iceman would be able to bring himself back from a full shatter, it wouldn't kill him, but he'd likely pass out from the pain of reforming.

jrodslam
Lol at an uppercut being able to generate more moving strength then a fullbody throw

Id agree if that were you and i. This is Supermans punch and Wonder Womans throw. Completely different.

jrodslam
I doubt that Iceman would be able to bring himself back from a full shatter, it wouldn't kill him, but he'd likely pass out upon reforming.

100% False.

Blair Wind
I doubt that Iceman would be able to bring himself back from a full shatter, it wouldn't kill him, but he'd likely pass out from the pain of reforming.

what Jrod said. Thats only happened once, and because he was blown up in human form. All other times, he was a-ok a second later (Sentinels blowing him up, him turning into water, even when emma used his powers she did it erm )

Juntai
I hear that batdude. However, im almost 100% sure the lasso wouldnt be her first move or even first 5 moves.

Fight starts, Iceman gets shattered and thats when he counter attacks. Why wouldn't it be? It's certainly a viable tactic, and she certainly has used it as a first attack method. See the recent JLA fight with Amazo, before his brain could process Wonder Woman had him tied up.

Joey Stacks
100% False.

Iceman has said in the past how much pain reforming has caused him

Hell he was in a massive amount of pain from reforming through a wall.

And no they aren't that completely different in that an average showing Superman isn't that much more physically stronger then Wonder Woman that he could punch someone into space and she couldn't do the same even after applying much more effort.

Joey Stacks
Funny that I'd just finished reading JLA 06 earlier today

Originally posted by Juntai
Why wouldn't it be? It's certainly a viable tactic, and she certainly has used it as a first attack method. See the recent JLA fight with Amazo, before his brain could process Wonder Woman had him tied up.

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1688/ddothistomegb6.jpg

phillipan

And no they aren't that completely different in that an average showing Superman isn't that much more physically stronger then Wonder Woman that he could punch someone into space and she couldn't do the same even after applying much more effort.

Um maybe he was in pain because he reformed IN the wall. Whn two things iccupy the same space it gets messy. Thor was in pain when he was phased into the ground.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juntai
Why wouldn't it be? It's certainly a viable tactic, and she certainly has used it as a first attack method. See the recent JLA fight with Amazo, before his brain could process Wonder Woman had him tied up.

It can be. It just not to likely as a first attack. Secondly, shes familiar with Amazo, and know most of his abilities. Flash's speed so he must be contained. Shes not familiar with Iceman at all.

Joey Stacks
Yeah and he made the comment about pulling on guts and was gripping his ribs as he was reforming after blowing up the wall.

Joey Stacks
"Basic knowledge

Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not."

Symmetric Chaos
It can be. It just not to likely as a first attack. Secondly, shes familiar with Amazo, and know most of his abilities. Flash's speed so he must be contained. Shes not familiar with Iceman at all.

If we do this out of 10 WW is likey to learn that the lasso would be a good opening move after two or three fights.

jrodslam

And more times than not, it hasnt cause him any pain at all.

When reforming after being exploded after being in a wall, he wasnt in a massive amount of pain. It made him feel sick in the stomach.

I guess we wont see eye to eye on this cause eventhough not shown on average, the degree of Supermans strength compared to Dianas is rather large. I personally dont think Wonder Woman can punch someone into space. Maybe she candepending on circumstances, but who knows. I doubt it though.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
If we do this out of 10 WW is likey to learn that the lasso would be a good opening move after two or three fights.

Then Iceman would know to flash freeze her which is instant after 2 or 3 fights as well. Kinda works both ways.

jrodslam
"Basic knowledge

Each side receives basic knowledge of the other. A good measure of this would be what the general population of the character's homeworld knows. For example, that Superman has a weakness to Kryptonite is general knowledge, but that he's Clark Kent is not."

Thats true, altohugh basic knowledege about Iceman is Ice slides, regeneration, immune to cold, generating freezing temperatures, ice-blasts and ice weapons.

Joey Stacks
She's not punching Bobby into space, she's throwing him. I don't care what anyone says Superman's not that much more stronger then Wonder Woman in his avg showings that he can punch someone into space and she can't throw someone

Hell if you still think the gap is that massive

She could just drop him into a volcano after saying

NO MORE FUNNY ICE BUSINESS

Or throw him into the sea

Or whatever.

and most times when Iceman reforms, it hurts and I don't know about you but "reforming felt like tying up shoes laces with guts" sure does sound like a massive amount of pain.

jrodslam
She's not punching Bobby into space, she's throwing him. I don't care what anyone says Superman's not that much more stronger then Wonder Woman in his avg showings that he can punch someone into space and she can't throw someone

You have your opinion and i can respect that. I just personally dont think she can throw someone into space.

Hell if you still think the gap is that massive

She could just drop him into a volcano after saying

NO MORE FUNNY ICE BUSINESS

Or throw him into the sea

Or whatever.

Well hey if thats her means of victory, then why not? She throws on the lasso so now Bobby is in human form and cant ice up and thus gets thrown in a volcano or the sea. Cant argue with that can i?

and most times when Iceman reforms, it hurts and I don't know about you but "reforming felt like tying up shoes laces with guts" sure does sound like a massive amount of pain.

Its happened a couple of times. And "reforming felt like tying up shoes laces with guts" doesnt sound like a massive amount of pain to me. It sounds like a nausea.

Redatom65
Iceman, doesn't really think well when he's pissed off, but when wonder woman's pissed, she may not be thinking straight, but it's a whole other game. Her speed and strength will take care of Iceman faster than Iceman can freeze her, or the water vapor in the air or whatever. Wonder Woman is more likely to win here

jrodslam
Originally posted by Redatom65
Iceman, doesn't really think well when he's pissed off,

And you get that from? I have scans that say otherwise.

Redatom65
And you get that from? I have scans that say otherwise.

I base this off the number of x-men comics I've read over that of Wonder Woman comics, usually when Iceman fights pissed off, he fights better, but that's typical in comics. This would seem more like a blind rage, what with him thinking she killed his team.

jrodslam
I base this off the number of x-men comics I've read over that of Wonder Woman comics, usually when Iceman fights pissed off, he fights better, but that's typical in comics. This would seem more like a blind rage, what with him thinking she killed his team.

Ahh i see. Blind rage. Well in all fairness, most characters at least heroes dont fight well when they are in that state. They get sloppy and careless.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Wonder Woman ftw.

Redatom65
yeah, but my point was, wonder woman fighting just as sloppy with a bigger and meaner punch.

Blair Wind
A) She throws him into space, he evaporates (which leads to C)

B) Its only caused him severe pain once (when he was blown up in human form) out of the what, five times he has done that move, so moving on to C

C) From the "mist" form, he can do like a billion different things to her. She can do ONE. erm

Redatom65
she could jsut knock him out with some hard punches from her blind rage...

llagrok
When the x-men were fighting the Neyaphem, Iceman was shattered into pieces and only his head remained. He was able to reform himself by absorbing some chicks moisture. That wouldn't work on WW?

She punches him once, crushing him. He absorbs her moisture, game over.

Blair Wind
she could jsut knock him out with some hard punches from her blind rage...

Knock.....him out? confused

Her punches>>>>his body. Good thing he doesnt really need it, all it will do is shatter his body wink

Soljer
laughing

UniOmni
He freezes her, and then takes her cherr- with a giant icy dil-. You fill in the rest.

Validus
Wonder Woman wins. I don't know how.

dawsey28
eek!

jrodslam
Originally posted by Val
Wonder Woman wins. I don't know how.

I can respect that answer. At least you didnt say something like "Shed punch him to pieces.".

All im saying is that a flash freeze is instant.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I guess it depends on who gets the drop on who first. He could flash freeze her. She could touch any part of him with the lasso and make him revert to his human form.

SupremeMan
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp

Discus!!!

cool

Unless IceMan is a heckuva lot more powerful than he was in his early days, WW pretty easily wins this one.

Mr. Slippyfist
I... don't like current Iceman... at all. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.