David Icke-the double bluff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Interesting article in which a reverend analysed David Icke's books, I wont quote it all but the conclusion went something like this:

Point is Icke tells us that the Illuminati want us to know they are there, he tells us they are very sneaky, he tells us that they are masters of deception...it seems David Icke is telling us all about the Illuminati not to hinder them, but to extend their control. After all, what does he do? He pushes some into disbelieving the Illuminati and others into following him in "fighting" the Illuminati.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Interesting article in which a reverend analysed David Icke's books, I wont quote it all but the conclusion went something like this:

Point is Icke tells us that the Illuminati want us to know they are there, he tells us they are very sneaky, he tells us that they are masters of deception...it seems David Icke is telling us all about the Illuminati not to hinder them, but to extend their control. After all, what does he do? He pushes some into disbelieving the Illuminati and others into following him in "fighting" the Illuminati.

Good post grand, there is alot of flase flag and dis-info operations in the research community. This usually cause most to fall into "Conspiracism".

Grand_Moff_Gav
So, out of pure interest, how can you be sure you can trust the theorists, or do you accept that maybe they are all liars and you could be wrong, or is the possibility impossible for you? (Not trying to sound challenging or ignorant smile)

Oh, and it's good to be back

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
So, out of pure interest, how can you be sure you can trust the theorists, or do you accept that maybe they are all liars and you could be wrong, or is the possibility impossible for you? (Not trying to sound challenging or ignorant smile)

Oh, and it's good to be back

Your not supposed to trust the theorist and take their word. Your supposed to objectively look at the evidence they present, and their sources. The momment you side with researchers specific models or distrust perfectly good information because it does not fit your model. You fall into conspiricism.

Deano
ive heard it also. read the thread

'cut the crap about the illumiamti and see the jesuit order'

Tiberius
Originally posted by Deano

Who is David Icke? I saw this posted in another thread whilst browsing offline, is he anything to do with Star Trek?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Tiberius
Who is David Icke? I saw this posted in another thread whilst browsing offline, is he anything to do with Star Trek?

No...but why have you put a picture of the Queen up?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Deano

That's 2 Stuff post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.