Movie Spider-man vs Comic Spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Movie Spider-man has had some amazing feats in his movies. Like stopping a train and holding up that humongous wall in the end of the 2nd movie.

shksprtx
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Movie Spider-man has had some amazing feats in his movies. Like stopping a train and holding up that humongous wall in the end of the 2nd movie.

The train darn near killed him, and he struggled mightily against that wall...

I'll say comic Spidey ftw, 7/10

Wolverine2006
U think classic spidey wuld beat him 7/10

Soljer
You didn't say classic, you said comic.

Comic Spidey >>> Classic Spidey >= Movie Spidey

guy222
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

I can beat up Tobey stick out tongue Comic>Tobey. I will see the movie

Bouboumaster
Hugh Jackman over Tobey 9/10

python99
the movie spiderman still does not know what he is truly capable of doing, unlike the comic spidey who has gone through so much.

llagrok
Movie spider man obviously holds back way too much. He couldn't even knock out Doc Oc when punching him.

DarkCrawler
Comic Spidey will whack that copy. 10/10. No way the movie one can win. Spidey has gone through dozens of copies during his years, he even laid the smackdown on pissed off Ben Reilly.

Soljer
Originally posted by llagrok
Movie spider man obviously holds back way too much. He couldn't even knock out Doc Oc when punching him.

Neither does comic spidey - they both hold back.

Not saying that the Movie could stand up to the current Comic Spidey. Just that Spidey rarely lays his rogues out in a single punch.

Also - what of Movie Spidey against Classic 'Just-Bit' Spidey? I, earnestly, think that'd be a better fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.