Why are the minority more believable?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Why is it, that people put the words of a very small amount of men from shady backgrounds who have been going for maybe a few years before the words of thousands of others who come from well documented and publicised backgrounds who have many different views and aims?

OR

50 men All appear at around the same time).
Tell us that 10,000 years of Human history has been carefully manipulated by an evil all-powerful organisaition who keeps absolutely everything secret.
Owe their living to people buying into their theories and/or visiting their websites...etc etc.
All share a common intrest.

vs

thousands of other people (experts inmany fields).
give different views and opinions on certain things,
come from differnt backgrounds
do not share a common intrest?

Who is more believable?

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Why is it, that people put the words of a very small amount of men from shady backgrounds who have been going for maybe a few years before the words of thousands of others who come from well documented and publicised backgrounds who have many different views and aims?

OR

Tell us that 10,000 years of Human history has been carefully manipulated by an evil all-powerful organisaition who keeps absolutely everything secret.
Owe their living to people buying into their theories and/or visiting their websites...etc etc.

vs

Who is more believable?

The way I see it, believing in the few makes those who have little self empowerment feel as though they are part of some greater knowledge or purpose. Or it excuses their failures or inability to make any headway in the real world. I am not saying that it is the only reason, but I believe in many cases, it's a factor.

NuclearWinter
Maybe it's because we realize that in many cases the "status quo" in modern science doesn't seem to ever prevail for more than a few decades before it is proven wrong. Perhaps we are tired of the fact that science can't explain everything, so we look for other answers as well.

Also because we know the Truth which is that at one time many scientists/"experts" claimed that the World was flat, and the majority of the World believed it. If it had not been for finding out the Truth by searching further, we may still have believed that today. But we now know better because of those who stuck with their conviction and believed otherwise.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Therefore the minority are always correct?

Deano
its about truth. if the majority wish to remain lazy and ignorant then thats there choice. but it will be a choice that will cost them. the majority follow the one in front like sheep.

the majority are too busy with work, and worrying about there football team, and worring about the next celebrity, that they cant find answers for themselves and are blind to truth.

people take mainstream news as gospel even though the news are full of employed repeaters(not reporters) because they parrot the governments voice without question. and people accept this as truth without question. but not everyone though, thanks to the free internet(for how long), people can find other wealths of information.

plus with many other factors mentioned, i now know why it is easy for a very few people to keep people in complete ignorance.

but lets just say that the minority as you like to call them, are rising rapidly. evil and ignorance cant remain forever. and the tide is turning

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Deano
its about truth.

Deano, you have no concept of truth, fact or fiction.

if the majority wish to remain lazy and ignorant then thats there choice

Lazy and ignorant? If by lazy, you mean the type to post entire passages or words of others because they are too lazy to think for themselves, and if you mean by ignorant , those who post sh*t without even reading it closely or taking any responsibility for spreading said ignorance... than you must be talking from experience.

the majority follow the one in front like sheep.

Says the sheep who bleats the loudest.

the majority are too busy with work

Imagine that, people worrying about putting a roof over their heads and food on their table or contributing to society in any way...stupid punters.

thanks to the free internet(for how long), people can find other wealths of information.

And a wealth of misinformation and downright garbage.

but lets just say that the minority as you like to call them, are rising rapidly. evil and ignorance cant remain forever. and the tide is turning

Evil and ignorance will always be here. You have made the choice to walk the path of willful ignorance, so will others.

Deano
i have made a choice. and its the right choice by me.

you are very blind to whats going on. its all unfolding right in front of your eyes and still you continue to make excuses. you are unbelievable.

NuclearWinter
Either that or he is enjoying it. Still trying to figure him out Deano.

NuclearWinter
Believe it or not, there are those who simply ENJOY creating chaos in this World.

But Deano is correct Kharma, when he states that the numbers of those who are like that will decrease dramatically very soon.

This thought may bother you. But for about 1,000 years the tides will indeed have shifted towards the Light. Very very soon.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Believe it or not, there are those who simply ENJOY creating chaos in this World.

But Deano is correct Kharma, when he states that the numbers of those who are like that will decrease dramatically very soon.

This thought may bother you. But for about 1,000 years the tides will indeed have shifted towards the Light. Very very soon.

I am so glad your privy to the Illuminati's time schedule.

Emperor Ashtar

OR

vs

Who is more believable?

Their both wrong really, people need to stop thinking in black in white. I really understand why when two opposing extreme's are presented, society pics one or the other. There's always a middle ground here, and as humans we need thrive by standing in a middle ground.

Grand_Moff_Gav
So, you have collected evidence and come to the conclusion that a Global Elite is slowly taking over the world...even though they have controlled it for ever anyway?

Emperor Ashtar
So, you have collected evidence and come to the conclusion that a Global Elite is slowly taking over the world...even though they have controlled it for ever anyway?

When did I ever claim that the global elite have controlled the world?

I have said or implied, and over class with high influence is effecting government policy to fit their wants.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Thats been accepted by the universial populace since time began...

Emperor Ashtar
Thats been accepted by the universial populace since time began...
So, that means that people excpet the illuminati smile

NuclearWinter
I am so glad your privy to the Illuminati's time schedule.
The forces of Darkness (Evil) and those of the TRUE Light (Good) each believe that December 21st, 2012 will be the beginning of what they have been waiting for for thousands of years.

Two scenarios are possible here. Either only one is right, or they are both right.

I tend to believe in the first one. And I believe it is the forces of Christ consciousness that will prevail.

NuclearWinter
The difference between the Forces of True Light and the forces of Darkness is that the Forces of True Light have REAL Prophets endowed with Christ consciousness which have foretold of the coming Age of Peace.

The forces of Darkness, or one of the branches (The Illuminati), have no true prophecies whatsoever. And even if they think they do, they are FALSE prophecies, because they do not come from the SOURCE. Because they are disconnected from that Source.

However, the forces of Darkness DO NOT CARE either way. Their main goal is to create as much chaos and fear in the lives of each and every one of us as possible so as to hold us down to their level of vibration while at the same time enjoying the last of their moments here on Earth.

And they are even going so far as to purposely neglect any of Christ's prophets and/or His prophecies (not just those of the Bible, and not just those within Christianity), and to continue pushing ahead with an agenda that will never fully matierialize into their main goals. Of course, they have been doing this for as long as they have been around. So whats new?

They always lose in the end. So whats new?

NuclearWinter
As we approach December 21, 2012, ALL Human Beings will be forced to choose a side. Many have already chosen. There will be no sitting on the fence after the next 5-6 years have ended. The consequences of each choice will determine where you exist for the next 1,000 years or so. And I'm not just talking in terms of a physical body.

NuclearWinter
Of course, time as we feel it on Earth does not exist outside the Earth, and so therefore what we consider to be a long time - 1,000 years - is nothing for those who don't fall under the same influence of time that we Humans on Earth fall under.

However, although 1,000 years on Earth may not mean very much to those forms of energy that exist outside of it, it will sure as hell mean alot to the energy/beings who are residing on it for that period of time.

To them that will remain on the planet for the Age of Peace it will feel EXTREMELY wonderful. Which is a feeling that would make any form of Evil want to cringe.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTzNLhxPzjo

bill hicks says it best

Grand_Moff_Gav
Deano, Nuclearwinter, Ashtar, Parker...this picture sums you all up.

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/PHC/PHC002/200336667-001.jpg

Emperor Ashtar
Deano, Nuclearwinter, Ashtar, Parker...this picture sums you all up.

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/PHC/PHC002/200336667-001.jpg

I have always been the blacksheep in my family, nothing new.

Grand_Moff_Gav
No I think it makes perfect sense. We are all the sheep...you free thinkers do not call yourself sheep, you claim to be free because you know the truth, but as it happens, you are as much servants to the same Shepherds as the rest of us.

Emperor Ashtar
No I think it makes perfect sense. We are all the sheep...you free thinkers do not call yourself sheep, you claim to be free because you know the truth, but as it happens, you are as much servants to the same Shepherds as the rest of us.
Yeah, I know, we are all sheep. Since were all slaves to the illuminati.

Grand_Moff_Gav
The best of it, no matter how hard you try, you will always be part of the flock. Lambs to the slaughter.

Emperor Ashtar
The best of it, no matter how hard you try, you will always be part of the flock. Lambs to the slaughter.
Not really, you can't change the flock, but you don't have to be apart of it.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I have always been the blacksheep in my family, nothing new.

yeah same here.Heck I have always been the blaksheep here in my city as well since I always piss off all the die hard NFL fans here in kansas city cheering for the opposing team that plays the Chiefs to win all the time.I go up against 80,000 people every sunday during football season rooting for the opposing team to win so this is nothing new to me.Im used to it. big grin

Grand_Moff_Gav
Not really, you can't change the flock, but you don't have to be apart of it.

No, no matter how fast you run the dogs will reign you back in with the rest of us. Resistance is useless. wink

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah same here.Heck I have always been the blaksheep here in my city as well since I always piss off all the die hard NFL fans here in kansas city cheering for the opposing team that plays the Chiefs to win all the time.I go up against 80,000 people every sunday during football season rooting for the opposing team to win so this is nothing new to me.Im used to it. big grin
Doesn't that tell you something?

Emperor Ashtar
No, no matter how fast you run the dogs will reign you back in with the rest of us. Resistance is useless. wink

No, they won't, not yet anyways.

Grand_Moff_Gav
No, they won't, not yet anyways.

Oh they will...it is...inevitable.

Emperor Ashtar
Oh they will...it is...inevitable.
Because your a memeber of the elite grand? confused

Grand_Moff_Gav
Who knows...maybe you are.

Emperor Ashtar
Who knows...maybe you are. laughing

Grand_Moff_Gav
You know those Illuminati guys...thousands of levels of restraint, they are unescapable.

Mr Parker

Doesn't that tell you something?

That doesnt tell me anything,go to any stadium and root for the opposing team in that staduim to win that has a strong fanbase-teams like the arizona cardinals dont count since half the stadium almost always has even more fans than from the opposing team than fans for the cardinals there. big grin but go to a stadium that has a diehard fanbase and the same will happen to you,so no that doesnt tell me anything. big grin

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Mr Parker
That doesnt tell me anything,go to any stadium and root for the opposing team in that staduim to win that has a strong fanbase-teams like the arizona cardinals dont count since half the stadium almost always has even more fans than from the opposing team than fans for the cardinals there. big grin but go to a stadium that has a diehard fanbase and the same will happen to you,so no that doesnt tell me anything. big grin

I fear your socially retarded...

J-Beowulf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTzNLhxPzjo

bill hicks says it best

Funny, at 1:06 in that video it seems that he makes the same satanic hand gesture you were accusing politicians of making all the time... i find that ironic.

Deano
he made all sorts of finger movements in that video. he didnt think, oh im going to do a satanic hand signal now. it was unintentional i think

J-Beowulf
he made all sorts of finger movements in that video. he didnt think, oh im going to do a satanic hand signal now. it was unintentional i think

I'm glad you can afford others the same assurance you afford Hicks that his actions were unintentional.

Oh wait...

KharmaDog

And what makes you think that his signals were unintential, but that any of the precious pictures posted were intentional? He is a professional communicator by nature, surely he is aware of all forms of communication.

He made it multiple times. A mistake? Maybe once, but multiple times? He made that gesture at least 15 times. He definately must be in league with satan and the illuminati.

Deano
yes but he is not in charge of a government is he. and he is not leading us into wars. he is a comedian.

you guys are unbelievable

KharmaDog
yes but he is not in charge of a government is he. and he is not leading us into wars. he is a comedian.

But you posted pics of Paul McCartney and Elizabeth Taylor to prove your point, and those two weren't even making the right gesture.

It seems your argument is pretty selective as to whom it is applied to.

Emperor Ashtar
Man deano, you really screw yourself over sometimes.

KharmaDog

Whether that was a joke or just advice...it was f'ing hysterical.

Emperor Ashtar
sad

KharmaDog
Don't be sad...you made a funny, and for a brief monet, the world a better place.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Don't be sad...you made a funny, and for a brief monet, the world a better place.
I would think you have more concern for your friend deano?

Deano

nah i havent at all. i posted pictures of politicians, paul mcartney just happened to be on the same picture.

they are just trying to derail the thread as usual.

and what makes you so perfect? ive saw some of you comments that have been laughable but i havent been as rude as to come in and say anything. either speak on topic or dont bother. do you have a brain?

Emperor Ashtar
nah i havent at all. i posted pictures of politicians, paul mcartney just happened to be on the same picture.

they are just trying to derail the thread as usual.

and what makes you so perfect? ive saw some of you comments that have been laughable but i havent been as rude as to come in and say anything. either speak on topic or dont bother. do you have a brain?

Then your doing more harm than good, If I posted something laughable Tell me.

Grand_Moff_Gav

He is one of the restraints I was talking about, people like you think you are free, but he is the one keeping you in.

Emperor Ashtar
Grand is actually right becareful of dialectical Divisions.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Grand is actually right becareful of dialectical Divisions.

Please call me Gav or Gavin. Or if you want Grand Moff Gav, or the Grand Moff...Im sure you understand, it would be abit annoing if I called you Emperor instead of Ashtar.

lord xyz
Please call me Gav or Gavin. Or if you want Grand Moff Gav, or the Grand Moff...Im sure you understand, it would be abit annoing if I called you Emperor instead of Ashtar. He called me lord. sad

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by lord xyz
He called me lord. sad

Don't you find it annoing, I hate people saying Grand or Grand Moff.

lord xyz
Don't you find it annoing, I hate people saying Grand or Grand Moff. I refer you as GMG, that any good?

KharmaDog
I don't mid Kharma. I do dislike being called "Karma" though, there is a reason for the original misspelling of the word.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I refer you as GMG, that any good?

Yeah, GMG, Gav the Grand Moff, Grand Moff Gav, either or anyway any order.

I usually just call you XYZ, do you require changes?

I don't mid Kharma. I do dislike being called "Karma" though, there is a reason for the original misspelling of the word.
Tell it.

lord xyz
I don't mid Kharma. I do dislike being called "Karma" though, there is a reason for the original misspelling of the word. Your dixelsya?

KharmaDog
Tell it.

No. stick out tongue

Your dixelsya?

O.K., that's just funny.

lord xyz
Yeah, GMG, Gav the Grand Moff, Grand Moff Gav, either or anyway any order.

I usually just call you XYZ, do you require changes?

Tell it. Lower case would be preffered. I can't stand it in upper case, it's like you're saying the letters' names and not "ziz", how it should be pronounced. However, in an intellectual debate, "lord xyz" is most appropiate, as it is my full username, "xyz" is just in chit-chat. smile

O.K., that's just funny. I only just realised that I reversed all the letters apart from the end two, which dyslexics don't get wrong! oh

Don't you just love it when you come up with the best thing possible without trying? big grin

Grand_Moff_Gav
I've only just noticed it is all in lower case. Though, I used to make the mistake of calling Feceman, Faceman.

lord xyz
I've only just noticed it is all in lower case. Though, I used to make the mistake of calling Feceman, Faceman. laughing out loud

Emperor Ashtar
Please call me Gav or Gavin. Or if you want Grand Moff Gav, or the Grand Moff...Im sure you understand, it would be abit annoing if I called you Emperor instead of Ashtar.
My bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.