Premonition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Anybody been to see this film? I just saw it this past weekend.After getting extremely excited about it because of the previews, I got to say I was actually extremely let down by this film.Anybody else feel the same way? The way they kept going back in time as if she kept dreaming was confusing as hell and the ending was very dissapointing.The previews made it look like a great film but the film itself did not live up to my expectations.The previews I feel were the best part about this movie.

SnakeEyes
I thought the previews made it look bad... so, what do you know, it actually WAS bad.

No surprise there.

It looked pretty shitty.

Mr Parker
Well I wish I had thought the previews looked bad so I could have saved myself some money and just have waited till it came to the library to see if for free.

InnerRise
Well from what I've been hearing about it through reviews and the such, the movie is pretty bad, although I was taken in my the Previews as well.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Morning_Glory
i saw this movie a few weeks ago... and it was sort of blah... I sort of didnt see the ending coming... but o well, I like Sandra Bullock's chick flicks but this movie wasnt one of her better movies ....nope

Mr Parker
yeah normally her fims are really good but this was one of those rare ones that for some reason she decided to do even though the script was pretty bad.Strange that a person like her who can pretty much turn down a role if she so chooses if she doesnt like the script, decided to not turn down the role for THIS film after looking at and knowing how bad the script was.

InnerRise
Actually, her previous movie roles haven't been all that good.

She's not a good chooser apparently. That or she's not a good script reader.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Morning_Glory
she was good in Crash

and well... for us girls (and some guys out there) who love a good chick flicks... Hope Floats and While You Were Sleeping -- and the first Miss Congeniality (sp?) - were all really good --- but I guess those werent very recent messed anyways... oh and Speed... hmm

I loved it when she was in The Thing Called Love (with River Phoenix) ages ago

InnerRise
Yeah, she was good in Crash, but that's all I could think of, so yeah...

Keep in mind that being good in a bad movie doesn't make the movie good.

I was just saying some of the movies she's been picking haven't been good ones overall.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

MildPossession
It looks awful, probably miss it out unless it comes on television in the future.

exanda kane
big budget "thrillers" with an arguably weak A-list star...not awful, just mediocre.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
she was good in Crash

and well... for us girls (and some guys out there) who love a good chick flicks... Hope Floats and While You Were Sleeping -- and the first Miss Congeniality (sp?) - were all really good --- but I guess those werent very recent messed anyways... oh and Speed... hmm

I loved it when she was in The Thing Called Love (with River Phoenix) ages ago

yeah crash and miss congeniality were good.Havent seen the others.I also liked her in I think it was called Demolition with Wesley Snipes and sylvester stallone and both Speed movies rocked.I love those 2 movies. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.