Candy Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goddess Kali
big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin droolio

He tastes like SUGAR CANE

Good things come for Boys who Wait

He's a One Man Shop

with a real big ****

He's my real chocolate sugar coated CANDY MAN

CANDY MAN

CANDY MAN

Love you Tim <3

Captain Maynard
No thanks.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
No thanks.

AOR
The candy man can? confused

DarkC
No thanks.

Goddess Kali
Eww...as if I was talkn about ne of you guys

This was for Tim..my boyfreind big grin

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Eww...as if I was talkn about ne of you guys

This was for Tim..my boyfreind big grin
WHY THE **** DO YOU WRITE NE OVER ANY.... WHAT ****ING TIME SAVING CAPABILITIES DOES THAT REALLY ****ING HAVE!!!!...

AND YOU SPELT BOYFRIEND WRONG!

Goddess Kali

Marko
another shit useless boring pointless etcetera etcetera thread

johnnyforever
hmm isn't that the new gwen stefani song?... don't like it erm

§P0oONY
Dude, you need to go masturbate Nah, I just hate you.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Marko
another shit useless boring pointless etcetera etcetera thread

Go Away....

Röland
No thanks.

Goddess Kali
Go Away Marko, stop stalking me like u always do

§P0oONY
Dude, you need to go masturbate
Being told to masturbate by someone who has the title "! RAGE OF ORGASM !", the location "LET THE RAGE OF ORGASM FILL YOUR SP" and a sig like yours is more than a tad ironic.

Marko
Dude, you need to go masturbate Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Go Away.... Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Go Away Marko, stop stalking me like u always do

edit

Goddess Kali

§P0oONY
How is it Ironic ?

I want you to release your frustration through a ceremony of Sacred Bliss
How is it ironic?!?! How is it ironic?!?!?! laughing

Could your whole forum persona scream out "I'M FRUSTRATED, I'M FRUSTRATED" any more than yours does.

Goddess Kali
yes co like omg i'm in love with you i'm so ****ing jealous o yourty doughy physique and greasy body like who could miss out on that

1) I'm muscular, and your anorexic looking...i see where the jealousy is coming from

2) It's Baby Oil u idiot erm

3) You're the one who followed me to Myspace and started this Beef, I completely ignored you until now...u even follow me to my threads, while I ignore yours. IF anyone's obsessed with anyone, it's you with me buddy thumb down

really get over yourself and **** off. i'm drunk and really happ met someone tongiht so give one huge flying **** what you think #

Then why are you so angry ?

I met someone too, a wondorful guy, that's why I made the Candy Man thread big grin

oh and dont tell people thy need to masturbate cos yo are the biggest turn off!!!

yawn

Bro, you shouldn't be talkn...ur a skinny ugly pale blotchy kid erm

Marko
How is it Ironic ?

I want you to release your frustration through a ceremony of Sacred Bliss sacred bliss my asss jerking your cock aint a sacred bliss it sumit a guy does every now and then, and he is left with a slight feeling of guilt, its not like youve saced a nation or prayed to a god or given to the por, sex isn't life mate, put your cock away!

Goddess Kali

Goddess Kali
sacred bliss my asss jerking your cock aint a sacred bliss it sumit a guy does every now and then, and he is left with a slight feeling of guilt, its not like youve saced a nation or prayed to a god or given to the por, sex isn't life mate, put your cock away!

yawn laughing

Bro, you need a LIFE ! for REAL !!! Stop following me...please...just go away....

Aubrey Ravena
I hope your boyfriend turns out to be an evil rabbit and cuts your dick off no expression

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Aubrey Ravena
I hope your boyfriend turns out to be an evil rabbit and cuts your dick off no expression

He's a gorgeous Italian Stalian big grin

He won't cut off my dick, but he'll certainly eat it droolio

Marko
1) I'm muscular, and your anorexic looking...i see where the jealousy is coming from

2) It's Baby Oil u idiot erm

3) You're the one who followed me to Myspace and started this Beef, I completely ignored you until now...u even follow me to my threads, while I ignore yours. IF anyone's obsessed with anyone, it's you with me buddy thumb down

Then why are you so angry ?

I met someone too, a wondorful guy, that's why I made the Candy Man thread big grin

yawn

Bro, you shouldn't be talkn...ur a skinny ugly pale blotchy kid erm muscley my ass thats hilarious!!! I'n not angry I'm quite content i just hate you tbh so yae stick out tongue and okay you greasy baby oiled freak, i have no oobbsession with you but yo uirritate me with you vanity, So what I'm skinny, I'm also muscly, believe me guys and girlds prerefe slim muscley guys no huge greasy ones,

§P0oONY
Why would I be frustrated ? I have sex all the fkn time erm
I have no idea how long "fkn" time is... I can only assume it's somewhere near infinity.

Aubrey Ravena
He's a gorgeous Italian Stalian big grin

He won't cut off my dick, but he'll certainly eat it droolio
Then I hope he eats it off ermm

Goddess Kali
muscley my ass thats hilarious!!! I'n not angry I'm quite content i just hate you tbh so yae stick out tongue and okay you greasy baby oiled freak, i have no oobbsession with you but yo uirritate me with you vanity, So what I'm skinny, I'm also muscly, believe me guys and girlds prerefe slim muscley guys no huge greasy ones,

laughing

Keep telling urself that buddy wink

Goddess Kali

§P0oONY
I just find it funny how a drunk Marko is still about 500 times more charismatic than a sober Kali.

Goddess Kali

Marko
yawn laughing

Bro, you need a LIFE ! for REAL !!! Stop following me...please...just go away.... how am i following you

oh wait i get what you mean we both are on kmc but no I followed you obv , i just post in any threads I want, I post in the 10000000 thread but wait i cant do that that means I stlk xyz, oh and i must stlak dusty cos i postin the rate the sig thread, get real mate, find some gay forum where you gay virgins that get no sex go to chat about how shit your love life is

§P0oONY
With my libido, ur like 99.999% accurate
So basically... You're a ****... A dirty, dirty ****....

That's why I never take the opinion of a straight guy seriously
And suddenly sexual orientation has something to do with anything.

Goddess Kali
how am i following you

oh wait i get what you mean we both are on kmc but no I followed you obv , i just post in any threads I want, I post in the 10000000 thread but wait i cant do that that means I stlk xyz, oh and i must stlak dusty cos i postin the rate the sig thread, get real mate, find some gay forum where you gay virgins that get no sex go to chat about how shit your love life is

Bro....I never follow you to your dumb threads...i simply ignore you.

You come on to every1 of my threads just to start shit with me....GET A LIFE...

You followed me to fkn myspace....then bragged about how you reported my pic there...then you bash me non stop on KMC

Go away...i reported you 5 times already....u just keep giving me ammo to further report you

Marko

Goddess Kali

Aubrey Ravena

You followed me to fkn myspace....then bragged about how you reported my pic there...then you bash me non stop on KMC

Go away...i reported you 5 times already....u just keep giving me ammo to further report you

I thought Kali was a God erm

Stop changing your religion, hoe ermm

Goddess Kali
lol

well then your stupid mate, straight guys have great opinions!!! i think your heterophobic if there is such a thing,

actually i dont even think your gay,

I'm not Gay, I'm Bisexual

§P0oONY
I'm not Gay, I'm Bisexual
So basically you take anything you can get...

Or you just want to be fashionable...

Either way... Nothing to be proud of.

Marko

i never followed you to my space i just reuested you lol i request loadsa people belive me your not special,,,,, at all, I dont give one if you report me cso i know at the end of the day your thread are pointless unlike most peoples where good chatting goes on, and tbh alot of your threads are degrading and i find them offensive

Goddess Kali
i never followed you to my space i just reuested you lol i request loadsa people belive me your not special,,,,, at all, I dont give one if you report me cso i know at the end of the day your thread are pointless unlike most peoples where good chatting goes on, and tbh alot of your threads are degrading and i find them offensive

Umm..Do I sound like I care ?

Please let me know If i do....thanks

Aubrey Ravena
Originally posted by Aubrey Ravena
I thought Kali was a God erm

Stop changing your religion, hoe ermm

Marko

Marko
Umm..Do I sound like I care ?

Please let me know If i do....thanks

I think you do otherwise you would ignore my posts erm

Goddess Kali
I'm Buddhist....I went from Atheist to Buddhist..whats wrong with that ?

§P0oONY
harsh I'm bisexual mate, I wouldn't opt to be but thats wh i am, i didn;t chose to be like this erm

and BS you always brag how gay you are,
You forget the fact that you're not massively boasting about your sexuality. You don't squeeze it in to every discussion.

Marko

Goddess Kali
I think you do otherwise you would ignore my posts erm

I don't care what you think...but you have harassed me on KMC AND Myspace...so yes, at this point I am quite annoyed.

You could have easily put me on ignore a long time ago...or just avoid my threads...or just delete me from myspace. But no..you choose to antagonize me..i didnt even know you existed until you started bashing me on KMC and myspace...that reeks of jealousy, if not hate.

I don't care about you or your worthless opinions. You are quite an immature kid..you actually put that much effort into insulting another person and that says a LOT about you.

But I will not tolerate someone harassing me on TWO fkn websites....seriously...go away. Get a life. Go have sex, go lose your virginity or something....im done wasting my time with u.

You are now on my ignore

§P0oONY
yea true lol I'm not desperate, overy sexual and dirty like some

Goddess Kali
! RAGE OF ORGASM !

Indeed, I have nothing against bisexuals, but when they go over the top with it I question their motives. It's not like I scream in every post or in my location and title that I'm straight, If I did then I think it would be quite reasonable for people to question it.

Marko
I don't care what you think...but you have harassed me on KMC AND Myspace...so yes, at this point I am quite annoyed.

You could have easily put me on ignore a long time ago...or just avoid my threads...or just delete me from myspace. But no..you choose to antagonize me..i didnt even know you existed until you started bashing me on KMC and myspace...that reeks of jealousy, if not hate.

I don't care about you or your worthless opinions. You are quite an immature kid..you actually put that much effort into insulting another person and that says a LOT about you.

But I will not tolerate someone harassing me on TWO fkn websites....seriously...go away. Get a life. Go have sex, go lose your virginity or something....im done wasting my time with u.

You are now on my ignore

lol oh the comedy value that is what i was aiming to achieve, am happy now.

I didn;t bash you on myspace i reported you cos you broke the rules, thats it, I even owned up that it was me showing maturity, contradicting what you say, sure i'm antagonizing you because your naive also,

Goddess Kali

Röland
...are you guys like still in High School or something ?

I miss high school. ermmnone

Marko

Captain Maynard
I'm pretty sure everyone hates you, bro.

Goddess Kali
lol oh the comedy value that is what i was aiming to achieve, am happy now.

That's pathetic erm

Goddess Kali
I'm pretty sure everyone hates you, bro.

No...Smiter and Shaky LOVE ME

Besides...KMC doesn't count...its a bunch of lonely High School Virgins....

Geez...I brag about having a new boyfriend, and I get bashed like crazy...if that's not immaturity or jealousy, then i duno what is...

Marko
Why do you care ?

You could have just as easily avoided or ignored this thread....are you guys like still in High School or something ?

nope college, university in three months, we care because people like you feel the need to spam the forum with multiple threads stating you sexuality and no one gives a ****, and i think that that annoys you,

Goddess Kali
nope college, university in three months, we care because people like you feel the need to spam the forum with multiple threads stating you sexuality and no one gives a ****, and i think that that annoys you,

I am bragging about having a new boyfreind...i dont think that deserves a berzerker of bashing....and your quite immature for a college student erm

Marko

Geez...I brag about having a new boyfriend, and I get bashed like crazy...if that's not immaturity or jealousy, then i duno what is...

okay well you and those other evidently loved members go off for a circle jerk and don;t come back, comprende??Originally posted by Goddess Kali
That's pathetic erm

yup but sure as hell fun, watching you get wound up like a dog chasing its own tail.

Goddess Kali
okay well you and those other evidently loved members go off for a circle jerk and don;t come back, comprende??

Wow....you really ARE judgemental....

yup but sure as hell fun, watching you get wound up like a dog chasing its own tail.

I'm fine bro....I have a gorgeous new boyfreind, and I'm happy...you're the one whose doing all the bashing, like some lonely 14 yr old....

§P0oONY
nope college, university in three months, we care because people like you feel the need to spam the forum with multiple threads stating you sexuality and no one gives a ****, and i think that that annoys you, Ditto... hmm

Marko
I am bragging about having a new boyfreind...i dont think that deserves a berzerker of bashing....and your quite immature for a college student erm sure i am i'm 17 pissed outa ma face and its not that you have a new boyfriend why were bashing you, if you had opend a thread sfsying hey so yea I met a guy and were so happy together we wouldnt; be like this but you didnt your like

COCK COCK COCK I ATE HIS COCK I LOVE HIM YUM YUM COCK I'M GAY I LOVE COCK YWUM GET OFF MY DICK DONT STALK ME MAKRO YEEAAAAa COCKdroolio

Captain Maynard

Geez...I brag about having a new boyfriend, and I get bashed like crazy...if that's not immaturity or jealousy, then i duno what is... I'm actually in college, so therefore your logic is false.

In Turn, you fail.

Röland

I'm actually in college, so therefore your logic is false.

In Turn, you fail.

Goddess Kali
sure i am i'm 17 pissed outa ma face and its not that you have a new boyfriend why were bashing you, if you had opend a thread sfsying hey so yea I met a guy and were so happy together we wouldnt; be like this but you didnt your like

COCK COCK COCK I ATE HIS COCK I LOVE HIM YUM YUM COCK I'M GAY I LOVE COCK YWUM GET OFF MY DICK DONT STALK ME MAKRO YEEAAAAa COCKdroolio

Okay...ur 17...that explains a lot...I was exactly the same at your age. I'm 21 now , so i dont waste energy bashing people to that extant...

Secondly, you never heard of the song by Christina Aguilera, "Candy Man" ?

Yes..im singing the lyrics to her song...that's how I feel about my new boyfreind....ummm....is there ne thing else you want me to explain to you oh judgemental Marko ? erm

Goddess Kali
I'm actually in college, so therefore your logic is false.

In Turn, you fail.

What is your problem ?

Is this the "join in on bashing Kali" thread ? erm

Marko
Okay...ur 17...that explains a lot...I was exactly the same at your age. I'm 21 now , so i dont waste energy bashing people to that extant...

Secondly, you never heard of the song by Christina Aguilera, "Candy Man" ?

Yes..im singing the lyrics to her song...that's how I feel about my new boyfreind....ummm....is there ne thing else you want me to explain to you oh judgemental Marko ? erm

nope thats fine oh greasy kali erm

going bed now you bore me,

Goddess Kali
nope thats fine oh greay kali erm

going bed now you bore me,

Alone ? That's sad sad

Captain Maynard
What is your problem ?

Is this the "join in on bashing Kali" thread ? erm No, i'm joining the "Wonder why this dude keeps posting pointless shit that no one cares about, just to stir up a little controversy between members" Group.

§P0oONY
No, i'm joining the "Wonder why this dude keeps posting pointless shit that no one cares about, just to stir up a little controversy between members" Group.
That's one group name we can all be proud of. hmm

Marko
Alone ? That's sad sad

oh so sad I'm crying a river tell me how you do it oh doughy one.

Marko

Goddess Kali
No, i'm joining the "Wonder why this dude keeps posting pointless shit that no one cares about, just to stir up a little controversy between members" Group.

umm...the entire Off Topic Forum is pointless shit erm

Marko
umm...I agree I post pointless shit erm

woo finally

Goddess Kali
I love you, that is why I harass you all the time

Awww big grin

Captain Maynard
umm...the entire Off Topic Forum is pointless shit erm True, but its not the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Like all of your threads, celebrating: Homosexuality, sexuality, sex, gay sex, etc etc.

We've seen it all before. Maybe you should just have one thread where its called "Kali's house of homeless homosexuality sex-pants"

So we don't have to keep seeing the your crap over and over and over again.

Marko
True, but its not the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Like all of your threads, celebrating: Homosexuality, sexuality, sex, gay sex, etc etc.

We've seen it all before. Maybe you should just have one thread where its called "Kali's house of homeless homosexuality sex-pants"

you have this in a nutshell big grin

InnerRise
It seems you all are mad at Kali for making Threads containing Homosexual content.

Would you all have the same problem if he was making Heterosexual threads like the many others that pollute KMC that I don't really see anybody saying anything about which are annoying in themselves? erm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Goddess Kali
True, but its not the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again. Like all of your threads, celebrating: Homosexuality, sexuality, sex, gay sex, etc etc.

dd

8==========D

dd

droolio

Please excuse me...my boyfreind is over, and I'm gonna receive some ANAL HARDCORE dd

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by InnerRise
It seems you all are mad at Kali for making Threads containing Homosexual content.

Would you all have the same problem if he was making Heterosexual threads like the many others that pollute KMC that I don't really see anybody saying anything which are annoying in themselves? erm

thumb up

Thanks InnerRise...you saved me the trouble of engaging in serious discussion big grin

Marko

Would you all have the same problem if he was making Heterosexual threads like the many others that pollute KMC that I don't really see anybody saying anything which are annoying in themselves? erm

tbh mate ys, all the thread like okg i like a girl or omg how do i ask a girl or like omg girls are annoying to and they get equally bashed, like smiters thread, but its only really kalis and smiters thar are to this extent, distastefull.

§P0oONY

Yes... It would be exactly the same... I thought Kali was a chick for about 50% of this conversation.

Captain Maynard

Would you all have the same problem if he was making Heterosexual threads like the many others that pollute KMC that I don't really see anybody saying anything about which are annoying in themselves? erm

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... You know what happens when you assume?

You make an ass out of you and me

Marko
dd

8==========D

dd

droolio

Please excuse me...my boyfreind is over, and I'm gonna receive some ANAL HARDCORE dd

thats what w mean your v crude distasteful ,

any self respecting guy would not be ike that straight or gay.

Goddess Kali
OMG I LOVE SMITER

I miss his money making a$$

Goddess Kali
thats what w mean your v crude distasteful ,

any self respecting guy would not be ike that straight or gay.

Go gain some weight..ur a skinny ugly white fart....who needs Clearisil....there..how's that for crude and distasteful ?

InnerRise
You know what happens when you assume?

You make an ass out of you and me You know what happens when I don't comment back with a petty insult....nothing.

Strangelove
Originally posted by AOR
The candy man can? confused Exactly what I was thinking laughing

Goddess Kali
ok..Marko is getting boring now..it's the same old whining shitty obsessive anger....Ignore list

Marko
Go gain some weight..ur a skinny ugly white fart....who needs Clearisil....there..how's that for crude and distasteful ?

1, I like how I am,

2, was that white as in a racist comment? reported anywho

3, not spotty

4, your greasy

Röland

I love when sexual orientation gets brought up for no reason at all.

Goddess Kali
Ignore List works wondors big grin

Strangelove
OMG I LOVE SMITER

I miss his money making a$$ The fact that you actually enjoy his company lowers my opinion of you.

Of course, you're both sex-crazed quasi-perverts, so....birds of a feather, I guess...laughing

Captain Maynard
You know what happens when I don't comment back with a petty insult....nothing.

anata wa wakarimasu ka..... I'm just telling you to not assume that its because what he says is in a homosexual sense. I did, in fact, mention that most of his posts include that, but I didn't say that it was because of that I want him to stop. I want him to stop because it was the same stuff over and over again. If you had several threads dedicated to how much you loved cookies, I would have the same reaction, and i'm sure everyone else would too.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Strangelove
The fact that you actually enjoy his company lowers my opinion of you.

Of course, you're both sex-crazed quasi-perverts, so....birds of a feather, I guess...laughing

No duhhh.....come on, it's a match made in Heaven big grin

Captain Maynard
edit.

InnerRise
I'm just telling you to not assume that its because what he says is in a homosexual sense. I did, in fact, mention that most of his posts include that, but I didn't say that it was because of that I want him to stop. I want him to stop because it was the same stuff over and over again. If you had several threads dedicated to how much you loved cookies, I would have the same reaction, and i'm sure everyone else would too. I didn't assume though. I asked a mere question.

If that question was to become a statement then I would be assuming.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Marko
wait a min inner rise, before you assume i (as this prik Kali would put it) Like cock to but i find his thread demeaning ad offensive etcetera so like I;m not being bias.

Captain Maynard
I didn't assume though. I asked a mere question.

If that question was to become a statement then I would be assuming.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Originally posted by InnerRise

you wouldn't call that an assumption?

Goddess Kali
Marko, don't u have better things to do ? erm

You last time stated that you have better things to do than bash and harass me.....why don't you go do them ? erm

Goddess Kali
Captain Maytard doesn't like Homosexual content

Marko is pissed that I am getting more attention than he is....

That basically explains the gist of it InnerRise laughing

Marko
Marko, don't u have better things to do ? erm

You last time stated that you have better things to do than bash and harass me.....why don't you go do them ? erm

cos it is 2 15 int' morning and this is quite fun, still a bit drunk to sleep and dont feel like doing coursework atm, Believe it or not though I'm actually doing other things than talking on KMC

Marko

That basically explains the gist of it InnerRise laughing
sure i amerm

OH no Why dont people love me ore than Kali Oh why Oh why, My life sucs

WOE WOE WOE

Captain Maynard

That basically explains the gist of it InnerRise laughing You don't actually know whats going on at all.

Marko
night all

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Captain Maytard

Nor Do I care erm

Captain Maynard
Nor Do I care erm thats cool

You wanna see how wide my anus can stretch?

Goddess Kali
ur not my type erm

I saw ur pics already ..sorry

Captain Maynard
ur not my type erm

I saw ur pics already ..sorry Really?

To sexy for my shirt

thats not your type?

Do you like smaller NAMBLA'ish type guys? erm

Goddess Kali
Smaller Namblish type guys remind me of Marko so no....

U have a nice body..but ur face is average...no offense. I like sexier guys big grin

Captain Maynard
Oh yeah. I'm not a fan of my face either. But, thats something I can't go to the gym to change.

lil bitchiness
Marko, please stop bickering.

Your language is unnacetable as is your continuous fight picking with GK.

Stop it at once.

Goddess Kali
CApt, i didn't say u were ugly...i just said, your face is average...u look too young..nice cut body, but ur too young looking. I like older guys. My boyfreind is 24, i am 21....he's more mature lookn in his face. HE's also buffer big grin

Lil B, thanks thumb up

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Marko, please stop bickering. Lil B would do me, though.

Goddess Kali
laughing

Captain Maynard
She's been after me ever since i signed up.

Goddess Kali
I love Lil B..she's like my older incestual sister

lil bitchiness
Lil B would do me, though.

Totally!

In view of all the things which have happened till now, I will close this thread. Feel free to open another thread, if more fights arise, I will issue official warnings.

Thanks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.