Candy Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goddess Kali
RE OPENED

Timothy is my love....I would post his pic, but he doesnt want me 2, because:

1) He's not out to his family

2) All the pics I have of him are nude duster

InnerRise
You don't waist anytime do you. oh

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Wild-Cherry
I wanna see a pic ermm yes

Captain Maynard
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I wanna see a pic ermm yes

§P0oONY
Edit after reading Lil Bitchiness' last post in the other thread.

The_Mayor
laughing

Captain Maynard

Goddess Kali
I can't post his pic...there all nude, and i already got bashed for posting mine before this (well not by every1, by jealous guys)

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
The whole part about how she is in love with me? confused Yeah, the post would only cause heartbreak. Not even you deserve that.

Wild-Cherry
Cut/paste his face stick out tongue

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
I can't post his pic...there all nude, and i already got bashed for posting mine before this (well not by every1, by jealous guys)
I think that post my Lil Bitchiness was directed at everyone. So none of that provoking from you.

Captain Maynard

Goddess Kali
What did I provoke ? I did nothing....

I made a thread dedicated to my boyfreind, and u all jumped down my fkn throat roll eyes (sarcastic)

Strangelove
I can't post his pic...there all nude, and i already got bashed for posting mine before this (well not by every1, by jealous guys) I'm not jealous, I just found posting a nude picture to be in bad taste erm

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Cut/paste his face stick out tongue

HE doesn't want me 2, he is not out to his family, he does not want to risk being outted online

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'm not jealous, I just found posting a nude picture to be in bad taste erm

yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah

Strangelove
yeah yeah yeah, blah blah blah roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goddess Kali
ur jealous of my tan, baby oiled, Guido-esque frame big grin

silver_tears
HE doesn't want me 2, he is not out to his family, he does not want to risk being outted online

It's ironic that you of all people have a closeted homosexual boyfriend.

Strangelove
ur jealous of my tan, baby oiled, Guido-esque frame big grin No, I'm really not erm

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by silver_tears
It's ironic that you of all people have a closeted homosexual boyfriend.

He's not closetted to his freinds. But he is to his family, they are Ultra Conservative. Even his Aol profile doesn't mention his name, etc.

But how is that ironic ? I'm also closetted to my family. Only my freinds know i like men

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Strangelove
No, I'm really not erm

YES U ARE big grin

silver_tears
He's not closetted to his freinds. But he is to his family, they are Ultra Conservative. Even his Aol profile doesn't mention his name, etc.

But how is that ironic ? I'm also closetted to my family. Only my freinds know i like men

If you're so proud of your sexuality why hide it?

Goddess Kali
If you're so proud of your sexuality why hide it?

I don't hide it..i just don't tell my family my business. They are judgemental like u guys

Strangelove
YES U ARE big grin If there is one thing in life that I hate, it's people telling me what I am and am not. no expression

I AM NOT JEALOUS. DO NOT SAY I AM AGAIN

InnerRise
If you're so proud of your sexuality why hide it? Wow Silver. It's statements like this and previous ones which really make me question your age.

Do you not comprehend the severity of your statement? erm

Coming out can be a HUGE THING.

Some people don't understand that though.

silver_tears
I don't hide it..i just don't tell my family my business. They are judgemental like u guys

If he's afraid of being outted than clearly he's hiding it.

silver_tears
Originally posted by InnerRise
Wow Silver. It's statements like this and previous ones which really make me question your age.

Do you not comprehend the severity of your statement? erm

Coming out can be a HUGE THING.

Some people don't understand that though.

I'll reply but knowing you you'd brush it off and pretend it never happened like you tend to do. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Coming out may be a huge thing, but if you parade around like Urizen did with his "I'm gay, zomgz look at me!!!!11!!" thread and make your sexuality into a public spectacle than clearly coming out shouldn't be a big deal.

InnerRise
Umm......telling random people online is a COMPLETELY different thing than telling your family members.

But I shouldn't have to say that because that should be obvious to people of a certain age. Right.

silver_tears
Originally posted by InnerRise
Umm......telling random people online is a COMPLETELY different thing than telling your family members.

But I shouldn't have to say that because that should be obvious to people of a certain age. Right.

Ouch, right to the core that one went, go ahead imply I'm a pre-teen etc etc. roll eyes (sarcastic)
You're so clever you, what with your veiled insults and sarcastic wit, could cut diamonds it could.

Telling people online is one thing, going around "Look at me!!!!! I'm homosexual!!!! I'm so flamboyantly homosexual you should all be shocked and jealous, that I'm so homosexual!! And the rest of you are all haters!!!" is an entirely different matter.

To me it would imply someone who is either extremely insecure and lives off negative attention or extremely proud, and since Urizen over there claims to be very secure, that isn't the case.

I'm completely aware that some people can't come out because of certain reasons (as may be the case with Tim), it's more the irony of Urizen for example being closeted on the outside but so ridiculously flamboyant here that I'm addressing.

InnerRise
Well it's always good to be able to get things off of your chest. It's so much easier online than in real life.......duh.

If that's how he expresses himself online to STRANGERS so be it.

As I said ab......nevermind...won't repeat myself.

Captain Maynard
This isn't as good as the other one.

Röland
Originally posted by Captain Maynard
This isn't as good as the other one.

lol

A Dose Of Vraya
RE OPENED

2) All the pics I have of him are nude duster ugghh can't you keep your sexuality to yourself. I don't go around screamin' about my love life and hardly anybody does so just stop posting and just suck on mr. tim's candy cane and stfu

Alliance
I made a thread dedicated to my boyfreind, and u all jumped down my fkn throat roll eyes (sarcastic)

how lame.

Thorinn
Whats with all this *** shit going around.

Barker
RE OPENED

2) All the pics I have of him are nude duster
His mouth is probably on another guy's **** as I type this.

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Barker
His mouth is probably on another guy's **** as I type this. nope, another man's "candy cane" erm

Barker
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
nope, another man's "candy cane" erm
Wrong end of the body, 13.

Adam_PoE

From the thread "Lil B thinks I'm a STUD !"

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=8797012

Secretus
Don't you also have a girlfriend, Kali? Your like one of those bisexuals or something ..

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Secretus
Don't you also have a girlfriend, Kali? Your like one of those bisexuals or something ..

this made me lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.