surfers powers is he capable of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
turn a normal humans body(d.n.a) into say a kryptonians body. so he could have supermans powers.

Redatom65
Surf

Soljer
Comic book questions.

Also, no he couldn't. I don't think that the Surfer's ever encountered a kryptonian (barring cross-overs). And even if you count cross-overs, he didn't have NEARLY enough time to study the DNA/memorize it.

Could he...say...turn a skrull into a kree, for example?

Well...the power cosmic is the power plot. I wouldn't be upset or aghast at a writer having him do it. But I don't think he's ever performed a similar feat thus far.

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by lionking
turn a normal humans body(d.n.a) into say a kryptonians body. so he could have supermans powers.

He turned impossible man into superman in their crossover.

Endless Mike
He can transmute living beings.... so if he knew all of the patterns of Kryptonian DNA he might be able to do it

lionking
so if he new patterns of Kryptonian DNA he could change him self if need be

dvampire
No because he can't transmute living beings. Why would he want to do that anyways? His doesn't need a Kryptonians body, it'll just give him weaknesses and he'll have to adapt to the new body.

Soljer
He's transmuted living being in the past. Doesn't mean he could necessarily do something like that, but who knows?

lionking
i know i am just saying.

just trying to find out his limt.

he has transmuted people before

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Soljer
Comic book questions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.