Saturdays...lazy days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PadmeSkywalker
my goals for today lie in watching the trilogy again. Then going to Maryland to watch my boyfriend's high school band compete in Tournament of the Bands. Finally rounding out the day by playing a few games of LOTR TCG. Does anyone here play LOTR TCG?

mechmoggy
Nope, I'd take a guess that To and Finti are probably getting drunk about now.

I aim to join them within the hour. big grin

mah
don't play it.
going away soon...still'll be a lazy day yes

PadmeSkywalker
Drunk? Well that doesn't surprise me. I live in a party city so the majority of the town is drunk by noon and those that aren't, are getting paid generously by those that are! *I love tips....*

finti
wrong about me there buddy, I have the weekend off work and I will just enjoy it sober eek! eek! Building up to a blasting party from the 10 of october

keokiswahine
It's 0600 Saturday for me, and my day is just starting. It should be busy all day, but I don't move very fast on weekends, so we'll see how much stuff really gets done today.

Anybody seen yerssssss? I haven't seen him recently here in the forum. confused

PadmeSkywalker
well you might want to be careful what you do at that party on Oct. 10th Finti. I mean, what with attempting to be the next president and all, you don't want people to black mail you....Trust me, pictures, you'll never live those down....*looking through hers from NYC last year*

Captain REX
laughing out loud

You don't think he's serious about the "Next President" thing, do you?

PadmeSkywalker
Well he could win, I mean look who's in power now. But I seriously think we should get a female in the White House...look at Britian, they have a woman in charge, sure she technically isn't in charge, more of a figurehead, but still, women wouldn't do as much dancing around the issue as Bush does in a week....oh jeez there I go with my political stuff....I will stop now so as not to offend those here with my political views...I'll post my theory on Bush and Women in Power on the Political Discussion Forum later.

Captain REX
You mean the Pointless-Arguments-that-we-don't-want-in-the-GDF-Forum that we have? big grin

PadmeSkywalker
Of course...there's a way to make it simple for others to understand.

Captain REX
If you say so...

Tex
I am refusing to do anything around the house this weekend. I'm going to order pizza and watch This Old House and Old Yankee Worshop and all thost other PBS shows all day.

PadmeSkywalker
watching PBS?? hmm, I never thought about that.

Captain REX
PBS is either boring history shows or kiddy shows like Sesame Street.

Spongebob is on in 4 minutes for me. big grin

PadmeSkywalker
And this comes from the one that just said Kiddy Shows...well I gtg, I have to do stretches...or when I dance again next week I might not have the strength to make it to the keyboard.

Captain REX
Spongebob Squarepants is a cool show!

See ya around then Padme. smile

Ushgarak
Thank God you corrected yourself there, Padme. For a moment I thought you meant that Thatcher was back. Either that or Cherie Blair had managed some sort of weird power-play.

Anyway, just about all my days are lazy...

mechmoggy
Well duh! stick out tongue

Does anyone else think that Cherie Blair smiles like a bad ventriloquist act?

PadmeSkywalker
Ever seen Robin Williams live on Broadway, he talks about plastic surgery and how people are like, "I am so scared *he's smiling like Cherie Blair* but I can't move my face!"

Ushgarak
Right now she's smiling like someone who has just been caught out fronting a court action for a load of violent communists.

PadmeSkywalker
lol

Ushgarak
Not that she knew. Even so; if you take a court case against your own husband's government you knowingly take the risk of looking silly.

PadmeSkywalker
Well some people don't realize their embarrasment till after they've commited themselves to an act.

Fire
lets hope there aren't too many of those

PadmeSkywalker
You never know, Bush seems to do it an awful lot.....man there I go with the stupid political issues in the general discussion forum, I need to stop that

Fire
hehe the bush thing has nothing to do with politics and all with a morron

Ushgarak
My point was that she knew the risk when she took it, so tough on her.

PadmeSkywalker
I agree

Julie
nope to the original ques about LOTR TCG...I want to play Star Wars TCG but I have no one to play with.....and not enough cards for the full game...I'm more of a collecter of the cards....

ToMacco
*enters with some beer*

I've got a better idea, let's all go to a party instead of sitting around playing with cards.

Corran
I'm with the yellow dude.

PadmeSkywalker
thats the way to spend a sat....or every night of the week To

mah
that's To spot-on

PadmeSkywalker
how much money do you think I could win?

mah
oh endless amounts

Corran
Who has the endless amounts of money?

mah
um...To?

Corran
Hey To my man, how you doin'?

Ushgarak
Hey! I happen to like card gaming!

mechmoggy
Strip poker?

Corran
If there's any female invited I'll play, if it's just Ush and yourself then no, but you two go knock yourselves out.

yerssot
depends on who's playing...

PadmeSkywalker
I'm in....could be fun...I mean I think we should add money, if To's got all the money......of course I think everyone needs to know Ush's little secret....smile

yerssot
*holds camcorder ready*

PadmeSkywalker
lol, no camcorders....I don't want you guys to be made a fool of when I beat you

yerssot
I have no objection big grin

PadmeSkywalker
lol

mah
I can be the dealer..not playing, just the dealer:-)

yerssot
great! now we only need to ask some other bikin.... girls to play

PadmeSkywalker
I see...and how many guys are in this game again?

Captain REX
I'm in. big grin

yerssot
two or so, the rest are just bystanders

keokiswahine
tex, that sounds wonderful. Luv THIS OLD HOUSE, and NORM in YANKEE WORKSHOP big grin

Ushgarak
Sigh... Julie was talking about collectible card gaming.

THough I suppose you COULD play Strip Collectible Card Gaming...

Well, either way, I'm game.

PadmeSkywalker
lol...maybe I don't know how it'd work, but we could invent the rules

yerssot
sure
rule 1: girls always start with loosing at least 3 clothes

PadmeSkywalker
I see...and guys start in just their boxers....if you wear briefs you must leave the room......

yerssot
sure

next rule: bystanders are allowed and can take pictures and videomaterial and may publish it online big grin

Fire
lol yerss u sick man

yerssot
*puts away camera*
what? It's only fair I get those rights!

Ushgarak
That would be pics of you as well, yerss...

PadmeSkywalker
oh well you know, yers might not want to let the world see me beat him.....it could be bad for him

yerssot
but I'm sure the beautiful PaS will let us all see how beautiful she is

Ushgarak
I'll back that vote...

PadmeSkywalker
maybe I'll scan a photo one day...of me dressed in my Padme outfit from Episode 1

Ushgarak
Hadfefjjjfw...

Sorry, lost my ability to type there for a mo. Good idea!

PadmeSkywalker
yeah I made the costume myself....it was pretty good, I won best costume at our school, but then again one of the judges was a teacher that was in love with Star Wars, so I won brownie points....I thought they wouldn't let him vote because he was dressed as Obi-Wan Kenobi (his own homemade thing that was really cool) but our school is dumb like that, oh well, not complaining...I won didn't I? hehe

Ushgarak
Yayyyyyyy!

Now, what about her sexy white outfit from AOTC?

PadmeSkywalker
Working on it...I have the shirt, I just need to find the pants and make a belt and get some boots

Ushgarak
And the tears?

PadmeSkywalker
I had the six-toed, flesh-eationg, gopher cat put those in for me

Ushgarak
Stunning! We shall await the pics!

PadmeSkywalker
yes....that thing is very mean...I told him not cut me up too badly...and it didn't listen, so I wacked it with a frying pan smile

Ushgarak
You should have had a chain handy to whack it with.

PadmeSkywalker
I was looking for it, I really was

Ushgarak
There is something about that family, big beasts, and chains...

PadmeSkywalker
like mother like daughter

Ushgarak
For sure

PadmeSkywalker
and there is something about us with sexy dresses if you haven't noticed

Ushgarak
Damn right!

mah
I'm having a bit of trouble keeping up with the topic on all these threads that has gotten all these posts.

Ushgarak
Bascially, this is still about laziness.

mah
..right

Ushgarak
Well, I think this is all pretty darn lazy!

PadmeSkywalker
I agree...

Ushgarak
Good!

PadmeSkywalker
of course the threads main idea is lazy days, so naturally this is all about laziness

mah
well this has been a lazy day for me!

Ushgarak
That's right.

PadmeSkywalker
yep yep, my laziness began at 7 AM and will end whenever I decide do something

mah
may that never be! sunday should be a lazy day!

PadmeSkywalker
if I wasn't so lazy I'd make some comment of intelligance towards that

Dexx
sunday's too close to monday. Saturday's good. 6the only day when i feel free to wake up at 12 or later.

yerssot
mah! at least YOU have an entire week off!

PadmeSkywalker
who has an entire week off?

yerssot
mah! he has a holiday! the wicket norwegian!

mah
*happy dance* one week off, one week off

PadmeSkywalker
grrrr

yerssot
*grabs lightsabre*
don't sing that again!

mah
is that a 'grrr' or you just happy to see me

yerssot
you think some one is actually happy to see you?
HA!

PadmeSkywalker
angry because I have school all week

mah
while I'm relaxing all week I'll be sure to think of your slaving at schoolsmile

PadmeSkywalker
I'll call in and say I'm norweigan and its a holiday this week

mah
might work.

PadmeSkywalker
It could, now if only they knew I wasn't English/Canadian/Luthianan......hmmmm it could have worked

yerssot
say you had a troublesome memory

keokiswahine
how was your saturday?

PadmeSkywalker
Saturday was okay....but today was better because we went out and bought food for our house....YEAH!

keokiswahine
we did our grocery shopping yesterday, and went out to dinner, and took an afternoon nap for some peace and quiet. cool

Fire
seems like a nice day

PadmeSkywalker
yep, now that is a way to spend a Saturday

Captain REX
I'm eating coconut ice cream bars. Yummy...

*starts drooling*

PadmeSkywalker
mmmm....so hungry

queeq
Off topic and over 100. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.