Daredevil vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hush
Movie Daredevil vs. Movie Batman from the 2005 movie

rooftop battle. Bloodlust. no prep. Who wins?

Metalmanx
Movie DD.

guy222
Originally posted by hush

dd

Darth Extecute
DareDevil

endrict
DD, only Keaton was good.

jrodslam
Originally posted by endrict
DD, only Keaton was good.

QFT.

braz
Batman.

Big Sexy
Probably movie DD because he seemed more super human but the movie still sucked.

braz
Batman wins because of superior fighting skill and HF transponders which double as sonics. no

Kurash
batman, movie DD was not that impressive if you ask me

jrodslam
Movie Daredevil was much more impressive fighting wise than Batman(Begins) Bats.

All Begins fights were close-ups.

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
Movie Daredevil was much more impressive fighting wise than Batman(Begins) Bats.

Yeah, but he took out 4 ninjas at once, took down 5 gunmen without using any weapons and took out 10 thugs in str8 h2h.

Soljer

That was a stylistic choice. I still say that Batman showed more skill.

Movie Daredevil was definitely more superhuman physically, but Bale seemed more skilled, in my opinion.

Dunno who'd win this fight....but Begins was sure as hell the better movie.

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
Yeah, but he took out 4 ninjas at once, took down 5 gunmen without using any weapons and took out 10 thugs in str8 h2h.

Took down gunmen by sneak attacks picking them up and such. We hardly ever saw what he actually did.

At least in the Daredevil bar fight scene, we actually got to see hi mclear the room.

Like i said, most of Bats fights in Begins were close-ups, so we hardly got to see what was really going on.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soljer
That was a stylistic choice. I still say that Batman showed more skill.

Movie Daredevil was definitely more superhuman physically, but Bale seemed more skilled, in my opinion.

Dunno who'd win this fight....but Begins was sure as hell the better movie.

The only skill i say Bats showed was his ninja skills.

Daredevil - Directors Cut wsa actually much better than the movie released version. Its longer and more complete, plus has more of a main story.

braz

Daredevil - Directors Cut wsa actually much better than the movie released version. Its longer and more complete, plus has more of a main story.

Really? I'll have to pick that up because the original was just. meh. do u know anything about the Punisher, Extended Cut?

Metalmanx
Really? I'll have to pick that up because the original was just. meh. do u know anything about the Punisher, Extended Cut?

TOTALLY worth it. yes

jrodslam

Yea, it was more evolved around a murder of a young woman. Matt showed his detective skills in there a bit.

Punisher Extended Cut? Naw, i havent heard of it.

Crunch n Munch

All Begins fights were close-ups. That's because they wanted to make the fights in Batman look more realistic in appearance.

Any version of Batman beats any version of DD.

spidey-dude
batman is a better fighter but DD is much faster at taking care of himself when others are talking him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Christian Bale beats up Mr. Garner.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Crunch n Munch
That's because they wanted to make the fights in Batman look more realistic in appearance.

Im not understanding. In the Batman fights either they werent shown or they were to close to actually see the moves.

The only h2h fight that i can remember was when Bale and Ras was fighting on the train.

Theres not one fight scene in Batman Begins thats better or showed more skill than Daredevil's bar fight.

IMO that is.big grin

Darth Martin
Daredevil wins. Did you see how high he was jumping in the beginning. His senses will not let bats slip away.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Daredevil wins. Did you see how high he was jumping in the beginning. His senses will not let bats slip away.

Batman beats up DD.

Darth Martin
In a fight Bats is more skilled. But bats doesn't have that many gadhgets in that belt. DD is deadly with those batons.

brainchild81
Im not understanding. In the Batman fights either they werent shown or they were to close to actually see the moves.

The only h2h fight that i can remember was when Bale and Ras was fighting on the train.

Theres not one fight scene in Batman Begins thats better or showed more skill than Daredevil's bar fight.

IMO that is.big grin Ditto

jrodslam
Originally posted by brainchild81
Ditto

eek! Holy smokes brainchild. Where have you been man?

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by hush

Which DD movie you talking about?

The 1989 TV movie with the Hulk or that gawd awful stinkin 2003 film?

Anywhoo....all Batman needs is a sonic device and DD goes down like a helpless child.

Batman 2005 ftw.

brainchild81
He had sonic devices in the movie? I don't remember thatOriginally posted by jrodslam
eek! Holy smokes brainchild. Where have you been man? Spending way too much time in games VS forum.

jrodslam
Originally posted by brainchild81
He had sonic devices in the movie? I don't remember that Spending way too much time in games VS forum.

Yea, he used it to get away from the police with the help of bats.

The games VS forum must be intense huh?

hush
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Anywhoo....all Batman needs is a sonic device and DD goes down like a helpless child.

Batman 2005 ftw.

1989 DD movie? is it good? O and FYI it's the 2003 one.

brainchild81
Yea, he used it to get away from the police with the help of bats.But that didn't seem to have any offensive uses that would mess w/DD. The bats weren't being hurt by it were they?
The games VS forum must be intense huh? It was cool sometimes, but there's a lot of childish behavior there too.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Batman 2005 ftw. when did they make another DD movie ? PS. i think the 2003 DD movie was better than elektra. worst marvel movie so far

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Crunch n Munch
That's because they wanted to make the fights in Batman look more realistic in appearance.

False. DD had the superior abilities, and it wasn't like he was a novice fighter either. If we're just going by the two movies, their skills were at LEAST on par with each other.

DD's superior abilities give him the win.

Badabing
Listen, movie Daredevil was played by Ben Affleck. Affleck can't beat anybody. Movie Batman ftw. durfist

guy222
Batman for rell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.