Anakin(Rots) vs Han solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Who would win in a dogfight? Alot of people think Solo would win, howver I think Anakin would crush him.

Rampant ox
What fighter do they get?

{{QS}}
Depends on the craft there flying.

kamikz
Although Han is a great pilot and ceratinely one of the best, Anakin was one of the best AND he can sense being fired at before they even do it, and he can sense where his opponent is. Being all that, I definatley see him take Han....

vader11
Anakin...

playa1258
Anakin gets a Tie advanced and Solo gets a X-wing. Although Han might be out of his realm with the falcon.

darthsith19
Anakin closes his eyes to make it more even and still pwnd Han Solo in a few seconds. Put han in the Falcon... and he *might* not get pwnd, if Anakin closes his eyes... put him in the Falcon with Dash rendar and Chewbacca working the turrets and it'd be a close match.

Tangible God
Han easily. Maybe y'all are forgetting his "Scoundrel's Luck" feat.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Han Solo is an accomplished and excellent pilot. His piloting skills rival no one. Anakin is a fair pilot also. If you are talking the best pilot hands down Han. I doubt you are talking whether or not Han is a greater fighter, which he isn't.

kamikz
Anakin was noted as "undefeated" when it came to air combat, and was also noted as "the best pilot in the galaxy" if memory serves me right.
Anakin has the force, he can sense him from wherever, he can control missiles with the force (as Luke did with no traning) and he can sense Han shooting before he even has.
Anakin takes this.

Count Makashi
Anakin super mega pwns him, he is the best pilot that ever lived, the only human that could fly a pod racer, fought allot of space battles and landed, what was left of Invisible hand, in ROTS novelization, it says something like, that only Anakin could have landed it, even Mace was surprised, when he came to the crash site, he tought to himself, how could the ship not be destroyed and then said, of course Skywalker.

darthsith19
Exactly, Han stands no chance what-so-ever, even ROTS Kenobi would beat Kenobi (looking at him and Anakin flying together in ROTS he isn't so far from Anakin), Wedge, Saesee Tiin, Dash Rendar and Asajj Ventress would beat Han, too. A good match would be Boba vs. Han or ANH Luke vs. Han.

Darth Subjekt
To even entertain the thought that Han is a better pilot is crazy. The best pilot in the galaxy vs. a non force sensitive pirate who dropped out of cadet school? C'mon now...

Count Makashi
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
To even entertain the thought that Han is a better pilot is crazy. The best pilot in the galaxy vs. a non force sensitive pirate who dropped out of cadet school? C'mon now...

Exactly.

vader11
Anakin pwns him...

Count Makashi
No, he utterly demolishes him, Han has0,00000000000000001% of chance.

vader11
same.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Han is the better pilot

vader11
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Han is the better pilot Than who?

Count Makashi
Han is the better pilot

How, can you say, that Han is a better pilot, i am the biggest Dooku fanboy, but i would never say he is better then NJO Luke, Anakin is like 7 leagues above Han, accept it. I don't mean that Han is bad, its just that Anakin is so good, the best ever.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Count Makashi
How, can you say, that Han is a better pilot, i am the biggest Dooku fanboy, but i would never say he is better then NJO Luke, Anakin is like 7 leagues above Han, accept it. I don't mean that Han is bad, its just that Anakin is so good, the best ever.
Agreed, LORDSIDIOUS01, either provide proof for why han is better or can it.

vader11
He just simply believes Han>alllaughing

darthsith19
Originally posted by vader11
He just simply believes Han>alllaughing
Except ANH Luke could pwn him in a blaster/lightsaber fight.

laughing

Count Makashi
Hey, Han is a pimp, he would have his women fight for him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by darthsith19
Agreed, LORDSIDIOUS01, either provide proof for why han is better or can it.

I don't have to can it. You guys should provide proof. I have the right to my opinions, as do you guys do. Respect mine so I can respect yours. It is my opinion that Han Solo is a much better fighter pilot than either Luke or Anakin. Han has been at it a whole lot longer than both.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Except ANH Luke could pwn him in a blaster/lightsaber fight.

laughing

Yes Luke can and will certainly beat Han in a lightsaber fight. Probably a blaster fight also. But Han in my opinion is a much better fighter pilot.

((The_Anomaly))
I cant even express how much better a pilot Anakin is when compared to Han. Han is good, but Anakin is THE best pilot in the Star Wars universe hands down. There are so many examples of Anakin's insane starfighter skill that I dont even really know where to begin. Han has absolutely zero chance of beating Anakin in a one on one starfighter battle. Plus Anakin has the force and it allows him to know what Han will do BEFORE even Han knows it, Han lacks this power (Major disadvantage if you didnt pick up on that). Besides that fact though Anakin is just a more naturally skilled pilot, pure and simple. Very few people could compete with Anakin in space combat, and Han isnt one of them, not by a longshot.

Anakin WTF-MEGA-UBER-PWNS Han.

vader11
You should obey the majoritylaughing

Darth Subjekt
I don't have to can it. You guys should provide proof. I have the right to my opinions, as do you guys do. Respect mine so I can respect yours. It is my opinion that Han Solo is a much better fighter pilot than either Luke or Anakin. Han has been at it a whole lot longer than both.
Do you know how to debate? Do you have common sense? Or are you simply blinded by such blatant fanboyism that you cant see that Han doesn't even qualify to give Anakin road head while he's flying?

Let me explain how this works here...you make a claim: Han is a better pilot, and then the onus is on YOU to provide proof that he is a better pilot. If you cannot do that, then you lose and end up being ignored. So, please explain how Han is a better pilot than Anakin.

Dooku had been fighting with saber much longer than Anakin, and look what happened there. Nice logic, huh?

darthsith19
Yeah, and if you really want me to provide proof, okay, Anakin has been flying since before he could walk (stated in the AOTC novel), that's 23 years, quite possibly as much time as Han has been flying or longer, Anakin was the only human who could Podrace and he was only 9 years old at this time, he was the best star pilot in the galaxy, no proof that Han is, he has received star fighter flying piloting classes at the Temple, he bested Asajj in a dogfight, he flew incredibly at the Battle of Courscant, plus he has Jedi reflexes, he was made Commander of the space forces at the Battle of Muunilist as a Padawan and destroyed starfighters faster than Han ever has. Han couldn't even use the Falcon's Turrets better than Luke could and Luke had never used them before in his life, so much for experience, huh? Okay, no rebuttal my points and make some of your own, if you can.

A Dose Of Vraya
Originally posted by Tangible God
Han easily. Maybe y'all are forgetting his "Scoundrel's Luck" feat. I thought he was a scout, why doesn't he use a s.f.g if he's scoundrel?
and we're forgetting jedi sense and jedi defense.

Darth Subjekt
no we're not, we've mentioned countless times...

Riverollv
Anakin takes this...

A Dose Of Vraya
no we're not, we've mentioned countless times... oops, just read the first page embarrasment still this is a definite Anakin fight.

Darth Subjekt
all good. And yea, Anakin pwns here.

Count Makashi
No, he super mega ultra pwns here, maybe if he can just use his legs to fly, i think that would be more even.

darthsith19
No, he super mega ultra pwns here, maybe if he can just use his legs to fly, i think that would be more even.
Yeah, that would be pretty close...

vader11
Like Sebulba?laughing
I doubt if Anakin could fly with his legslaughing

((The_Anomaly))
Like Sebulba?laughing
I doubt if Anakin could fly with his legslaughing

Not as good as he normally could, but he'd be about as good as Han I'd bet lol.

vader11
I don't think he could use his legs to drivelaughing

((The_Anomaly))
I don't think he could use his legs to drivelaughing

Why not? I can use my legs to drive my car and I'm not even a supremely uber gifted Force sensitive Jedi.

vader11
Without yours hands? I don't think so.

((The_Anomaly))
Yes without my hands. That is what I said after all. Its not that hard. One knee on the wheel and the other foot on the gas/break. Easy enough really, not the safest thing I'm sure, but easy lol.

vader11
I doubt if Anakin can do that to beat Han without the force.

Darth Subjekt
you don't think Anakin can beat Han without the force? wow.

Council#13
Didn't I beat Han without the Force? And without a lightsaber? And by Han, I mean a broom with a face painted on it. No arms.

vader11
you don't think Anakin can beat Han without the force? wow. We are saying if Anakin doesn't use the force & hands, "maybe" he would lose to Han. Have you read?
Ofcoz Anakin would beat Han even without the force.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by Council#13
Didn't I beat Han without the Force? And without a lightsaber? And by Han, I mean a broom with a face painted on it. No arms.

lol, only in your mind, my very young apprentice. Nah, j/p.

@Vader11, yes creme-puff, I did and can read, but when you type, you seldom make sense, so i was clarifying to see if thats what you truly meant.

vader11
No one said you can't read. I just doubt if you have read clearly. "seldom make sense" is just your excuse that you havn't read carefully.

zephiel7
They would both take their pants off before the battle.

Anakin walks away shamefully.

LORDSIDIOUS01

What is 7 leagues? Why would I accept something that is not necessarily fact.

Darth Subjekt
Well it's not fact that Han is a better pilot than Anakin, so why would we accept that?

darthsith19
What the f**k? what are you, a 37-year-old high school dropout who lives in your mom's basement? or is English not your first language? Can't think of any other reason why you'd be so confused...

vader11
What the f**k? what are you, a 37-year-old high school dropout who lives in your mom's basement? or is English not your first language? Can't think of any other reason why you'd be so confused... I doubt if he is really 37 years oldlaughing

Darth Subjekt
Well he has one of his favorite movie quotes as "Luke I am your father." You'd think if it was one of his favorite lines, he'd at least know how the line actually goes...

darthsith19
I doubt if he is really 37 years oldlaughing
Dude, look at his profile: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=104851

He was born November 23rd, 1969. So he's 37 years old.

vader11
Dude, look at his profile: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=104851

He was born November 23rd, 1969. So he's 37 years old. I mean I doubt if he is telling the truthlaughing

kamikz
Edit.

Count Makashi

Could Han pilot a Pod racer when he was a kid, Anakin was stated that he was the only human capable of doing it, could Han destroyed the Trade Federation control ship as a kid, Anakin did, could Han land the Invisible Hand, without destroying it, like in ROTS, in ROTS novel it was stated that he was the only person in the universe to do it, Even Mace was surprised and he is no bad pilot himself. So, what has Han done, that even slightly compares to Anakin, really dude Anakin is in his own league, much above anyone else, while Han isn't as good as Windu, Sease, Aayla...most of Jedi pilots, so show me, or give some facts of hans accomplishments.

vader11
Ya, he didn't show us his proof...><

Count Makashi
He always says his favorite character wins, but never says way. And it doesn't mater, who, one of his favorites character fight, they win automatically, just because he likes them.

vader11
I think he will say TPM Obi>Dookulaughing

Count Makashi
I think he will say TPM Obi>Dookulaughing

Yea, i would bet on it.

Captain Bob
If Han was in the Suncrusher, and Anakin had a thousand-year-old cargo shuttle with no weapons and no thrusters, Han *might* win. Other than that, though, Anakin crushes him.

yettoh
hans a gr8 pilot but aniken has the force so he can sense hans every move han and chey wud i think win aniken but with anikens force itl work but ......lets think obi wan vs jango in ep 2 obi 1 didnt use the force then for sum reason

exanda kane
Han Solo is, yes, it's true, unique, and he gets all the leaway that his reputation implies here. Solo isn't just a faily "good" pilot, but one of the luckiest bastards alive in the Star Wars Galaxy, and that counts for something; Solo is unpredictable, and his very character is above silly, fanboy debates like this.

Count Makashi
Luck wont help him in this fight and Anakin is even more unpredictable and is far superior to Han in piloting skills.

yettoh
even tho about pilot skills aniken has the force aniken will see it coming

pandabear187
Without jedi pilots Captain Han Solo,is in my opinion, undoubted top of the star wars pilots. However, considering the skills of the force sensitive pilots I would have to put him at a close SECOND to Anakin. But give Han his beloved Falcon I would say his innate knowledge of the falcon, luck, and superior piloting skill, I honestly believe he would be able to best Anakin in a dog fight. Not necessarily killing Anakin but forcing a retreat from him. The Falcon is a vastly superior craft to any starfighter flown by anakin throughout the Star Wars timeline, and with Solo at the controls he would outfly any pilot/ship combo.

jmoul
The only time Han ever bested Anakin/Vader in a dogfight was in ANH when he caught Vader and his minion TIE Fighters by surprise due to Vader focusing on Luke. Without the element of surprise on his side, Han would get brutally raped by Anakin (without lube) in a dogfight. Plus, Anakin could use the Force to grab or crush Han's starfighter in a second.

pandabear187
First of all there was only ever one time where they flew ship to ship and that was the death star trench run. Han already bested him. 1-0 Han.

I would say Han would best him in a straight out dogfight if he was in the Falcon, and Vader in his TIE. The Falcon is a better ship, and a pilot is only as good as the vehicle he is in.

Additionally I think that the jedis are not as powerful as fans believe them to be. After all the force unleashed is (as stated by Lucasarts) "an overexaggeration of the force" so....NO JEDI COULD CRUSH AN OPPOSING SHIP WHILST IN A DOGFIGHT!!! remember EU has shown many instances of non-force sensitives defeating jedi or sith in melee/vehicle combat. E.g. sw old republic.

Han himself killed the clone of Palpatine by shooting him in the back, and additionally he fought and killed some dark side adepts in the latest fate of the jedi novel !!

Now all you vader fans cannot say that han surprised Vader at the death star because that really contradicts the fact as an uber- uber powerful jedi his powers of precognition should be half decent. Remember we are dealing with Vader! possiibly one of the most powerful jedis ever.

jmoul
Vader was distracted with Luke, because he felt that Luke was strong in the Force. Also given the fact that Vader thought that he had destroyed all the other X-Wings in the trench with Luke, I'd say that, yes, it is fair to say that Vader was caught off-guard when Han came in from above, as he was more worried about the possible threat of a Force-using opponent than he was about any other threat.

playa1258
Vader's own wingman crashed into him. People seem to forget that. People just drastically overrate Solo in everything because they think "he's cool". Vader should have force choked that ***** to death in Empire after he disarmed him.

pandabear187
Qui Gon says a jedi sees things before they happen. Therefore a sith as powerful as vader should of seen his wingman crashing into him, or the falcon shooting his sorry ass. He has no excuse for being distracted with Luke either.
It just proves that force users are vulnerable, it proves that the Jedi are overhyped not Han.

Han in the Falcon would take vader in his TIE X1. Auto tracking quad lasers, superior sublight speeds, concussion missiles, and shields that can take hits off an IMP star destroyer would trump Vader in his X1. Vader would be punching his hyperdrive button before Han blows him to pieces.

NTJack0
Han is not nearly as all powerful as you seem to believe, buddy.

Darth _Sadow1
Ummm, The Falcon shot the Wingman in the back, which then spun into Vader before he could react. The space between the wingman and Vader was too small for Vader to react in time. In this situation, it is in an open area of space. Vader's Tie Advanced X1 has a shield generator and has much better weapons than standard TIE fighters. He also has the force to improve his aim. Vader is easily fast enough in his X1 to evade the lasers of the Falcon.

pandabear187
Never once have i said Han is all powerful... buddy.

Vader vs Han on foot, or the same vehicle, Vader takes it every time. Vader in the X1 vs Han in the Falcon, only then would Han come out on top.

As Darth_sadow1 says Vader may be fast enough to evade the autotracking quad lasers in his X1, but he would be doing so many evasive moves that he would be lucky to get even one return shot at the Falcon. And if he did it wouldn't matter, because the Falcons shields eat star destroyer laser for breakfast.

Now If Vader shot one of his concussion missiles at Han, the Falcons auto-tracking would shoot it down, thats before han would even have to waste his electro countermeasures on it.

The X1 shields are decent, but even a few glancing shots from the Falcons vastly superior quad lasers would be enough to worry Vader. Han also has his concussion missiles he could use on Vader, and forward firing retractable blaster, not too mention his Solo luck, and incredible piloting skills.

There is just no way Vader could overpower Han in this specific circumstance. The force cannot make a ship faster than its engines allow it to go, or give it better shielding, therefore Han forces vader to hypersapce jump, or otherwise the dark lord of the sith becomes one with the force at the hands of a "stuck up, scruffy looking nerf herder".

P.s. Sadow, because vader didnt react in time, or dindn't forsee his wingman getting shot up, this shows that sometimes luck prevails over the force. AND maybe the jedi are not SUPERMEN, and they are vulnerable (as Lucas has previously stated).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.