Dinobots vs Hulk and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Dinobots vs Hulk and Thing should I add another person?

Grimlock
Slag
Sludge
Snarl
Swoop

guy222
Originally posted by endrict
Dinobots vs Hulk and Thing should I add another person?

Grimlock
Slag
Sludge
Snarl
Swoop

hulk/ben

janus77
Hulk could take them all, alone.
Dinobots don't really have a chance against Hulk.

Metalmanx
I beg to differ.

[BAW]Endrict
ONLY BEN FOR THE FIGHT THEN.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Endrict
ONLY BEN FOR THE FIGHT THEN.

Ben goes down hard.

Stupid Rookie
Dinos win. Transformers are pretty tough, especially in their comic form if I remember correctly.

[BAW]Endrict
NVM JUST KEEP HULK AND BEN...THE ORIGNAL POST.....

darthgoober
I'm pretty sure Grimlock could solo Hulk and Ben...

Badabing
Hulk solos this.

durfist

janus77
the old cartoon Transformers would be ripped to shreds by Hulk, even the flying ones as they don't have superspeed nor are they particularly powerful in their weaponry.

only the likes of Megatron, Galvatron etc would pose a serious threat.
don't know about the comic ones, seem a tad too manga-fied.

Metalmanx
doh

The Dinobots take them down. Rather easily, I think.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
doh

The Dinobots take them down. Rather easily, I think.

no way, Hulk is easily stronger than all the dinobots combined.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
no way, Hulk is easily stronger than all the dinobots combined.

After how long? Base strength? Hell no.

The Hulk would have to be Mindless Hulk to do any sort of damage to the Transformers, even the Dinobots.

masterbruce
After how long? Base strength? Hell no.

The Hulk would have to be Mindless Hulk to do any sort of damage to the Transformers, even the Dinobots.

I would put Hulk's base strength around AT LEAST 1,000,000 tons.

How did I arrive at this number?

Superman's base strength is like 100,000,000,000,000,000 tons (since his All Star Form can easily lift 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons)

And I doubt Superman's base strength is 1,000,000,000,000,000 TIMES greater than Hulk's base strength.

Ya get me?

Metalmanx
I would put Hulk's base strength around AT LEAST 1,000,000 tons.

How did I arrive at this number?

Superman's base strength is like 100,000,000,000,000,000 tons (since his All Star Form can easily lift 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons)

And I doubt Superman's base strength is 1,000,000,000,000,000 TIMES greater than Hulk's base strength.

Ya get me?

Nope. Not in the slightest. sad

Hulk's BASE strength (when he turns into the Hulk), is usually estimated to be at about 100 tons. OBVIOUSLY, it can quickly escalate from there.

masterbruce
Nope. Not in the slightest. sad

Hulk's BASE strength (when he turns into the Hulk), is usually estimated to be at about 100 tons. OBVIOUSLY, it can quickly escalate from there.

so you're telling me that Superman at base strength is more than 100 Billion times stronger than Hulk at base?

I don't buy it.

What do you think Superman's base strength is?

It's always shown that Superman's base is a bit stronger than Hulk's base, but not more than 1000x stronger. That would be like Iron Man fighting Aunt May.

masterbruce
btw, Metalmanx, I would like to hear what you think of the following:

Superman's base level:

Thor's base level:

Hulk's base level:

Hulk's powered up level:

thanks

Metalmanx
btw, Metalmanx, I would like to hear what you think of the following:

Superman's base level:

Thor's base level:

Hulk's base level:

Hulk's powered up level:

thanks

I never claimed to be an expert on these guys, but I'll give you my best estimates.

Superman's base level= Incalculable.

Thor's = Pretty much the same really.

Hulk's = Approximately 100 tons.

Hulk's powered up (what does this mean, by the way?) = Incalculable.

Metalmanx
so you're telling me that Superman at base strength is more than 100 Billion times stronger than Hulk at base?

I don't buy it.

What do you think Superman's base strength is?

It's always shown that Superman's base is a bit stronger than Hulk's base, but not more than 1000x stronger. That would be like Iron Man fighting Aunt May.

Actually, that's a great analogy for it. Superman would destroy/wreck/stomp Hulk all day long until Hulk FINALLY reached Supes' strength level. If he lives that long, that is.

draxx_tOfU
the dinobots are basically the autobots deus ex machina, meant to take on gestalts, and it may be argued that grimlock, slag, snarl, and sludge are individually stronger than optimus prime himself, plus they're 50 ft robots armed with energon swords, blasters, and they have flight...

dinobots ftw...

ninja

grey fox
Dinobots beat both Hulk and Ben to death.

Optimus Prime could bench 5000 tons with ease. The Dinobots are STRONGER then prime and have all their nifty tech.

Galvaclaw
According to his profile Oprimus could bench 2000 tons at maximum. Hulk way above that by any stretch of the imagination.

Metalmanx
Dinobots for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.