Wolverine and Sabretooth versus Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
http://comicsmedia.ign.com/comics/image/article/662/662723/sabretooth-20051029044929433.jpg

versus

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/36/TOXIN3.jpg

Tha C-Master
Toxin was beating up Venom and Carnage collectively, each Symbiote becomes stronger and stronger. He SHOULD be able to cream Wolverine and Sabes without much problem, but he is also a bit less experienced. But there's no reason the symbiote can't do the job.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Toxin was beating up Venom and Carnage collectively, each Symbiote becomes stronger and stronger. He SHOULD be able to cream Wolverine and Sabes without much problem, but he is also a bit less experienced. But there's no reason the symbiote can't do the job.

Carnage and Venom were a very poor team, together they might have been less effective than if they were alone since they spent half the time mocking and taunting each other.

Wolverine and Sabretooth have been trained to work together and are much more experienced than either Carnage or Venom.

The Fake Macoy
Wolverine and Sabretooth also hate each other. I don't think they make a very good team.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Wolverine and Sabretooth also hate each other. I don't think they make a very good team.

They don't make a good team, but I think here they put some differences behind them and kill Toxin.

llagrok
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
They don't make a good team, but I think here they put some differences behind them and kill Toxin.

They're both incredibly confident though, so one of them might think he's better off alone and do some backstabbing.

capt it up
no sabertooth and wolverine would work togather as a team if they new they needed to. They have always hated eachother even back during team x.

llagrok
Originally posted by capt it up
no sabertooth and wolverine would work togather as a team if they new they needed to. They have always hated eachother even back during team x.

Yeah, they'll probably realize that they need to work together and then take care of business.

Soljer
Toxin.

Longinus
Toxin wins, eventually their healing factors would be overloaded or they'd eventually be ko-ed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.