Wonder Woman Takes on the "Herald Lvlers" Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
OK so Everyone Say's Wonder Woman is a "sub Herald". So how does she do Ten out of ten against Each person in this guantlet. She gets full rest, and Has the highest strength Showings and Durability, Which is the towing Earth and Stalemating Captain Marvel for strength, and she also Took Heat vision to the face, dived in molten steel, and fought Superman Damned near the Surface of the Sun. So we Know what kind of Durability she has. Including being punched from the sun to the Earth in under a minute and Being Knocked from America to China By Zoom.
For this fight all combatants will try and get as many wins as possible out of ten with any means needed. This means she can use her aegis shield to return fire, Or do an Amazo Lasso Knot if it will get her the win. Even Killing with her Tiara or Sword. ANd her "Herald" lvl Opponants get to do the same. So how many can she get off of each Opponent in this Guantlet?
She has her Lasso, Sword, Tiara, and Bracelets and Her aegis shield when she crosses.

1.Terrax
2. Binary
3. Void
4. FireLord
5. RedShift
6. Thor
7. Flash
8. Superman
9. Quasar
10. Adam Warlock( No Soul Gem)

Soljer
Stops at one. It's friggin Terrax!

Where'd all the Terrax love from a few weeks ago leave off to?

xmeat
terrax splits her in half and supes shouldn't be there.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Stops at one. It's friggin Terrax!

Where'd all the Terrax love from a few weeks ago leave off to?

NOt you. and this isn't a stops at guantlet. You supposed to say how many wins out of ten she can get against each Opponent. And Terrax can't beat Superman nor Captain Atom, I know he isn't beating Diana.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmeat
terrax splits her in half and supes shouldn't be there.
Exactly How does he split her in half if she has A sword mightier than his ax, and a shield that he can't get thru? She can just block the ax with her bracelets as well right? And what do you mean Superman shouldn't be there?

Soljer
Oh, well.

Alright,
Diana wins:

1. 0/10.
2. 0/10.
3. 0/10.
4. 0/10.
5. 0/10.
6. 0/10.
7. 0/10.
8. 0/10.
9. 0/10.
10. 0/10.

I mean, come on, she's a sub-herald. That's like asking "Can Spiderman take on Magneto?"

They're in different weight classes.

Soleran
Oh, well.

Alright,
Diana wins:

1. 0/10.
2. 0/10.
3. 0/10.
4. 0/10.
5. 0/10.
6. 0/10.
7. 0/10.
8. 0/10.
9. 0/10.
10. 0/10.

I mean, come on, she's a sub-herald. That's like asking "Can Spiderman take on Magneto?"

They're in different weight classes. lol

nvrbeenwthagirl
Oh, well.

Alright,
Diana wins:

1. 0/10.
2. 0/10.
3. 0/10.
4. 0/10.
5. 0/10.
6. 0/10.
7. 0/10.
8. 0/10.
9. 0/10.
10. 0/10.

They're in different weight classes.

Then Superman must be at the very bottom of the Herald Catagory under Terrax right? Becuz Diana and Captain Marvel Give him fits and he can barely beat Diana, and she jobs, and CM constantly Stalemates him. You see how that looks. Exactly, They both have to be Herald lvl becuz they are too close in power to Superman, and Superman is definitely NOT Lower than Terrax in power. Besides, you just doing this to annoy me. You actually have her losing against all ten against People she rightfully should pwn at least 4 or five out of. I see nothing Adam Warlock can do to her. And Terrax is out Done as well. Binary and Firelord would lose at least 4 and Thor WOuld only stalemate her. Her weapons kill faster than his does.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Then Superman must be at the very bottom of the Herald Catagory under Terrax right? Becuz Diana and Captain Marvel Give him fits and he can barely beat Diana, and she jobs, and CM constantly Stalemates him. You see how that looks. Exactly, They both have to be Herald lvl becuz they are too close in power to Superman, and Superman is definitely NOT Lower than Terrax in power. Besides, you just doing this to annoy me. You actually have her losing against all ten against People she rightfully should pwn at least 4 or five out of. I see nothing Adam Warlock can do to her. And Terrax is out Done as well. Binary and Firelord would lose at least 4 and Thor WOuld only stalemate her. Her weapons kill faster than his does.

Are you kidding me? Diana is Spiderman to Superman's Firelord. A real fight between them would last less than a second. A single serious punch from Superman would put Wonder Woman out. She can't compete with anyone here.

xmeat
Exactly How does he split her in half if she has A sword mightier than his ax, and a shield that he can't get thru? She can just block the ax with her bracelets as well right? And what do you mean Superman shouldn't be there? What the f**k? terrax gained his power and axe from a being that would shit on all the greek gods please.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Are you kidding me? Diana is Spiderman to Superman's Firelord. A real fight between them would last less than a second. A single serious punch from Superman would put Wonder Woman out. She can't compete with anyone here.

LOL. And he wasn't serious when he punched her from the sun to the earth? Zoom punches harder than Clark, and Diana couldn't even fight him back and she was just fine. Oblivion puched her square in the face to no effect. As if Superman is going to get past the best reflexes in comics history coupled with Light Speed and indestructible vambraces. in Non Jobbing mode, she would tie him up as fast as she did amazo and lob his head off with her sword. You know the one that sliced thru the "subSkyfather" Gog with ease.

xmeat
What the f**k? terrax gained his power and axe from a being that would shit on all the greek gods please.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k? terrax gained his power and axe from a being that would shit on all the greek gods please.

You honestly Think Galactus could beat ALL of the greek Gods? Any way, where the weapons come from have nothing to do with anything. Thor's hammer is superior to Terrax's ax and Odin is not as powerful as Galactus. So your entire theory sucks as much as your debating does.

xmeat
You honestly Think Galactus could beat ALL of the greek Gods? Any way, where the weapons come from have nothing to do with anything. Thor's hammer is superior to Terrax's ax and Odin is not as powerful as Galactus. So your entire theory sucks as much as your debating does. Doom with G power whooped the asgardians so that preety much says it all.
Has mjoilnir split planets in half like T axe.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doom with G power whooped the asgardians so that preety much says it all.
Has mjoilnir split planets in half like T axe.

GOG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any Planet.

The Sword went str8 Thru Gog like a hot knife thru butter. It cuts Superman with Ease as well. It may not have the destructive wide area effect of the Hammer or Terrax's ax, but it sure is a hell of a lot better at a one shot kill against Single Sky father lvl opponents.

xmeat
GOG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any Planet.

The Sword went str8 Thru Gog like a hot knife thru butter. It cuts Superman with Ease as well. It may not have the destructive wide area effect of the Hammer or Terrax's ax, but it sure is a hell of a lot better at a one shot kill against Single Sky father lvl opponents.
And thors hammer went through a celestial they shit on skyfathers.
Plus desak can kill skyfathers easier and thor beat him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And thors hammer went through a celestial they shit on skyfathers.
Plus desak can kill skyfathers easier and thor beat him.

Thor's Hammer going thru a celestial would be PIS. If Odin can't beat them, but his creation in the hands of his inferior son can, then that would be stupid. And this isn't about Thor's hammer. I was basically saying that just becuz Galactus made terrax hammer doesn't make it superior to a god's Sword. Look at Thor's hammer. It's better than terrax's hammer and yet odin is inferior to galactus. And Desak being beaten by thor only makes Desak look like a loser.

Soljer
This crusade of yours is getting tiresome. Wonder Woman can't compete with Herald Levellers. When she tries, the result is thus; http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=Superman_v2_211_2005_Team-DCP_pg17.jpg .

xmeat
Thor's Hammer going thru a celestial would be PIS. If Odin can't beat them, but his creation in the hands of his inferior son can, then that would be stupid. And this isn't about Thor's hammer. I was basically saying that just becuz Galactus made terrax hammer doesn't make it superior to a god's Sword. Look at Thor's hammer. It's better than terrax's hammer and yet odin is inferior to galactus. And Desak being beaten by thor only makes Desak look like a loser. Desak loosing to king thor makes him look weak but jobberseid losing to superman doesn't.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This crusade of yours is getting tiresome. Wonder Woman can't compete with Herald Levellers. When she tries, the result is thus; http://img129.imageshack.us/my.php?image=Superman_v2_211_2005_Team-DCP_pg17.jpg .

DC angels are all Herald lvl or higher and the result is This

http://img35.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla00713.jpg

Or the result can be this

http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg038.jpg

Or Sub Skyfather's like the General Have this happen

http://img122.exs.cx/img122/9987/JLA02616.jpg

Or sometime's This happens

http://img74.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla96188xe.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Desak loosing to king thor makes him look weak but jobberseid losing to superman doesn't.

Darksied wasn't in true form, for one. For Two, Supers had a nice Sun amp, some help from The OE which DS pwned himself. Nice try tho kiddo. If you read the actual Story you would realize that Supers was getting his ass handed to him handily before DS screwed himself with that reflected OE in the dome.

Soljer
DC angels are all Herald lvl or higher and the result is This

http://img35.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla00713.jpg

Or the result can be this

http://img34.imageshack.us/my.php?image=JLA-ALeagueOfOnepg038.jpg

Or Sub Skyfather's like the General Have this happen

http://img122.exs.cx/img122/9987/JLA02616.jpg

Or sometime's This happens

http://img74.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla96188xe.jpg

Your point? She grabbed some feathers.

I also don't see how beating up a Jonn who is jobbing and holding EVERYTHING back is really that impressive. I mean, Spidey can beat Magneto if Magento chooses not to use his powers...

Also, as far as the general scan goes, she wasn't alone, if you notice. I mean, if Mike Tyson and I both punch someone at the same time, they'll still get knocked out. Doesn't mean I can punch as hard as Tyson.

The last scan? Again, Wonder Woman knocking a mind controlled, jobbing Superman hardly means a damned thing.

Wonder Woman's just a tier or two below the average Herald. I'm sorry your girl is so damned pathetic, but that's just the way the comics were written...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your point? She grabbed some feathers.

I also don't see how beating up a Jonn who is jobbing and holding EVERYTHING back is really that impressive. I mean, Spidey can beat Magneto if Magento chooses not to use his powers...

Also, as far as the general scan goes, she wasn't alone, if you notice. I mean, if Mike Tyson and I both punch someone at the same time, they'll still get knocked out. Doesn't mean I can punch as hard as Tyson.

The last scan? Again, Wonder Woman knocking a mind controlled, jobbing Superman hardly means a damned thing.

Wonder Woman's just a tier or two below the average Herald. I'm sorry your girl is so damned pathetic, but that's just the way the comics were written...

If you say so. She is one of the only beings I have ever seen break out of a quasar constuct. She also was able to enter the speed force under her own power. She speed blitzed Amazo. Something Superman has NEVER done. There is no force Under abstract that is getting thru her shields or resisting her lasso. So I think you are pretty much just biased against the character.

Remorse
She stops at one. Your placing her in a gauntlet she's has very little chance of winning. She's not even in the same realm of power as the characters she has to face off against.

leonidas
1.Terrax--non-jobbing terrax is a planet destroyer. he does like to brawl and that's her forte though. ww: 3-4/10

2. Binary--really tough match for ww. binary has too much range and overall power. hard to see ww getting any more than 2/10. if that.

3. Void: confused what's she gonna do here . . . 0 erm

4. FireLord: speed, planet destroyer, matter control. 2-3/10

5. RedShift: underrated, gave ss a GREAT run. 2/10

6. Thor: 3/10

7. Flash: using kmc flash she has no chance. realistically, i'm not sure . . .

8. Superman: magic is a plus for her. 4/10 i'd say the same for marvel. if he uses t-vo? i dunno, could she win even 1 if he uses t-vo?

9. Quasar: bad match up again. too much versatility. could she logically beat hal? 1-2/10. maybe.

10. Adam Warlock( No Soul Gem) here's her best chance. 5/10 be a good fight, actually. without gem i'd say he is NOT herald though. erm

i like diana. have a lot of ww books. she's still below herald imo but that doesn't mean she can't beat some of them.

Soljer
If you say so. She is one of the only beings I have ever seen break out of a quasar constuct. She also was able to enter the speed force under her own power. She speed blitzed Amazo. Something Superman has NEVER done. There is no force Under abstract that is getting thru her shields or resisting her lasso. So I think you are pretty much just biased against the character.

roll eyes (sarcastic) Nvr, I thought you were smarter than that. I'm not biased against Wonder Woman, I'm just posting to get under your skin. Come now, I've argued that Wonder Woman would actually take a MAJORITY against Thor, and can definitely take some off of Superman in other threads!

But as far as this one goes? She stops at one, and stops hard. She is leagues below the people you're pitting her against.

smile.

Validus
Stops 2. A lot of these are bad match ups for Diana.

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus

erm

Soljer

Supposedly, Nvr wants an out of ten listing for each fight.

Validus
Validus doesn't do out of 10 listings.

Kurash
Terrax: to full potential hes a tough guy, shes a better fighter, but i would bet hes got more strength, plus force field, energy projectiles etc. Like leonidas said he does like to brawl so i could see WW goin 2-3/10 here

Binary: at full potential? WW is taking a 0/10 here

Void: also taking a 0/10 here

Firelord: 0/10

Redshift: very skilled with the sword, opens up a black hole and sends WW through it, i dont see her lasting long enough to actually brawl it out long enough to take him down, 0/10

Thor: pretty even fight here, i agree with you 5/10

Flash: 0/10

Superman: Superman fighting normal she gets a 5/10, Superman not holding back she gets a 0/10

Quasar: 0/10

Adam Warlock: 5/10

leonidas
Validus doesn't do out of 10 listings.

laughing

Validus
A sexist bump

darthgoober
First of all nvr, you do realize that she was classified as sub Herald WITHOUT her sword right? So your giving it to her for this gauntlet means that she's got more going for her than was accounted for in leo's thread.

Now that being said, I'm going to need a detail about some of the specifics of this gauntlet so that I can make an accurate call...

She gets full rest, and Has the highest strength Showings and Durability

Now did you mean that we're only going by HER high showings and ignoring her low showings, or did you mean that to be in effect for everyone?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
First of all nvr, you do realize that she was classified as sub Herald WITHOUT her sword right? So your giving it to her for this gauntlet means that she's got more going for her than was accounted for in leo's thread.

Now that being said, I'm going to need a detail about some of the specifics of this gauntlet so that I can make an accurate call...

Now did you mean that we're only going by HER high showings and ignoring her low showings, or did you mean that to be in effect for everyone?

That goes for everyone. But even still, Low end showings for some of these guys puts them at a severe disadvantage. Firelord, Binary and Terrax all have teh suckage showings. More low ones than high ones in my opinion.

darthgoober
That goes for everyone. But even still, Low end showings for some of these guys puts them at a severe disadvantage. Firelord, Binary and Terrax all have teh suckage showings. More low ones than high ones in my opinion.
But we're ignoring their low showings correct?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
But we're ignoring their low showings correct?

I am ignoring thier low showings. EVEn then, How many high showings does terrax have? Or Firelord for that matter? Binary? She got bitched all the time. IF we go by power sets, then fine, they all whoop on Diana. Cept fire Lord. Cosmic Flame means nothing to Diana when's she's fought damned near the surface of the sun.

darthgoober
I am ignoring thier low showings. EVEn then, How many high showings does terrax have? Or Firelord for that matter? Binary? She got bitched all the time. IF we go by power sets, then fine, they all whoop on Diana. Cept fire Lord. Cosmic Flame means nothing to Diana when's she's fought damned near the surface of the sun.
Ok just getting that out of the way so it's clear. I'll post the way I see it all going down as soon as I get some stuff together...

Soljer
A sexist bump

Oh, you sexy sexist....

starlock
WW-wins WW-No weapons(just Bracers)
1.Terrax 7/10 4/10
2. Binary 8/10 6/10
3. Void Uncertain -
4. FireLord 6/10 4/10
5. RedShift Uncertain -
6. Thor 4/10 2/10(BFR?)
7. Flash 7/10 If to a K.O 5/5
8. Superman 4/10 3/10
9. Quasar 4/10 2/10 (BFR)
10. Adam Warlock 8/10 6/10
( No Soul Gem)

I am at work so i did it fast, i am not set in stone,just my first impression
Why cant i move the columns the way i want? it keeps putting everything right next to eachother--Sorry

llagrok
Originally posted by starlock
WW-wins WW-No weapons(just Bracers)
1.Terrax 7/10 4/10
2. Binary 8/10 6/10
3. Void Uncertain -
4. FireLord 6/10 4/10
5. RedShift Uncertain -
6. Thor 4/10 2/10(BFR?)
7. Flash 7/10 If to a K.O 5/5
8. Superman 4/10 3/10
9. Quasar 4/10 2/10 (BFR)
10. Adam Warlock 8/10 6/10
( No Soul Gem)

I am at work so i did it fast, i am not set in stone,just my first impression

You're seriously underestimating Terrax and Binary.

I don't think there's anyone here that WW could get a better than 2/10 against.

starlock
Originally posted by llagrok
You're seriously underestimating Terrax and Binary.

I don't think there's anyone here that WW could get a better than 2/10 against.

Hey thats cool you have your opinon,i respect that

i am 36 have been collecting forever(i am the son of a comic collector i had comics before i could read hehe),the characters i dont think i know well enough to debate i put uncertain
i try and be fair, when i get time i will study it better(check all the respect threads again and such)

Its only my opinon, when it slows down at work i will look it over

llagrok
Hey thats cool you have your opinon,i respect that

i am 36 have been collecting forever(i am the son of a comic collector i had comics before i could read hehe),the characters i dont think i know well enough to debate i put uncertain
i try and be fair, when i get time i will study it better(check all the respect threads again and such)

Its only my opinon, when it slows down at work i will look it over

Facts on the table, Wonder Woman is weaker than all those characters, period.

starlock
Facts on the table, Wonder Woman is weaker than all those characters, period.

And batman is weaker than alot of his foes,it makes a difference,but its not the whole package, period.

llagrok
And batman is weaker than alot of his foes,it makes a difference,but its not the whole package, period.

Good point, but that's a little difference. Batman is all about being the underdog, having a lot of time to prepare himself and being reliable on gadgets.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Good point, but that's a little difference. Batman is all about being the underdog, having a lot of time to prepare himself and being reliable on gadgets.

When it comes to pure strength, I wouldn't say wonder Woman is weaker than any of them by any margin that counts. She certainly is as fast in combat speed as all of them. faster than Thor and Warlock and Terrax and firelord in combat speed. And the only thing that she lacks is the durability against piercing objects. But her shields are superior to everyone's Durability on the list. And none of them can stand up to her tiara,sword, or lasso. It's fair to say she can get at least 4 wins against everyone of them and 5-7/10 against People like firelord and Terrax. Hell Even Binary didn't do much but get her ass handed to her most of the time.

King Kandy
Warlock shouldn't even be on the list, let alone at the top.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.