Tattoo Artists meet Pirates of the Caribbean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YellowMan
Apologies in advance if some of you consider this spam. I'm just posting this here because it is unique enough that it might interest some of you - not to mention the direct relevance to this forum.

In conjunction with Disney's upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean movie, YellowMan.com has produced a collector's line of tattoo shirts created by the top tattoo artists in the world. They might seem pricey, but they are valuable works of wearable art, and it is very difficult to acquire art from these artists.

jenbojenbojeno
I might check it out later. Is it like POTC shirts. I don't get it sad

YellowMan
Originally posted by jenbojenbojeno
I might check it out later. Is it like POTC shirts. I don't get it sad

No, these shirts are entirely different. I can assure you there is nothing else out there like them. They are long-sleeved shirts with full-bodied (or torso anyway) tattoo designs in different styles using POC motifs. Some of the artists that made them are very high profile, and thus their shirts are very expensive, limited, and collectable. In actuality, to receive a full-torso tattoo from artists like Japan's Horiyoshi III could cost you as much as $300,000. That is IF he would even be willing to tattoo you. The fact that he designed a shirt for POC at all is pretty amazing.

Pirategirl85
I like the design, really cool...Here is the link incase anyones else want to check them out.. http://www.yellowman.com/c/SPECIAL/Special+Edition+Tattoo+Shirts.html

Pirategirl85
I like the this shirt with the skull....

Pirategirl85
Hey Yelow man you should advertise on the forum KTTC... I can give you the link to the forum...everyone will die over these shirts in that thread because this is really good....Do you mind if I tell everyone about you on that thread???

here is the link....
http://forums.keeptothecode.com/
Go to speculation and forum which is this link http://forums.keeptothecode.com/viewforum.php?f=51&sid=fbd5af8b2398397d07d8c38a0cc66bc1

ivebeendepped43
thats so cool!!!!!!!!

YellowMan
Originally posted by Pirategirl85
Hey Yelow man you should advertise on the forum KTTC... I can give you the link to the forum...everyone will die over these shirts in that thread because this is really good....Do you mind if I tell everyone about you on that thread???

Thanks for this. And yes, please do tell whomever you want or post wherever you like. In fact, if you really like a design, follow the provided artist links on the product pages and look at their amazing work or even shoot them an email (if there is one). Artists always like to hear feedback on their work.

BTW, a real added bonus with these shirts is that they are made with amazing lightweight moisture wicking, athletic technical fabrics. They feel like silk and are perfect for nearly every activity or environment. I used to be a pure cotton guy and resisted synthetic fabrics of any kind, but honestly, these rock!

YellowMan
This may be a big tease for some of you, but we had to remove one of our Pirates of the Caribbean shirts from our site because Disney is making it Johnny Depp's personal shirt. One of a kind. Even the code on the back of the shirt is copyrighted, so we can't even post the text. If any of you got to see it when we had it online, you are among the lucky few! Otherwise, you'll have to wait until he wears it to see it.

ivebeendepped43
a PERSONAL Johnny shirt?! NO WAY!!! which shirt was it?

AudioHeart
OMG!!! this is so cool!!!...I WANT ONE!!!

Yeah, which one was it?

YellowMan
Originally posted by AudioHeart
OMG!!! this is so cool!!!...I WANT ONE!!!

Yeah, which one was it?

I wish I could post it, but I can't due to copyright restrictions. It is similar to the "Pirate's Code" shirt by Roger Ingerton on the Yellowman.com site (sorry, I haven't posted enough yet on this forum to include a link).

JD's has a different code on the back - but once again, I'm not even allowed to say what the code is.

AudioHeart
Okay

ivebeendepped43
thats alright. i wanna c it on Johnny!!

AudioHeart
Same here!!!

ivebeendepped43
he'll look so fully hott in it!

AudioHeart
*daydreams* OH YEAH

ivebeendepped43
*joins in daydreaming* yeah....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.