marvel vs dc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
remember those stupid marvel vs dc books? remember the ultimate entities that were marvel and dc?

i think it can be assumed that they reign as all powerful within their respective universes (aside from the supreme being. frankly it's hard to know the hierarchy at that level) but can a single one be taken down by both LT and Spectre merged with the Source?

Soljer
Originally posted by geshien
remember those stupid marvel vs dc books? remember the ultimate entities that were marvel and dc?

i think it can be assumed that they reign as all powerful within their respective universes (aside from the supreme being. frankly it's hard to know the hierarchy at that level) but can a single one be taken down by both LT and Spectre merged with the Source?

You mean the Amalgam Brothers?

They were retconned into nothingness. In fact, they were standing in the palm of the living tribunal's hand. Meaning he could squash them if he so chose.

guy222
Originally posted by geshien

Pre=before. Post=after. Brothers work for LT. LT=Spectre>Brothers

geshien
Originally posted by Soljer
You mean the Amalgam Brothers?

They were retconned into nothingness. In fact, they were standing in the palm of the living tribunal's hand. Meaning he could squash them if he so chose.

well obviously before that happened.

also i remember both LT and Spectre in a state of panic when the two brothers/sisters met. it could just be because it would mean a catastrophe that neither LT or Spectre could fix but it could also mean their end if they fought which might suggest that they are of greater power, too great for LT and Spectres intervention. i dunno.

geshien
hmmm... so i read more up on it. it seems that the brothers acted more as entity's that were more or less vessels for both universes. and both LT and Spectre were their respective guardians.

so nvm.

geshien
this is interesting...

and this may change some minds and some previous statements...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/447102_1-pre-retcon-amalgam-brothers-discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.