Thanos and Thor vs Superman and Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
which team wins ?

A Thanos and Thor
B Superman and Silver surfer

Symmetric Chaos
Thanos and Thor

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by spidey-dude
which team wins ?

A Thanos and Thor

Thanos Beats Everyone.

Mindship
THs > Ss

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos Beats Everyone.

I don't think Thanos beats thor, but he certainly humbles Superman and Silver Surfer smile

guy222
which team wins ?

A Thanos and Thor

thor/thanos

celestialdemon
Thanos could fight all of these guys by himself and still pull out a few victories. Team 1 wins.

spidey-dude
thanos can take them on one at a time. but both supes and surfer together at once. i dont think so

llagrok
thanos can take them on one at a time. but both supes and surfer together at once. i dont think so

That's why he has Thor there.

TricksterPriest
Thanos has bitchslapped Surfer easily. And he's also beaten down Thor. Now with Superman there, it would be tough. He might actually lose a few if he tried to solo the field. stick out tongue But he could win it for the majority. Team 1, via the mad Titan.

Soljer
Thanos can take all three other characters in this thread simultaneously.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Soljer
Thanos can take all three other characters in this thread simultaneously. only one at a time. if he has thor on his back than yah hes good there.

dvampire
Superman and Surfer.

Supes beats Thanos
Thor beats Surfer
Supes beats Thor

dvampire
Thanos can take all three other characters in this thread simultaneously.

That's only your wishful thinking. He'll get manhandled!

llagrok
Originally posted by dvampire
Superman and Surfer.

Supes beats Thanos
Thor beats Surfer
Supes beats Thor

Supes black hair falls before Thor's mighty blonde hair and beard!

mykke
thanos could solo team 2... no but seriously team 1 for SURE thanos would man handle surfer like he always does, then take out superman without thors help, add thor and its a slaughter

Big Sexy
Thanos and thor

Remorse
Thanos and Thor

Bouboumaster
Thanos beat the Team 2, and kill thor after.

llagrok
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

He wouldn't be able to kill Thor after having fought with Superman and Silver Surfer.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by llagrok
He wouldn't be able to kill Thor after having fought with Superman and Silver Surfer. good point there. after him fighting supes and surfer he wouldnt have the muscle to even attack tinkerbell.

Soljer
He wouldn't be able to kill Thor after having fought with Superman and Silver Surfer.

Thanos could take on all three simultaneously and come out on top. He's taking this thread.

dvampire
Thanos could take on all three simultaneously and come out on top. He's taking this thread.

Thanos gets his butt kicked by Supes and probably Thor since Thanos has never actually beaten him. Taking on all three at the same time just put Thanos in a world of hurt.

Supes and Surfer takes it. Supes will beat Thanos IMO, while Thor will beat Surfer, and Supes beats Thor after a long fight.

Burnt Pancakes
Thanos would MAUL either Sueprman or Silver Surfer.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Thanos would MAUL either Sueprman or Silver Surfer. not together

Burnt Pancakes
Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Thanos would MAUL either Superman or Silver Surfer.

spidey-dude
Thanos gets his butt kicked by Supes and probably Thor since Thanos has never actually beaten him. Taking on all three at the same time just put Thanos in a world of hurt.

Supes and Surfer takes it. Supes will beat Thanos IMO, while Thor will beat Surfer, and Supes beats Thor after a long fight.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9272/surfervsthor1on5.jpg

Soljer
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos still solos this thread...

spidey-dude
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos still solos this thread... not on his own.

Board Walker
Surfer sun bathes Supes, match is over.

Team 2 10/10

juggernaut66666

thumb down

Soljer
not on his own.

That's the definition of solo, kid.

spidey-dude
That's the definition of solo, kid. well brat in this country we speak english. sorry to dissapoint you

StarsNeverFall7
Hasn't Thanos pretty much one shotted Surfer? Or atleast made him his ***** on a few ocasions? That was with extreme ease. Surfer is the top of the other three.

Thanos won't need Thor's help. He can solo them himself. Yep all three of them.

mykke
Thanos is silver surfers superior, ss is Thors and supermans superior. Superman fans are nuts to think he can take Thanos. Thanos really could solo this field 5/10 or 6/10

Tazer
Yo.

if Surfer can separate Thor from Mjolnir then Team 2

Tazer

llagrok
Does Thanos have Skreet on his side? :P

BobbyD

Supes beats Thanos
Thor beats Surfer
Supes beats Thor

blink

BobbyD
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

laughing

Now that was funny.

Soljer
well brat in this country we speak english. sorry to dissapoint you

Which is why you decide to post on an english message board...

We don't deride folks who don't have a strong grasp of english here...but...

Considering it's the language of choice, we kind of expect it.

That said; anytime you're feeling retarded again, just head on over to www.dictionary.com . Problem solved, and you don't make an ass of yourself.

Priest
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanos still solos this thread...

spidey-dude
Which is why you decide to post on an english message board...

We don't deride folks who don't have a strong grasp of english here...but...

Considering it's the language of choice, we kind of expect it.

That said; anytime you're feeling retarded again, just head on over to www.dictionary.com . Problem solved, and you don't make an ass of yourself. well sorry buddy that not everyone speaks your type of language on the net. get used to it

boriquaking55
Thanos beats all three down

dvampire
Thanos gets owned by Supes and possibly by Thor. And he won't come close to beating all three of them.

And Supes and Surfer wins.

juggernaut66666
Thanos gets owned by Supes and possibly by Thor. And he won't come close to beating all three of them.

thumb down

Evil_Ash

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/dur.jpg

juggernaut66666

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4356/noobhw3.jpg

Bouboumaster
Thanos would ubber destroy Sups, who is ****ed by Surfer. Thanos fought a Thor on Warriror Madness with THE POWER GEM.

Without, Thanos could reduce him in pulp. Thor and Sups are in the same class that Silver Surfer, wich is totally OWNED by big T.

Damn, Thanos don't even need his power to beat the hell out of Surfer. He can beat Thor with his eyes beam. Sups, alone... It wouldn't be funny to watch.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/dur.jpg that a picture of you ?

Adult Swim Guy
what is up with u guys and reducing superman and anyone els down to rubbish? if he really tryed and it was pre C superman he would win

of course i am talking about superman!

Evil_Ash
that a picture of you ?

That's the original Dur. dur

LordFear
I don't think Thanos beats thor, but he certainly humbles Superman and Silver Surfer smile

Yes he does and pretty graphically too. He pawns the Odinson and makes him look like crap. Hell he has held his own with Thor,SS and Captain Marvell simultaneously

spidey-dude
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4356/noobhw3.jpg that a picture of you ?

spidey-dude
team B for the win

carver9
dvampire is such a superman fan that it aint funny. I cant believe I just read that he said that superman can beat thanos.

Now thats funny.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by carver9
dvampire is such a superman fan that it aint funny. I cant believe I just read that he said that superman can beat thanos.

Now thats funny. I think it's a combination of fanboyism, and Thanos hate.

quanchi112
Superman and Surfer.

Supes beats Thanos
Thor beats Surfer
Supes beats Thor team one
and by the way thanos would own superman, he isnt darkseid and wouldnt lose to him.

Avalonofthewind
Team 1. SS goes down to either Thanos or Thor.

Supes won't be beating both Thanos and Thor alone.

His Airness
Team 1

Superboy Prime
Thanos solos all 3 of them.

Why the **** would he teamup with Thor? He doesn't need it.

Thanos punks Surfer yet again. He will punk Superman as well, but I think Supes might give him a better fight. Thor will ask himself why he sided with Thanos when Thanos soloed the team and the asgardian god will attack the mad titan...in the end Thor gets owned as well.

Thanos ftw.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Team one has a shot at winning.

TheGame17
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS

i dunno cuz superman has beaten darkseid under crappy writing lol! he could probably beat thanos if Jeff Loeb is writing this.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheGame17
i dunno cuz superman has beaten darkseid under crappy writing lol! he could probably beat thanos if Jeff Loeb is writing this.

Probably.

carver9
in superman dreams. If he cant beat surfer he dont stand a chance in hell against thanos.

Thanos solos team 7/10 and the 3 that he lost he did it on purpose because he got bored of winning.

Jebus reborn
i dunno cuz superman has beaten darkseid under crappy writing lol! he could probably beat thanos if Jeff Loeb is writing this. He could beat Galactus under that power-up... no expression

And then go up, and HV LT.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS

Team 2 falls

carver9
easily

BobbyD
Originally posted by Board Walker
Surfer sun bathes Supes, match is over.

Team 2 10/10

Is this a realistic/feasible possibility?

Bouboumaster
Thanos wins alone vs the three others 5/10: He beat Surfer in 2 minutes.

Absorb the solar power of Sups, and pimpslaps his head out of his shoulder... Or simply kick his ass.

And after, he takes Thor. Thanos can hang with his Daddy, so the child is nothing for him.

In team with Thor, he wins 20/10

quanchi112
thanos is way to much for superman. darkseid was never the physical beast that thanos has been. darkseid isnt that great of a fighter. he uses his powers to much and relies on his omega effect to much. thanos can do it all and by that i mean he can beat some ass. thor and superman are pretty much equals. thanos would own surfer. if superman survived hed realize why the titan surpasses the god he has usually faced. thanos wins

Hitman911

WTF???? Thor<Kal<Norrin

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos is way to much for superman. darkseid was never the physical beast that thanos has been. darkseid isnt that great of a fighter. he uses his powers to much and relies on his omega effect to much. thanos can do it all and by that i mean he can beat some ass. thor and superman are pretty much equals. thanos would own surfer. if superman survived hed realize why the titan surpasses the god he has usually faced. thanos wins

can't superman give him a hard time? he beat darkseid afterall roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
can't superman give him a hard time? he beat darkseid afterall roll eyes (sarcastic) yes he wont go down like a bitc-. but superman against darkseid was different becuz it was striclty fighting. darkseid uses hi spowers to much while thanos can just punch and destroy when he needs to. superman would be difficult but could not stand the titans rage.

Arctic
I'm just wondering, I don't read comics much but Thanos seems extremely powerful...what exactly are his powers?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arctic
I'm just wondering, I don't read comics much but Thanos seems extremely powerful...what exactly are his powers? go here to this link, it explains it in vast detail.
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/powers.html

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Team 1. SS goes down to either Thanos or Thor.

Supes won't be beating both Thanos and Thor alone. ss goes down to thanos but not thor. SS has already taken out thor before.

D-Block
Superman and Surfer.

Supes beats Thanos
Thor beats Surfer
Supes beats Thor

Don't think so.

D-Block
Thor and Thanos FTW

Arctic
Originally posted by quanchi112
go here to this link, it explains it in vast detail.
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/powers.html

Ok thanks for the info. Happy Dance

quanchi112
Ok thanks for the info. Happy Dance no problem smile

Gallowglass
Thanos and Thor in a curbstomp

guy222
Originally posted by Gallowglass
Thanos and Thor in a curbstomp

agreed

the Darkone
Thanos and Thor overwhelming majority, it's not even a contest.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by the Darkone
Thanos and Thor overwhelming majority, it's not even a contest. id say a its a contest cause SS has taken out thor before.

Jebus reborn
id say a its a contest cause SS has taken out thor before. Even if he has...
Thanos has toyed with, and totally wrecked Surfer's anus... so that's hardly relevant.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Even if he has...
Thanos has toyed with, and totally wrecked Surfer's anus... so that's hardly relevant. he cant do it to SS if hes got supes backing him up.

Arctic
Superman and Silver Surfer own Thor and then take a dump on Thanos who stands there and blinks just before he gets stomped. innocent

Jebus reborn
he cant do it to SS if hes got supes backing him up. So... it's Thanos vs Superman and Surfer?
Damn... I should really get that eye test done...

His Airness
id say a its a contest cause SS has taken out thor before.

When?

quanchi112
this thread sucks team one is to much. no one on team two could take thanos and thor can hang with either superman or surfer. although i think surfer is to much for him, i could see thor beating superman.

spidey-dude
Superman and Silver Surfer own Thor and then take a dump on Thanos who stands there and blinks just before he gets stomped. innocent agreed

spidey-dude
Originally posted by His Airness
When?

spidey-dude
When?

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3614/thor468hp6.gif

His Airness
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3614/thor468hp6.gif

Surfer gets owned a few times in that arc. A few times he's shown in fear of his life. confused

Jebus reborn
Surfer gets owned a few times in that arc. A few times he's shown in fear of his life. confused Nope... the cover shows Thor about to be butt thrusted.

His Airness
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Nope... the cover shows Thor about to be butt thrusted.

sick

Terryc250
alot of ppl say superman > thanos
but then everyone says surfer > supes
and then they say thanos > surfer
o_O

Photon009
Thanos beats all 3 of them down for a solid majority. He's stopped Mjolnir in it's tracks, proven far superior to Thor on more than one occasion, even when Thor had help from Firelord, kicked the Surfer's ass more times than i can count, including KILLING Norrin once. Thanos is leagues above these guys.

Superboy Prime
I also believe that whatever yellow sun radiation-amp Surfer might give Supes; Thanos can undo.

janus77
sadly, Thanos probably smacks the lot of them.
Surfer would survive the longest though!

spidey-dude
Originally posted by janus77
sadly, Thanos probably smacks the lot of them.
Surfer would survive the longest though! agreed. SS would be the last to stand from thanos

carver9
I think thor would be the last to stand.

Arctic
Thanos owns superman and surfer then turns on Thor and owns him too. doh

carver9
yeah, thanos can solo the field. Just to much raw power and brilliants behind the guy. If it wasnt for the power cosmic and thors hammer i would give him the majority against the 3 but they do get the majority but not by much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.