Maguire open to Spiderman 4. Date: 04-04-07

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tiberius
http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?category=3&id=40891

LORDSIDIOUS01
I posted the same thing. Even though this is dated from February, I believe Maguire could very well be int he next trilogy.

Tiberius
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
I posted the same thing. Even though this is dated from February, I believe Maguire could very well be int he next trilogy.

It is but Sci Fi wire posted it today! They are usually right! Good call!

Validus
Originally posted by Tiberius
Maguire open to making money. Date: 04-04-07
Surprising.

DarkDethbringer
pfft i knew he wasnt gonna leave. He just wanted the power to control the movie. example: Sam Raimi said he could not imagine making asequal, WITHOUT Tobey Maguire. Kirsten Dunst said shey would not do a sequel if Sam Raimi left. so Tobey had all the power. and the only reason he was even going to leave was because he wanted to prove he was a 'SUPA Star" without Spider-Man. BUT he knew he couldnt leave becaus ehed have no work. so i saw thsdi whoel thing coming.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
pfft i knew he wasnt gonna leave. He just wanted the power to control the movie. example: Sam Raimi said he could not imagine making asequal, WITHOUT Tobey Maguire. Kirsten Dunst said shey would not do a sequel if Sam Raimi left. so Tobey had all the power. and the only reason he was even going to leave was because he wanted to prove he was a 'SUPA Star" without Spider-Man. BUT he knew he couldnt leave becaus ehed have no work. so i saw thsdi whoel thing coming.

I agree. Maguire is just holding out for a bigger payday. All three, I think will start contract talks after three opens up.

Paola
Spidey forum

thank you Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.