team Image vs team Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Muck101
Image comics aren't discussed enough here. So I decided to pit five of my favorite Image heroes against five of my favorite marvel heroes. Team Image has: 1) Savage Dragon, 2) Pitt, 3) Spawn, 4) Super-Patriot, 5) Badrock. Team Marvel has: 1) Wolverine, 2) Savage Hulk, 3) Ghostrider, 4) Captain America, 5) The Thing It goes in two categories.

1st category: One-on-one

1) Savage Dragon vs Wolverine
2) Pitt vs Savage hulk
3) Spawn vs Ghostrider
4) Super-Patriot vs Captain america
5) Badrock vs Thing

2nd category: Free-for-all. Last team rep standing wins the battle for their side.

llagrok
I'm going with Team Marvel out of hate for Team image.

Image comics was an example of comics gone bad in the 90s. With the exception of spawn.

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
Image comics aren't discussed enough here. So I decided to pit five of my favorite Image heroes against five of my favorite marvel heroes. Team Image has: 1) Savage Dragon, 2) Pitt, 3) Spawn, 4) Super-Patriot, 5) Badrock. Team Marvel has: 1) Wolverine, 2) Savage Hulk, 3) Ghostrider, 4) Captain America, 5) The Thing It goes in two categories.

1st category: One-on-one

1) Savage Dragon vs Wolverine
2) Pitt vs Savage hulk
3) Spawn vs Ghostrider
4) Super-Patriot vs Captain america
5) Badrock vs Thing

2nd category: Free-for-all. Last team rep standing wins the battle for their side.

marvel

Muck101
I've got to say I think you're selling Badrock and Pitt short. Those two alone should give most of team marvel a run for their money. Pitt solo, even. But thats just my opinion.

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
I've got to say I think you're selling Badrock and Pitt short. Those two alone should give most of team marvel a run for their money. Pitt solo, even. But thats just my opinion.

I agree about Pitt. Hulk/Logan have healing factors also. They are pretty much immortal. Rage is even also

Tenebrous
based off of browsing through the last few issues of spawn for the first time since spawn 10 came out, i'm pretty confident that spawn can solo that marvel *street-level* (with pos exception of ghost rider) team. in either case spawn >>>>>> ghost rider.

guy222
Originally posted by Tenebrous
based off of browsing through the last few issues of spawn for the first time since spawn 10 came out, i'm pretty confident that spawn can solo that marvel *street-level* (with pos exception of ghost rider) team. in either case spawn >>>>>> ghost rider.

Pennance stare will work on Spawn. Does Spawn have a counter for a GR possessing the complete Medallion of Powerhmm

Muck101
Dragon could bust most of their heads too. Let us not forget the sheer damage he can take and keep on kicking ass. In a fight with the Overlord, Dragon got his hand blasted off and was blasted out off a 60 story window, whereupon he fell and was impaled through the back and out the chest by a statue. Dragon pulled himself off of the spike, and fell another fifty feet with a hole the size of a beach-ball through him. He crawled his way through a snowstorm through half a night. There, he was attacked by two "superfreaks" named Cutthroat, and Hellrazor. They took turns hacking and slashing the impaled, half frozen Dragon for the better part of an hour. And he still kicked their asses. Wolverine stands NO chance, and neither would Hulk if you ask me. I don't know how hulk and Badrock compare, but Dragon took Badrocks best hits.

steverules
It's wolverine...of course he'll win his powers are: A healing factor that keeps immortal, claws (with adamantium on them), super strength and PIS

Muck101
Originally posted by steverules
It's wolverine...of course he'll win his powers are: A healing factor that keeps immortal, claws (with adamantium on them), super strength and PIS

Blasphemy! Dragon would hand logan his ass.Need I repeat the damage he's gone through, and survived? On several occasions, he was in the process of healing from otherwise mortal wounds, still in the hospital bed, and he jumped out to kick ass in a gown. Wolvies going down.

ThePittman

Brutacus

ThePittman
Originally posted by Brutacus
Hulk would win against Pitt. Nope, Pitt should eat Hulk for lunch.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ThePittman
Pitt should take Hulk, it will be a long fight but Pitt would come out on top.

Thats sort of contradictory.

In a physical contest you can't really beat Hulk unless you do it very quickly.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Thats sort of contradictory.

In a physical contest you can't really beat Hulk unless you do it very quickly. However the way Pitt works is perfect to the way Hulk gets stronger, Pitt feeds of the aggression of his opponent and the more aggression they have the better and stronger Pitt gets. So when Hulk get all pissed off Pitt gets faster, stronger, deadlier and improves his skills.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by ThePittman
However the way Pitt works is perfect to the way Hulk gets stronger, Pitt feeds of the aggression of his opponent and the more aggression they have the better and stronger Pitt gets. So when Hulk get all pissed off Pitt gets faster, stronger, deadlier and improves his skills.

Which can only help him so much.

Hulk is amping his speed, strength, durability, healing factor. If you get stronger to fight Hulk he'll get stronger to fight you.

IMO the best Pitt can hope for is a stalemate.

ThePittman

Symmetric Chaos

ThePittman

Symmetric Chaos

Big Sexy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.