Guilty Eater

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
Does anybody else ever feel guitly after having ate a meal?

Although I hadn't eaten anything at all today, which is normal for me up at this hell hole of a college, after eating 2 Fish, 1 Chicken Plank, 4 Shrimp, 2 Hush Puppies, and fries I felt guilty and still do.

Having said all this, I never gain any weight, but still feel guilty.

I feel guilty when I eat my bowl of cereal at night over the weekends only.

I feel guitly with the random junk food I may eat throughout the day.

I don't pick up weight, but I still feel guilty. Heck, I feel guilty after drinking a soda when I have no other choice, b/c generally don't drink soda, coffee, energy drinks or any of that crap.

SO yeah.....

Anata Wa Wakarimasu Ka.....

Barker
No.

ragesRemorse
I feel guilty after over endulging in something i know offers my body no nutrional benefit whatsoever. Just like now, having eaten an entire bag of tater chips earlier. I dont think my body feels guilty in making me feel like shit for it though. I dont think there is anything wrong with feeling this guilt however, to me it appears to be a usefull emotion of awarness. When you start feeling guilty for eting period is probably not so good though.

What kind of cereal do you eat for late night snacks RISE? Are you a sugar and food coloring fan, or granola and muslei man?

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
No.

InnerRise
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I feel guilty after over endulging in something i know offers my body no nutrional benefit whatsoever. Just like now, having eaten an entire bag of tater chips earlier. I dont think my body feels guilty in making me feel like shit for it though. I dont think there is anything wrong with feeling this guilt however, to me it appears to be a usefull emotion of awarness. When you start feeling guilty for eting period is probably not so good though.

What kind of cereal do you eat for late night snacks RISE? Are you a sugar and food coloring fan, or granola and muslei man? Ummm...I like Corn Flakes with Sugar......Captain Cruch(Plain and Crunch Berries).....Raisin Brand.......stuff like that.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

The_Mayor
No. Its that simple. Food is my friend, after I eat it.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by InnerRise
Ummm...I like Corn Flakes with Sugar......Captain Cruch(Plain and Crunch Berries).....Raisin Brand.......stuff like that.

you ever eat Granola mixed with yogurt? It's almost as good as boo berry

Les yeux clos
All the time.

InnerRise
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you ever eat Granola mixed with yogurt? It's almost as good as boo berry Not be a big fan of Yogurt. Maybe I haven't found a flavor I particularly like though.

I'm assuming Boo Berry is a cereal? erm

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by InnerRise
Not be a big fan of Yogurt. Maybe I haven't found a flavor I particularly like though.

I'm assuming Boo Berry is a cereal? erm

blink WHAT! you never had boo berry? Now your gonna tell me you never had frakenberry ( greatest candy cereal ever) I weep for the empty childhood you must have endured. Atleast you had the Capt'n and Tony the tiger though. tell you what click on this link and experience a missing ingrediant from your childhood

http://www.i-mockery.com/booberry/

i'm sure if you look long enough, you'll find a yogurt flavour for you, considering five new flavors hit the market each day. Cranberry yogurt and muslei is hella good though

InnerRise
Nope. No Tony The Tiger for me. Have only had it a number of times.

I eat regular Corn Flakes. But now that you mention it, I'll be sure to try some Tony the Tiger Corn flakes next time. They are good and I forgot all about them.

I'm aware of Frankenberry but I stay away from OFF BRAND Cereal. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.