aegis and tenebrous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmeat
Am i not the only one that thought marvel should of used them better.
They could of.

-stormed the universe

-or revive the other proemial gods and have a war with the celestials.

xmeat
bump

xmeat
damn kmc sucks real hard i dont care what thread i make i get shitty or no responses.

guy222
Originally posted by xmeat
Am i not the only one that thought marvel should of used them better.
They could of.

-stormed the universe

-or revive the other proemial gods and have a war with the celestials.

Be patient. Its ok. T & A are powerful. They may return. Battle vs Celestials. Celestials>T&A

xmeat
damn kmc sucks real hard i dont care what thread i make i get shitty or no responses.

Soljer
Your threads suck. thumb down

Rick/Genis
poor xmeat.

xmeat
aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Symmetric Chaos
aaaaaaaaaaaaa

bbbbbbbbbbbbb

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
bbbbbbbbbbbbb rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Evil_Ash
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

xmeat
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
oooooooooooooooooooo

Mider999
there is still annihilation conquest to look forward too remeber.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mider999

yes

Maybe someone will punk them in that.

manorastroman

no, because T and A are dead. already. surfer took them out.

xmeat
Originally posted by manorastroman
no, because T and A are dead. already. surfer took them out. THAT WAS PATHETIC

Mider999
how the heck did surfer take them out if they are galactus level beings.

xmeat
how the heck did surfer take them out if they are galactus level beings. BEATS ME GUESS HE COULD FINALLY BEAT ION.

Endless Mike
He channeled the same power that created them. Nearly killed him, too.

manorastroman
the art was ****ing awful. i couldn't tell what was going on...where did surfer channel the energy from? was all that blue stuff already there? will it re-dissipate, or are t and a just going to be trapped ina weird blue ball forever?

CasanoVa
But the Firelord part was pretty awesome actually, he's suddenly turnt into quite the badass (his costume stopped him from being badass before). There were several pages of Firelord just looking awesome, I'm glad he's turnt into a kinda space punisher.

Mindship
Does this mean SS could now take out Galactus? Or was this more along the lines of like Sue penetrating Celestial armor because her force energy was the right signature?

manorastroman
the latter. it was pretty silly. you should look it up, it's in the annihilation thread.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Mindship
Does this mean SS could now take out Galactus? Or was this more along the lines of like Sue penetrating Celestial armor because her force energy was the right signature?

Surfer had an external energy source. He wasn't using a blast of his own power, just redirecting a very large amount of energy.

Soljer
Surfer had an external energy source. He wasn't using a blast of his own power, just redirecting a very large amount of energy.

A very large amount of energy that even galactus could not channel for long without being consumed. It's still a nice feat.

Mider999
surfer is a PIS machine sometimes but then again galactus is normally a CIS machine

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
A very large amount of energy that even galactus could not channel for long without being consumed. It's still a nice feat.

Yeah but he can't project that kind of power under normal circumstances.

Mindship
Just saw the scans of SS doing this.

It seems to involve more than just an energy with a specific signature; it also appears to be the sheer amount of power channeling through Surfer which took out T & A.

Interesting.

juggernaut66666
BEATS ME GUESS HE COULD FINALLY BEAT ION.
no

Soljer
Yeah but he can't project that kind of power under normal circumstances.

Of course not. But I'm talking about the durability-ness of the feat. Even Galactus said he wouldn't be able to withstand those energies for long.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no but he beat A&T

juggernaut66666
but he beat A&T
no expression
Have you even read the book?

manjaro
T&A are def. coming back...no way marvel carts them out like that and bring up talk of proemian gods and just have them eat it so unceremoniously

Big Sexy
Originally posted by manjaro
T&A are def. coming back...no way marvel carts them out like that and bring up talk of proemian gods and just have them eat it so unceremoniously Agreed. It makes little sense to introduce this group of Gods and snuff them out in a single issue. Its definitely not over.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Soljer
Of course not. But I'm talking about the durability-ness of the feat. Even Galactus said he wouldn't be able to withstand those energies for long. And that, is why, that feat is so f*cking stupid.

You mean to tell me that the person who made Surfer into everything that he is, couldn't channel the energy hundreds of times longer than Surfer?

Mobra
The teacher surpasses the master. Surfers become more powerful and smarter than when he was just implanted with the Power Cosmic.

It's not like he straight killed both of them with his own power. He just shot the proverbial gun that killed them. There's probably something deeper here, I'd guess that Galactus couldn't sustain contact with that energy because of it's connection with his nature, which is why it killed Aegis and Tenebrous.

Does anyone have a link to the specific page its on in the Annihilation thread or something. I'd like to see this, but with dial-up it would take forever to find.

WorldWarHulk
Originally posted by Mobra
The teacher surpasses the master. Surfers become more powerful and smarter than when he was just implanted with the Power Cosmic.

It's not like he straight killed both of them with his own power. He just shot the proverbial gun that killed them. There's probably something deeper here, I'd guess that Galactus couldn't sustain contact with that energy because of it's connection with his nature, which is why it killed Aegis and Tenebrous.

Does anyone have a link to the specific page its on in the Annihilation thread or something. I'd like to see this, but with dial-up it would take forever to find. Galactus gave Surfer the power cosmic...
Galactus gave Surfer his power-up...ermm

Mobra
True. I was wondering how far that first line would get.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.