Sersi vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2damnloud
eek!

golem370
IMO Sersi

Symmetric Chaos
DC or Marvel?

xmeat
sersi turns him into a speeding pig.

xmeat
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
DC or Marvel? both versions beat him.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by xmeat
both versions beat him.

Marvel Sersis could probably stalemate him at best thanks to that Eternal regen power.

I don't know DC Sersis though.

guy222
Originally posted by 2damnloud
eek!

sersi

TricksterPriest
DC Sersi is skyfather level magic user. Flash is getting punked against her.

Marvel Sersi, harder to call. I'd say Flash for the majority, due to higher speed, speedforce powers, and her inability to lock onto him.

Martian_mind
If Sersi becomes an overhyped peace of trash on this board,i'm punching tricker in the throat....

xmeat
MARVEL SERSI KNOCKED HERULES THE **** OUT FLASH GETS OWNED.

guy222
sersi

cloud102
Any pics of DC's Sersi?

celestialdemon
Sersi

Eel O'Brian
I'm assuming it's not DC's "Sersi", as her name's spelled Circe. Unless there's a DC Sersi that I'm not aware of.

CPT Space Bomb
Assuming this is the Sersi that fully understands her powers (not Avengers Sersi or party Sersi), then she demolishes him.

llagrok
On KMC flash will speedblitz his opponent the first picosecond no matter what, so how does she pull out any wins?

leonidas
Originally posted by llagrok
On KMC flash will speedblitz his opponent the first picosecond no matter what, so how does she pull out any wins?

pretty much. she could be in the air, but i know sersi pretty well and she has certainly never transuted someone as fast as flash WHILE he was moving. if he could dodge long enough, there is no logical reason he couldn't simply steal her speed or totally f-up her ability to use her powers by muddling with the speed in her brain. erm

that said, she could transmute the air in the arena to fire, or acid, or something, or remove the air altogether and kill him indirectly. that would be tough unless they were actually in an arena though as he could vibrate away from harm in other settings.

i guess i could see both getting some wins.

llagrok
I don't even see how she would transmute him.

fangirl101
Sersi can Pull Some wins due to her tough skin and telepathy. She's durable enough to weather some of his attack. I'd still have to go with him for the majority. He can knock her out, or make her a statue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.