Pirate Queen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pyratequeen
OMG!!!!!!!! I just got back from NYC and I saw the Pirate Queen musical. It was so amazing!!! The story is about Grace O'Malley and how she defied the English rule. When her father and another clan want to team up to stop the British ruling over them, Grace and the other chieftan's son have to be married. Sad thing is, Grace already loves another man. And even when Grace is all married off and having kids with this guy, this guy still loves and watches out for her. I thought that this scenario was like Will's situation. He loves Elizabeth, but even though she may go off with Jack, he'll still love her. How cute!!!!crybaby

willofthewisp
That sounds like a cool musical. It sounds so much cooler than Pirates of Penzance anyway. Grace O'Malley was a real person, fun fact.

PirateDiva
Me Wants to See!!!! eek!

pyratequeen
The effects that they did on stage were amazing. There was this one scene were Grace's father dies (how sad) and she becomes chieftan of her clan and all of these stars come out and there was this orange mist that looked like fire and it was just so cool. *stops to breathe* It was so awesome. yes

willofthewisp
Oh wow. I'll have to go on amazon.com to listen to the song samples. It sounds great.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.