Any AWE Thoughts on This?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloomaholic
Does anyone have any ideas on what happens to Will in this picture sad lol...any AWE thoughts?

Tied up? Or carrying something LOL...although, he looks tired <3

PirateDiva
*Spoilers*

He's tied up, he's help captive cause he tried steeling the charts from Sao Feng...and thats when they bring him out!! big grin

JaehSkywalker
I honestly dunno what to think about the picture.. big grin

Bloomaholic
is that really true PirateDiva?

if they just pulled him out....he looks like he was locked up for a while...his face looks sooo tired

do u know why he was trying to steal the charts from Sao Feng??? lol

PirateDiva
*spoilers*
Yes it's true.....I think the plan was that Will would steal the charts so that when Liz and Barbossa went to speak to Sao to retrieve them...it wouldnt look suspicious or something like that...i have to Brush up on the script!

But it turns out that Will gets caught and that Pic is when Sao reveals to Barbossa and Liz that Sao has Will as a Prisoner!

ivebeendepped43
i was gonna say sumthin like that^^

jenbojenbojeno
yeah they're sorta using will as bait to get the charts.

Bloomaholic
poooooooor will lol

jenbojenbojeno
Well it's his own fault lol.

Bloomaholic
he was just trying to be heroic...it's jack's fault he got ate by the Kraken...actually, it's Liz's fault...but Jack couldn't resist temptation lol

jenbojenbojeno
exactly, temptation, you just can't fight it shifty

willofthewisp
Will's not the helpless victim, though. Remember he does his share of betraying in AWE, too.

Bloomaholic
but with good reason lol...jack did leave him on the Flying Dutchman lol

jenbojenbojeno
Yeah but Jack did have a plan. And will should have known better than to trust Jack angel_not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.