Beast vs Silver Samuria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

capt it up
who wins?

King_Mungi
Samurai is quite underestimated, I havn't seen how skilled he is now with one hand though. With 2 hands he takes the solid majority.

Symmetric Chaos
SilverSamurai

TeleportationRing gets him to a position to attack and he slices through Beasts body like butter.

jasonk3
Silver Samurai wins

Symmetric Chaos
Anyone know of issues where SilverSamurai appeared?

jasonk3
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Anyone know of issues where SilverSamurai appeared?

Daredevil # 111

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Samurai is quite underestimated, I havn't seen how skilled he is now with one hand though. With 2 hands he takes the solid majority.
so true.

for this fight he has hands and no teleporting ring

King_Mungi
Still give it to Samurai as Beast needs to fight close quarters to do damage, and close quarters is Samurai's strength

capt it up
bump......

Brutacus
So a Samurai vs a beast?
H2H?
Beast would win this he's to fast for the samurai.

janus77
what's the point of the Beast character?

Silver Samurai for the win.

Samurai.
(typo in the title)

Brutacus
Originally posted by janus77
what's the point of the Beast character?

Silver Samurai for the win.

Samurai.
(typo in the title)
Without him the mutants would have died from the legacy virus, with the Shi'ar tech he was almost able to create a device to hold in the pheonix, the pheonix egg.
He's pretty much the doc of the team, since he's the guy that knows about mutant's dna more than the other X-men.
So he might not be the best fight or the strongest or the fastest or the most durable, or the most agile (but that's a iffy since he sure is on top or almost on top of that list).
He sure is one of the guy's with the highst IQ.
And they changed the character a lot.
In the past they had the idea to make him in the strenght lvl of thing wenn he was a 70 tonner, but I guess they changed his mind and so now he's more like the doc, smart guy in the body of a beast.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Brutacus
Without him the mutants would have died from the legacy virus, with the Shi'ar tech he was almost able to create a device to hold in the pheonix, the pheonix egg.

...and he needed Apocalypse's help to cure Xavier.

stick out tongue

Brutacus
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
...and he needed Apocalypse's help to cure Xavier.

stick out tongue

Ah well atleast beast doesn't lose a lot of battle because of bad planning like Apoc does. wink

janus77
I just feel sorry for Beast. he's got one of the shittier mutations, like toad and leach and such...

as a character, I can understand the brilliant scientist thing (why are comics obsessed with these kinds of "geniuses"? why not an artist, a novelist, a musician or something? confused ) and that he's pretty damned agile but, still why 1) Blue 2) hairy and 3) nothing more??? no expression

Brutacus
I just feel sorry for Beast. he's got one of the shittier mutations, like toad and leach and such...

as a character, I can understand the brilliant scientist thing (why are comics obsessed with these kinds of "geniuses"? why not an artist, a novelist, a musician or something? confused ) and that he's pretty damned agile but, still why 1) Blue 2) hairy and 3) nothing more??? no expression

3 strenght, 4 speed, 5 enhanced sense's.

janus77
yeah but they're generic amongst comic characters no?
unless we're talking impressive levels (like a Thing or a Juggernaut) it's not really useful.

Cyclops wouldn't need strength to put down Beast, neither would Wolverine. but either of them up against Thing and a few optic blasts/beserker rages won't be enough... strength becomes a factor.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Brutacus
Ah well atleast beast doesn't lose a lot of battle because of bad planning like Apoc does. wink

I haven't come across any bad planning from Apoc. Really, everything goes well and fine with Apoc's plans untill the end when some of the X-Men-like team just happens to foil them...

Back in the old days, the X-Factor actually just end up helping Apoc more by stopping his plans, which Apoc had planned out himself.

Oh, and Apoc has also slapped around Beast so many times, that it's almost a world record...

Brutacus
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I haven't come across any bad planning from Apoc. Really, everything goes well and fine with Apoc's plans untill the end when some of the X-Men-like team just happens to foil them...

Back in the old days, the X-Factor actually just end up helping Apoc more by stopping his plans, which Apoc had planned out himself.

Oh, and Apoc has also slapped around Beast so many times, that it's almost a world record...
Euh didn't almost every horseman like hulk, angel, wolverine break free of his hold so to speak???? confused confused .

And Apoc defeating beast, euh dude ofcourse he will, it's the same iff you put apoc against galactus.
What's the point?????
That he's more powerfull?? pretty sure everybody knew that allready.
Beast aint no mayor character in the comics, I know that.

Evil_Ash

LORDSIDIOUS01
Keniochio Harada is a great warrior, but is quite downgraded here. Hank ftw.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Still give it to Samurai as Beast needs to fight close quarters to do damage, and close quarters is Samurai's strength

I disagree. While close-quarters would be SS's strength, it would, well, be Beast's greater strength. erm

He's faster, more agile, and has faster reflexes than SS. Hell, he could just grabbed his wrist, break it/disarm SS, and then wail on him. no expression

I'm not underestimating SS either. I know about his abilties, his experience, and his victories. But I still stand by my vote.

Beast wins the majority.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I disagree. While close-quarters would be SS's strength, it would, well, be Beast's greater strength. erm

He's faster, more agile, and has faster reflexes than SS. Hell, he could just grabbed his wrist, break it/disarm SS, and then wail on him. no expression

I'm not underestimating SS either. I know about his abilties, his experience, and his victories. But I still stand by my vote.

Beast wins the majority.
false.

You are underestimating him. Beast could neevr hope to grab silevr sam. wrist. Suilver sam. reflex are at least on par with beast. His combat speed has been enough tp over whealm spiderman. He would not be disarmed by beast at all.

If you new about his abilites you would not say beast ahd faster reflexes.......

batdude123
yeah but they're generic amongst comic characters no?
unless we're talking impressive levels (like a Thing or a Juggernaut) it's not really useful.

Cyclops wouldn't need strength to put down Beast, neither would Wolverine. but either of them up against Thing and a few optic blasts/beserker rages won't be enough... strength becomes a factor.

Beast's agility is insane, but I'm not sure if it will be enough for the win here.

Brian Oswald
Can SS only cover his swords in the energy that cuts through anything?

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Can SS only cover his swords in the energy that cuts through anything?

I believe its anything he holds in his hands.

tkitna
I think the Beast could take 6/10.

Faster, smarter, and more agile.

capt it up
he not actaully faster. Smarter means nothing. Silver samuria is the smarter and far superior fighter in terms of skill.

also silver samuria does not have to touch the object with his hands inorder to make it unbreakable. It just simple has to touch his body if I am not mistaken........

tkitna
Originally posted by capt it up
Smarter means nothing.

So a character with superior intellect that can use the environment around him as an advantage doesnt count for anything?

capt it up
Originally posted by tkitna
So a character with superior intellect that can use the environment around him as an advantage doesnt count for anything?

superior intellect means nothing when your fighting a superior fighter when has superior combat tactical mind.............

not to mention it an areana setting what beast going to use to aid him?

darthgoober
he not actaully faster. Smarter means nothing. Silver samuria is the smarter and far superior fighter in terms of skill.

also silver samuria does not have to touch the object with his hands inorder to make it unbreakable. It just simple has to touch his body if I am not mistaken........
Wait, didn't Beast have a decent showing against Spiral, or am I remembering wrong? I thought I'd remembered him doing pretty well against her, but it's been a while since I read that book so I could be mistaken.

Brutacus
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait, didn't Beast have a decent showing against Spiral, or am I remembering wrong? I thought I'd remembered him doing pretty well against her, but it's been a while since I read that book so I could be mistaken.

He's faster, and yeah he did had a good showing against her.
He should be atleast 2 as fast as sam.

llagrok
false.

You are underestimating him. Beast could neevr hope to grab silevr sam. wrist. Suilver sam. reflex are at least on par with beast. His combat speed has been enough tp over whealm spiderman. He would not be disarmed by beast at all.

If you new about his abilites you would not say beast ahd faster reflexes.......

That is bullsh*t. Silver Samurai has enhanced strength, teleporation ring and the ability to channel energy into his sword. He does NOT possess enhanced speed, agility or reflexed. Thus, it's quite possible that Beast could disarm him.

- With sword SS wins.
- Pure H2H Beast wins.

capt it up
Originally posted by llagrok
That is bullsh*t. Silver Samurai has enhanced strength, teleporation ring and the ability to channel energy into his sword. He does NOT possess enhanced speed, agility or reflexed. Thus, it's quite possible that Beast could disarm him.

- With sword SS wins.
- Pure H2H Beast wins.
false

silver sam. has over taken spiderman using his speed.....

He has deflexed bullets using his reflexes.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.