Extra characters for POTC 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jenbojenbojeno

JacksSweet

surfchikpir8fan
Nah, I wouldn't worry! They're obviously bringing the 'slap' back again, Haha!

jenbojenbojeno
yah I agree with surfchikpir8fan. There probably will be more famous slaps LOL

Sifzensinril
they could slap Lizzie smile

jenbojenbojeno
LOL yeah. I was just searching a lil bit more about pirates of the caribbean when I found these pics. I've never saw these before?

jenbojenbojeno
And this piccie lol!

Minie Mina
It's not Teague Sparrow.

I bet you got that from IMDB stick out tongue

savvysparrow
Originally posted by jenbojenbojeno
LOL yeah. I was just searching a lil bit more about pirates of the caribbean when I found these pics. I've never saw these before?

Where is this picture from?

PirateDiva
Both pics are from COTPB...the one of Jack was probably a pic taken by Jerry Bruikheimer (sp) but its right after Jack saves Liz from drowing...and the second one is a of Barbossa adressing his men in the cave!

PirateDiva

Sifzensinril
what? Jack has son with who?

jenbojenbojeno
Jack has a son??? and yeah I got them from IMDB.

tee_pirategirl
well Jack's son (or lizzie's...who knows?) is not confimrmed and top secret! But it's almost certain they signed on Dominic Scott Key in AWE (he's a kid..a really really CUTIE one) so that makes it more probable that we're right no?

and yeah Chiki's right it's not definite yet that it's Teague SPARROW T&T said (even though they might be throwing us off) that for now it's just Captain Teague. No assuming anything! We don't know for definite that he's Jack's dad either.

I'm still not sure though. As I said : they might be throwing us off cause they're frustrated about all the rumors that's been floating around.....or they may not big grin

jenbojenbojeno
I knew there was a kid that had been cast, I saw him on this website. Anyway they were saying he was going to be jack when he was young. Maybe they've changed it now though? confused

AudioHeart
I thought the 1st pic was of AWE??? well, thats what i heard

Minie Mina

That was made in photoshop. Not real big grin

Ditte3
I hope it's Jack's kid,or young Jack.

PirateDiva
I knew there was a kid that had been cast, I saw him on this website. Anyway they were saying he was going to be jack when he was young. Maybe they've changed it now though? confused

yes that is what the article said, but i strongly think its a story they came up with to cover the fact that a child has been signed on board! smile

PirateDiva
Here is a Comparison of Dominic (kid who plays Jacks Son) and Johnny when he was baby....how cute!!

They look a lot alike..big grin

Bloomaholic
but they had the pringles girl as Cora Sparrow as Jack's daughter on IMDB before just to confuse everyone

PirateDiva
yes well....she just ended up being an extra....and that could be the case here too...but i like to be Optomistic...lol!!!

Bloomaholic
can't blame ya for being optomistic! lol

AudioHeart
Awwwwwe

Bloomaholic
lol

jenbojenbojeno
Be optimistic lol

willofthewisp
Cora Sparrow? Even though it's fake, I really like that name. It has a hint of elegance but also a dangerous, pirate edge. Exactly what Jack would name his kid.

Bloomaholic
ya, it was Cora Sparrow...that's what I saw on IMDB.
I think she would of made a perfect Jack's daughter...she's quite adorable, I would like to find a picture..>I had one, can't find it anymore sad

Ditte3
Yes I saw a picture of her earlier.She is cute.

Ditte3
Yes but he might be an exeption.And they say:exeption proves the rule.

Ditte3
Wow PirateDiva I just watched yesterdays posts.I saw young Johnny.He was an adorable,beautiful child.

Ditte3
Originally posted by Ditte3
Yes but he might be an exeption.And they say:exeption proves the rule.

Sorry I posted it here instead of an other topic.

JacksSweet

Ditte3
Interesting.If it's in the beginning maybe the kid is in his hallucinations.

willofthewisp
That could be. Jack remembers things from his childhood. That would set up the introduction of his dad.

Bloomaholic
maybe it'll be like scrooge and he'll go in his past and see how his life would be if he took a different path
like if he hadn't been a pirate, he would have a wife and a family...that would be quite sad actually sad just a thought big grin!

Bloomaholic
here's an idea for Pirates 4

Jack has a twin sister named Jack-Lynn big grin?? hehe

willofthewisp
Actually, bloomaholic, some of us wrote a fanfic and it was POTC4 and Jack has a half-sister named Jacky in it. You might enjoy it.

Bloomaholic
really? oh...i just might check that out!

ivebeendepped43
i adore the name Cora....

Bloomaholic
I know! when i read that like LAST May! lol....I was excited cuz I thought it was real..and crushed when i found out it wasn't

not to be sexist...but I want a DAUGHTER for Jack...not a son, it's always sons lol...well not really, but I dunno, I could just see how random Jack would be around a girl...so much harder with all the "girl stuff" LMAO
...especially when puberty kicks in LMAO

PirateDiva
I could so imagine Jack trying to talk to his daughter about Sex and Periods....lmao!!!! that would be hilarious!!

Bloomaholic
I know...

Cora: dad, where do babies come from?
Johnny: ....well, it all starts with rum....

ya, that kid would be screwed up LOL

PirateDiva
Lmao!!!

jenbojenbojeno
that lilk kid would be screwed up because if jack sparrow is your dad you can't fancy him sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.