Girls vs. Superman/Immortal Herc/Thor/Martian Manhunter/WarHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok so Everyone Gets 1 day prep to strategize about thier opponents. Then when the buzzer rings, they start 500 yards away from each other.
Herc gets his mace, Hulk has his axes, Barda has her omega rod, WW has standard equip plus sword.

The girls are

Sersi
Wonder Woman
Maxima
Barda
Binary

Soljer
Hard to say, but Wonder Woman is the obvious weak link here...Hercules or War Hulk could take her out, and then it's five on four...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
Hard to say, but Wonder Woman is the obvious weak link here...Hercules or War Hulk could take her out, and then it's five on four...

laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

I know, pitiful how you decided to match her up out of her league. You really seem to make spite threads with her pretty often.....

I mean, Diana's a great character, but she's Iron-Man level, at BEST. Keep her where she belongs.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I know, pitiful how you decided to match her up out of her league. You really seem to make spite threads with her pretty often.....

I mean, Diana's a great character, but she's Iron-Man level, at BEST. Keep her where she belongs.
laughing Happy Dance eek! laughing

Joker1237
Always felt WW was a step behind Superman.

Validus
Originally posted by Joker1237
Always felt WW was a step behind Superman.
More like 4 steps.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
More like 4 steps.

Or four giant leaps.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok so Everyone Gets 1 day prep to strategize about thier opponents. Then when the buzzer rings, they start 500 yards away from each other.
Herc gets his mace, Hulk has his axes, Barda has her omega rod, WW has standard equip plus sword.

The girls are

Sersi
Wonder Woman
Maxima
Barda
Binary

I love gals big grin The men win. I will take the heat laughing out loud Sersi is badass, but Hulk/Herc are too much

King_Mungi

Ummmm....what?

TricksterPriest
co-sign with mungi. Wondy is being seriously underestimated here. :/

The girls can win if Sersi's powers work on most of the guys.

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
co-sign with mungi. Wondy is being seriously underestimated here. :/

The girls can win if Sersi's powers work on most of the guys.

Shush, you. I'm just riding Nvr.

TricksterPriest
Shush, you. I'm just riding Nvr.

bastich. stick out tongue Give the dude a break. He has reformed his ways alot. wink

So seriously, who do you think can win? Or do you agree with my assessment?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
bastich. stick out tongue Give the dude a break. He has reformed his ways alot. wink

So seriously, who do you think can win? Or do you agree with my assessment?

I'm leaning towards the Girls becuz Maxima and Sersi are a seriously Deadly Combination.

Martian_mind
Thor could just BFR a fair few of them,and Sersi can't change Olympians,Asgardians and Jonns own control will protect him.Superman i don't know about however Pis-vo may be an answer.

I dunno,on the guy team you have three "power of the day" people,so i give guys a slight 6/10

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Thor could just BFR a fair few of them,and Sersi can't change Olympians,Asgardians and Jonns own control will protect him.Superman i don't know about however Pis-vo may be an answer.

I dunno,on the guy team you have three "power of the day" people,so i give guys a slight 6/10

Sersi has already knocked out Herc, and Turned Thor into a frog. Maxima can make clones and busy the ever intelligent Hulk. LOL. Hulk Smash puny clone lady. Thor and MM are the big problems to me. Superman is Met with a kryptonite Suit thanks to sersi.

guy222
bumprav

DTM
Team Guys win, pretty solidly at that.

-Pr-
The guys should win, reboot or not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.