Julian Clary is a kids presenter, what the f....!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tiberius
I am usually working this time of the day and unable to watch television.
I happened to trun on my T.V. it was set to the BBC and I saw Julian Clary presenting a childrens show. Now I haven't seen him on teely for yonks. Almost everyline he spouted had a hidden double meaning (perhaps that was me reading it into him given his background).
You Americans probably wonder who julian Clary is and why he is so inappropriate for a kids show.

Try and imagine a man who makes Goddess Kali look introvert in his inappropriate seexuality and now times it by ten!

Julians biggest gaff was at a family awards ceremony broadcast live on national T.V. pre the watershed "The Comedy Awards". Julian quipped he was sorry he was late he had been (performing an adult sex act involving his fist) with a politician of the time who was in the crowd. It was hysterical but that is just one of Julians many hilarious antics. Seeing him with his arm around angelic small children as a role model is just to funny for words.

thumb up I'd buy that for a dollar!!!

Schecter
Originally posted by Tiberius
I am usually working this time of the day and unable to watch television.

hehehehe you're funny.

Alfheim

thumb up I'd buy that for a dollar!!!

Robocop?

Tiberius
Originally posted by Schecter
hehehehe you're funny.

I actually I do. Never presume anything old man.

Originally posted by Alfheim
Robocop?

Yup, given what it was saying about T.V. and the media.

Uneeklyconfused
If you didn't know that what he was saying had a double meaning it would be seen as 'innocent'. the fact that you did, means your the dirty one !!!

get your mind out of the gutter!!!!!

Robtard
hehehehe you're funny.

LOL.. The clownshoe overplayed his hand again:

I actually I do. Never presume anything old man.

Gee... I wonder how he knew that considering your current profile reads "N/A" for birthday... So pathetically foolish.

Tiberius
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
If you didn't know that what he was saying had a double meaning it would be seen as 'innocent'. the fact that you did, means your the dirty one !!!

get your mind out of the gutter!!!!!

That's how his comedy works!! In fact that's how a lot of comedy works!!!!! It's called double entendre!!!!!!!!!!! (more !!! than you) stick out tongue

Originally posted by Robtard
LOL.. The clownshoe overplayed his hand again:

Gee... I wonder how he knew that considering your current profile reads "N/A" for birthday... So pathetically foolish.

He told me in another thread how old he was, sheesh, not only do you insult people you're a bit stupid! The "I met Bardock42 thread".

May I call you Tard? yes Thanks I will, ta! Tard.

Schecter
link? (just out of curiosity) smile

Tiberius
link? (just out of curiosity) smile

You look for it! It's where you said you were in your mid forties and I replied i'm not as old as you but..... It's in one of the Bardock threads.
I wasn't paying that much attention.
I know the converstion ended with a comment from me describing your height and age as you had shared both.

Tard can look for it, he's the most interested. He follows me into threads more than you! Which is flattering as I am so new!

Schecter
no, i certainly divulged my height (or lack of) however i never stated my age.

Tiberius
no, i certainly divulged my height (or lack of) however i never stated my age.

Yes you did, have a look, You made some comment which indicated it. It was about how little you had in common with 15 year olds or women older than 34 as they were older than you. Senility setting in?

I hate keep being proven right!

Anyway that said you've had my attention and derailed my thread.

Schecter
Yes you did, have a look, You made some comment which indicated it. It was about how little you had in common with 15 year olds or women older than 34 as they were older than you.

hmmm, i liked out you edited that from "forty something" to 34 (both incorrect).
anyway, as i said, i never divulged my age. i guess you'll just have to stand in the corner until the paint dries smile

:edit: dont sweat it whirly. i actually dont want this account banned since not only will you immediately create another one...but i love your new sig.

Tiberius
hmmm, i liked out you edited that from "forty something" to 34 (both incorrect).
anyway, as i said, i never divulged my age. i guess you'll just have to stand in the corner until the paint dries smile

from your perspective. from mine most people under the age of 20 are obnoxious babies who are incapable of even comprehending a real relationship. however there are a minorty which i would most gratefully have one with. same goes for older women. (older for me, meaning 35-40+)

smile

It was easier for me to find as you've made about 150 posts in the last 2 days to my 20 odd.

Meaning you're in your mid 30's old man!

Schecter
or i could be 28, judging by that quote roll eyes (sarcastic)

just let it go, eat your humble pie, and get back to your topic smile

Robtard
Like I said before Whirly... Be original, get into the character; become the character, let go of the old personas as they are your downfall.

But yea, back to topic.

Tiberius
or i could be 28 roll eyes (sarcastic)

just let it go, eat your humble pie, and get back to your topic smile

So you're short and in your mid 30's. roll eyes (sarcastic)

You didn't disagree with this at the time, so I took the statement older for you being thirty five meaning your age and younger was 34 commented on it and you appear to have accepted it in the thread.

Anyway, moving on..........

Schecter
You didn't disagree with this at the time,

i didnt respond to it either...perhaps i missed it entirely?

Tiberius
i didnt respond to it either...perhaps i missed it entirely?
Perhaps and perhaps not!

That's the problem with assumptions isn't it old man?

Enjoy that pie and the fact you had my attention in your 150 plus posts in two days.

Like I said before Whirly... Be original, get into the character; become the character, let go of the old personas as they are your downfall.

But yea, back to topic.

What are you whittering on about Tard?

Schecter
Perhaps and perhaps not!

Enjoy that pie and the fact you had my attention in your 150 plus posts in two days.

relax smile i was just curious as to how you have info on me which i never divulged. your hostility just breeds suspicion. honestly you could have just said "lucky guess" and come out relatively clean. instead you're just digging a really really deep hole with every post.

Shakyamunison
...your hostility just breeds suspicion...

But you are one of the most paranoid people I know on this forum. laughing So, everything, including this post, breeds suspicion from you. wink

Tiberius
relax smile i was just curious as to how you have info on me which i never divulged. your hostility just breeds suspicion. honestly you could have just said "lucky guess" and come out relatively clean. instead you're just digging a really really deep hole with every post.

No hostility here, I also see no hole providing evidence that you were wrong.

As you say relax, however your last 2 days post count sort of counters that doesn't it as you've been posting like a maniac. erm Haven't you been on a message board before?

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
But you are one of the most paranoid people I know on this forum. laughing So, everything, including this post, breeds suspicion from you. wink

He seems just to follow me round..

It's weird!.

Robtard
Perhaps and perhaps not!

What are you whittering on about Tard?

Keep dancing like a monkey around an organ grinder, it's very entertaining.

Will you at least try to be original and stay focused in your next incarnation? Or at least clean this one up...

Schecter

get off my sack damnit. your going to ruin its elasticity and give me flappy sack. laughing out loud

Tiberius
Keep dancing like a monkey around an organ grinder, it's very entertaining.

Will you at least try to be original and stay focused in your next incarnation?

What are you trying to say Tard? Are you stalking me as well.

Tiberius
get off my sack damnit. your going to ruin its elasticity and give me flappy sack. laughing out loud

laughing out loud relax

Schecter
No hostility here, I also see no hole providing evidence that you were wrong.

saying "you're wrong" while proving nothing, means nothing.
you assumed that i read all your posts, which is really pretentious.
god forbid i miss a post of yours so that i may disagree and you call that proof?
i hope for your sake your just pulling my chain and trolling.

Tiberius
saying "you're wrong" while proving nothing, means nothing.
you assumed that i read all your posts, which is really pretentious.
god forbid i miss a post of yours so that i may disagree and you call that proof?
i hope for your sake your just pulling my chain and trolling.

loads of proof for me.

Schecter
ok, whatever. relax. like i said, i really like that dumbfounded kirk sig.
it seems.....fitting.....bad acting.....i dont want to see this account banned big grin

Shakyamunison

I'm glad you are starting to lighten up. thumb up laughing

Tiberius
ok, whatever. relax. like i said, i really like that dumbfounded kirk sig.
it seems.....fitting.....bad acting.....i dont want to see this account banned big grin

It is a good sig... Isn't it... He was a great actor!

Schecter
I'm glad you are starting to lighten up. thumb up laughing

now please reciprocate and stop caring about me so much. didnt we already have a heart to heart talk about this? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.