Nazzy's New Baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naz
Her name is Norman love Because I wanted to name it Norman, but then I found out it was a girl, so, her name is still Norman. love

Isn't she adorable?!?!

I went over to the feed&Seed after school to get some saddle soap, and they had chicks for $3, so I bought one. Now she lives in my bathroom which I set up a nice 3.5 feet sqaure corner for her with a little bed and her food and water love

cry But whenever I leave the bathroom she cries really loudly.

ermm I still don't know what my parents are going to say about her, they're not home yet.

love Right now she's sitting in my lap.

Naz
Here she is playing on the computer with mommy. love

Röland
I smell chicken nuggets. 13

InnerRise
SOMEONE'S HAVING CHICKEN TONIGHT IT SEEMS.

ANATA WA WAKARIMASU KA.....

Naz
shock No! Not Norman!

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
shock No! Not Norman!

Yeah, it will be Norman. 31

Naz

ThePittman
Well it looks like your trying to eat him/her stick out tongue

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
cry Don't eat my baby!

Don't worry, I'll cook him first.

Naz
Originally posted by ThePittman
Well it looks like your trying to eat him/her stick out tongue

shock What picture are you seeing on your screen? I love Norman!

Naz

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
cry I'll get you for this, norman will have revenge!

Not after your parents find out and roast him for dinner. 31

ThePittman
KFN (Kentucky Fried Norman) stick out tongue

jk he is cute smile

Schecter
aww...how exactly does something so cute and little become so big and delicious? droolio

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Naz
Her name is Norman love Because I wanted to name it Norman, but then I found out it was a girl, so, her name is still Norman. love

Isn't she adorable?!?!

I went over to the feed&Seed after school to get some saddle soap, and they had chicks for $3, so I bought one. Now she lives in my bathroom which I set up a nice 3.5 feet sqaure corner for her with a little bed and her food and water love

ermm I still don't know what my parents are going to say about her, they're not home yet.

NAZZY!!! what did i tell you about wild animals in the house!! mad

Naz

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
disgust Maybe they'll let me get a second chicken to keep her company and then they will lay eggs for us.

Where will you keep them?

Naz
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
NAZZY!!! what did i tell you about wild animals in the house!! mad

Let me keep her, Rogey! PLEASE! We love each other! love

Naz

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Naz

Isn't she adorable?!?!

I don't know whats cuter, the chick or Naz...

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Naz
Let me keep her, Rogey! PLEASE! We love each other! love

i don't know Nazzy...it is cute no doubt but what about bird flu? confused

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Naz
disgust Maybe they'll let me get a second chicken to keep her company and then they will lay eggs for us.

It only takes one chicken to lay eggs...the male fertilises them...

Naz
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
It only takes one chicken to lay eggs...the male fertilises them... yeah, but she cries really loud when i leave her alone for more than 5 minutes erm

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
srug

Hide them under your bed? srug

Naz
i don't know Nazzy...it is cute no doubt but what about bird flu? confused

sad Norman doesn't have bird flu, only ugly asian chickens get that.

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
yeah, but she cries really loud when i leave her alone for more than 5 minutes erm

She sees you as her mom. oh

Grand_Moff_Gav
Thats cause your her mummy and shes still young!

Naz
She's sitting on the wrist rest thing, and she just pecked at the keys, it was so cute. love

Naz

Grand_Moff_Gav
record this chick for us
i wanna be there for the first words!...no wait....confused

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Naz
sad Norman doesn't have bird flu, only ugly asian chickens get that.

ugly asian chickens...no expression if it stays it needs vaccines...and a leg tag...confused

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
But mommy has to go to school every day! cry

Well mommy shouldn't bring life into this world unless mommy is prepared. nahuh

Naz
She went to sleep on the keyboard love

Naz

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
cry Well...well...you're the father...

Impossible! oh

Lana
Chicks actually make really poor pets. They spread salmonella for starters.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Naz
confused Where do I get all of that stuff?

vaccines at your friendly neighborhood veterinarian and a leg tag also...or a special registration commitee..i don't know..ask the vet..he'll know...confused

Naz
Originally posted by Lana

Damn it ermm

Naz

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Naz
Damn it ermm

always wash your hands after you played with the poultry...yes

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
ninja Don't yell! She's sleeping!

I hope it wakes up and gets you in trouble. ninja

Grand_Moff_Gav

I fear when the chick gets bigger, stops being cute, squawks all the time, and does the toilet where it pleases...its going to get abandoned...

Wild-Cherry
I actually did the same hting once, except buying a new lead rope and with a duck chick. Freakishly Ironic. ermm

anyway, She's very cute, but they are really messy XD

Naz
I fear when the chick gets bigger, stops being cute, squawks all the time, and does the toilet where it pleases...its going to get abandoned...

She's going to lay eggs for us. ermm Therefore we can't abondon her....we need eggs.

Naz
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
I actually did the same hting once, except buying a new lead rope and with a duck chick. Freakishly Ironic. ermm

anyway, She's very cute, but they are really messy XD

I was going to get a duck, cause they're way cuter, but they were out of them and the guy said they woudln't get more for like 2 weeks. Then he was like "Do you want a chick? I'll get you a box for one." and so now I have Norman and an empty carboard box.

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by Naz
She's going to lay eggs for us. ermm Therefore we can't abondon her....we need eggs.

I hope you dont get boerd, happens with puppies all the time. But I dont want to make you feel bad, its great you've got a chick, everyone should have one!

Naz
I hope you dont get boerd, happens with puppies all the time. But I dont want to make you feel bad, its great you've got a chick, everyone should have one!

I love her, I just hope my parents think she's just as adorable. erm

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by Naz

well you need another chicken for that Nazzy!! confused

Wild-Cherry
and where do you live again? not Florida, right? What the f**k? stick out tongue

I had to give mine away, but I named her Dougal after the stoor I got her from . They are so cute! XD

Lana

That's why I can't stand the fact that stores sell chicks, ducklings, and bunnies as gifts for Easter. People buy the animals without putting any thought into the fact that they're animals, not toys, and require care, and 95% of the time get bored with the poor animal and abandon it.

That's also why most actual pet stores that do carry those animals will generally refuse to sell them this time of year.

Naz
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
and where do you live again? not Florida, right? What the f**k? stick out tongue

I had to give mine away, but I named her Dougal after the stoor I got her from . They are so cute! XD

South Dakota.

That's why I can't stand the fact that stores sell chicks, ducklings, and bunnies as gifts for Easter. People buy the animals without putting any thought into the fact that they're animals, not toys, and require care, and 95% of the time get bored with the poor animal and abandon it.

That's also why most actual pet stores that do carry those animals will generally refuse to sell them this time of year.

And because it's South Dakota, and the state depends on the farm and livestock buisness, that's why the feed&seed store has chickens and ducks. And they're not the cute yellow kind either, they're all black. But Norman has cute little yellow toes. love

RogerRamjet
well you need another chicken for that Nazzy!! confused

Grand_Moff_Gav

Lets just hope Naz is responsible, but I think these sort of pets are a silly buy unless you are actually dedicated to caring for it.

Secretus
I purchased 10 Rhode Island whites, about 2 weeks old now. In the past I raised this breed for egg laying ... May want to think about purchasing a heat lamp or something similar to keep the chick warm. Try this link for instructions of care.

http://www.cyndilou6.com/chcare.html

Marko
does your mum know yet?

Naz
Originally posted by Secretus
I purchased 10 Rhode Island whites, about 2 weeks old now. In the past I raised this breed for egg laying ... May want to think about purchasing a heat lamp or something similar to keep the chick warm. Try this link for instructions of care.

http://www.cyndilou6.com/chcare.html

Thanks for the link smile I don't have a heat lamp, so right now I'm just using a 60 watt lightbulb erm

But I can't leave her alone for more than a few seconds with her crying, right now she's sitting on my shoulder...'cause she hopped up there and decided that was her new perch. erm

Originally posted by Marko
does your mum know yet?

no ninja

Naz
bawling My mom took him back to the store!

Thorinn
Originally posted by Naz

Isn't she adorable?!?!

love Right now she's sitting in my lap. Cool, when it grows up, can I eat it? 13

Naz
Originally posted by Thorinn
Cool, when it grows up, can I eat it? 13

Originally posted by Naz
bawling My mom took her back to the store!

Marko
Originally posted by Naz
bawling My mom took him back to the store!

OMG Really?! Thats Awful!

You grounded?

Thorinn
Is that a no then? haermm

DarkC
$3?! Shoot, I want one!

Naz
cry

Thorinn
Originally posted by Naz
cry Poor Snazzy. petpet

Naz
Norman...before my evil mother brought her back to the store where she'l be rebought by some chicken farmer and killed and eaten. cry

Naz
This is a better picture of her...

Röland
Originally posted by Naz
cry

Poor Nazirella. petpet _huggle_

Leo.M
Why did she make you take it back? hug

-X-Dr.Gonzo-X-
Originally posted by Naz

Isn't she adorable?!?!

love Right now she's sitting in my lap. I must have it.

Punkyhermy
aww...*petpets norman*
happy

Naz
Originally posted by Leo.M
Why did she make you take it back? hug

Because apprently there are city ordineces about keeping farm animals within the city limits, and my mom didn't want chicken poo all over her house erm

Barker
Ask her for a fish and name it Mormon? srug

Naz
srug I still have my cat, who actually came up and sniffed at the chicken, and then just walked away.

Soleran
Chickens poop everywhere.

Barker
Originally posted by Naz
srug I still have my cat, who actually came up and sniffed at the chicken, and then just walked away.
She obviously never watched Tweety Bird. thorinnsrug

Naz
Originally posted by Soleran
Chickens poop everywhere.

Yeah, and for a tiny baby, that thing made giant turds ermm

Naz
Originally posted by Barker
She obviously never watched Tweety Bird. thorinnsrug

mhm Canaries and chickens are so different. Gosh.

Barker
That's like saying Hax and girls are different. haermm

Soleran
Originally posted by Naz
Yeah, and for a tiny baby, that thing made giant turds ermm ok ultimately disgusting.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Naz

Isn't she adorable?!?!

My baby had a baby?crytissue

Leo.M
Originally posted by LethalFemme
My baby had a baby?crytissue

Had, her mom made her get an abortion or something like that. laughcry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.