3 on 3 batlle - Who wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Count Makashi
Team 1- Mace Windu, General Grievous and Dart Maul
Team 2- Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn.

The battle takes place in Geonosis Arena, all the combatants are from ROTS, except Maul and Jinn are of course from TPM an IT IS A LIGHTSABER MATCH ONLY.

Who Wins?

Darth Subjekt
Is Anakin a Jedi or Sith?

vader11
3 on 3 again?
I think team 1 has a little greater chance of winning...GG & Qui Gon are the weak links there. It depends on which of them fall first.

darthsith19
Lightsaber only, huh? Well, Mace could probably take Anakin, though it'd last forever. Overall Mace is ahead of Anakin with a blade unless Anakin uses the Dark Side, but using the Dark Side won't help him against Mace because Mace uses Vaapad, which is good against people who fight with the Dark Side. Kenobi could take Grievous like in the film, Maul takes Qui-Gon. However, Grievous is the first to go down. Then Kenobi joins Qui-Gon and together they take out Maul, by this time Anakin might be dead or might still be alive, if he is dead then Mace would lose to Kenobi and Jinn... if he could use the Force he could probably take them, but with a blade Kenobi alone is close to Mace, so with Jinn Mace would go down.

So team 2, but there's a 35% chance that Anakin dies (I do think he could likely hold off Mace until Kenobi and Jinn get rid of Maul and Grievous, though).

vader11
Ya...I agree with you. If GG fall first, team 2 wins.
Actually, in team vs team, the team would lose if one of its teamate fall the first.

darthsith19
Originally posted by vader11
Actually, in team vs team, the team would lose if one of its teamate fall the first.
Not always.

vader11
Mostlystick out tongue
Especially in small teams, coz it would become 2 vs 1 or 3 vs 2.

Darth_Glentract
Well, Mace takes Anakin. If Anakin doesn't use the Darkside he's only about as strong as Obi-wan. If he does, Mace gets his Vapaad advantage and takes him down in about 30 seconds (Sidious, who is far superior to even DS Anakin, went down in about this long).

Then, Obi-wan and GG probably fight and GG loses, but it could take a fair amount of time. If I remember correctly, GG lasted longer against Obi-wan than Qui-gon lasted against Maul when Qui-gon was on his own. Lets say they go down at the same time though. In that case, Obi-wan and Maul get in a fight and Maul takes it. Why? Because they are about equal at full strength anyway, but Obi-wan was hurt fairly bad after his fight with GG, where Maul was apparently not even breathing to hard after taking out Qui-gon when he had a hurt leg.

Maul will take Obi-wan in the end, but more likely Mace will defeat Anakin before either Maul or Obi-wan is killed. Obi-wan then gets double-teamed and goes down.

Winner: Team One. Mace and Maul still standing. GG killed.

Advent
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
If Anakin doesn't use the Darkside he's only about as strong as Obi-wan.

Obi-Wan having more skill than Anakin? Even as a Jedi? That's laughable, considering the fact that Anakin's sheer dueling ability, and strength put Count Dooku at his mercy in less than a minute - even before he honed his 'emotions as a weapon', he still had the upper hand in their one on one bout. Furthermore, even in AotC he displays more talent than Obi-Wan against Dooku, despite his master having twenty plus years of training and experience over him.

Now, really, care to prove up on this idiotic assertion? Or, as par with you, are you just going to claim it without backing up any viable evidence? Indeed, the latter seems more likely. You should stick to being a mathematician, because as I've said before, this really isn't your thing.

Uh, what? What are you talking about?

That's bullshit, their duel lasted for a minute and a half of what we saw. During their initial saberlock (when Palpatine pushed Mace back into the office), it cuts, and the scene opens again when they're in the middle by the window - so, it can be assumed it lasted longer than the aforementioned time, anyways.

Back to the point, regardless of Vaapad, or Anakin fueling his power with the dark side - he wouldn't go down so quickly given his dueling prowess. And no, Sidious isn't 'far superior' to Anakin in terms of the lightsaber - he's better, but not by the huge margin you're trying to make it out to be.

Enlighten me, I'm curious.

Care to actually prove up, anyways?

That's because General Grievous retreated, and Obi-Wan had lost his lightsaber in the fray of things (when his varactyl slid down the side of the structure). Then they were battling like gladiators on a wheel bike, and varactyl respectively, and whatnot.

In a straightforward duel, as we saw, Obi-Wan was taking down Grievous without much difficulty. Of course, that's not to say that Grievous wouldn't last longer than Jinn, because he would. Seeing as the General is far too intelligent to let himself get killed that swiftly, but given the fact that there's nowhere for Grievous to run (in the way he did in RotS - using bikes), it's likely to assume that Obi-Wan wouldn't be hurt much. At least not nearly as bad as he was in RotS, which wasn't even that bad to begin with.

What the hell are you smoking? I'd like some, as Darth Maul wasn't seriously injured, nor did he have a 'hurt leg' (the only time he was even hit was when Qui-Gon backhanded him onto the platform below, which only dazed him slightly, according to the movie and the novelization).

Although I obviously disagree with the majority of your post, I would say the first team takes this more often than not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.