Black Curtain Screening of Spidey 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
For those that don't know what it is. Black Curtain Screenings is a relatively new Myspace based company that does early or premiere screenings of movies (usually with guest appearances by cast) wherein a printout of your profile with certain criteria is your ticket (first come first serve). In the past, they've done screeings of jackass 2, pick of destiny, and Borat (which you can see on the dvd, and which i attended denver), the last of which was a full two months in advance of the release.

I find out today that they're premiering spider-man 3 on april 30th and that if you are a member (by being one of their friends), you can vote on which cities it premiers in. Now I personally don't give a rats ass cause i'm gonna be doing finals and graduating and none of those cities are anywhere near where I live, but some of you may be interested in voting, going, and maybe even meeting Raimi or topher grace or whoever decides to show up.

The cities are
Cleveland
Cincinnati
Honolulu
Indianapolis
Kansas City (MO)
Louisville (KY)
Salt Lake City
San Jose
Savannah
Tampa/St. Petersburg

The myspace profile is http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=107888674
if that doesn't work, just search for black curtain screenings or try the Borat myspace page.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Darth Jello
For those that don't know what it is. Black Curtain Screenings is a relatively new Myspace based company that does early or premiere screenings of movies (usually with guest appearances by cast) wherein a printout of your profile with certain criteria is your ticket (first come first serve). In the past, they've done screeings of jackass 2, pick of destiny, and Borat (which you can see on the dvd, and which i attended denver), the last of which was a full two months in advance of the release.

I find out today that they're premiering spider-man 3 on april 30th and that if you are a member (by being one of their friends), you can vote on which cities it premiers in. Now I personally don't give a rats ass cause i'm gonna be doing finals and graduating and none of those cities are anywhere near where I live, but some of you may be interested in voting, going, and maybe even meeting Raimi or topher grace or whoever decides to show up.

The cities are
Cleveland
Cincinnati
Honolulu
Indianapolis
Kansas City (MO)
Louisville (KY)
Salt Lake City
San Jose
Savannah
Tampa/St. Petersburg

The myspace profile is http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=107888674
if that doesn't work, just search for black curtain screenings or try the Borat myspace page.

This should/could have been in the official Spiderman 3 thread but alls good anyway. Cool.

Spider-Chris
dang they should have made Wisconsin as one of the cities

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Spider-Chris
dang they should have made Wisconsin as one of the cities

WOOT!!!!!

I just noticed it says indianapolis!!! I live about 20 minutes from Idianapolis!!!!

WOOT!!!!!

I am so freakin' lucky. cool

WOOT!!!!!

Spider-Chris
ohh lucky

sithsaber408
Damn, I'm from San Jose originally.

Now I live in Northern California. My family is still there though.

I'm not on myspace either, so it doesn't matter. stick out tongue

But San Jose is ghetto as hell, I can only think of one or 2 nice theatres in the whole city anyway. I doubt it would go there.

Darth Jello
the usual procedure is that you friend black curtain and you friend the movie's official myspace page. After that, you print out your profile, wait in line for 3-5 hours if you want a seat, and you're in just like that. I didn't get to see Sacha Baron Cohen because his surprise appearance turned out to be in san diego or whatever but i did get to see an exclusive borat intro and i got a lobby card. not to mention that the movie came out november 3rd and i got to see it september 16th.

well actually, i'll be honest, there were a lot of things wrong with the actual execution of the screening which the myspace people turned into a complete catastro**** but it was worth it in the end.

spiderman/venom
Man! i live in the middle of no where!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.