Clark Kent a Virgin? - Smallville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

helga
When did Clark Kent lose his virginity in the smallville series? Or is he still a virgin? wink

sapphiremouse
Season 5 episode 2 Mortal
Clark and Lana slept together, got busted by ma and pa kent in the kitchen. Lana said its the best sleep shes had in 3 weeks, so you know clark was putting the long pole to her. laughing eek!

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
Clark and Lana slept together, got busted by ma and pa kent in the kitchen. Lana said its the best sleep shes had in 3 weeks, so you know clark was putting the long pole to her. laughing eek!

Showed her a little bit of his 'Kryptonian heratige' eh? shifty

sapphiremouse
ooppss, my mistake....its not episode 2 Mortal.
Its episode 3 Hidden

DarthLazious
Lucky bastard.

Slowhand
How did the condom stop his supersemen? In theory, they should have blasted through the thin latex barrier and punched holes in Lana's back, stomach, or the back of her head, depending on how he was being serviced.

MattDay
guess they just thought no one would ask that question lol

pestarrio
Originally posted by Slowhand
How did the condom stop his supersemen? In theory, they should have blasted through the thin latex barrier and punched holes in Lana's back, stomach, or the back of her head, depending on how he was being serviced.

He didn't have his powers at the time. Jorel took them away as "punishment" for something that's long forgotten by now.

Kal875
Originally posted by Slowhand
How did the condom stop his supersemen? In theory, they should have blasted through the thin latex barrier and punched holes in Lana's back, stomach, or the back of her head, depending on how he was being serviced. He was Human

Mobra
http://www.larryniven.org/stories/Man_of_Steel_Woman_of_Kleenex.shtml

Slowhand
Originally posted by Mobra
http://www.larryniven.org/stories/Man_of_Steel_Woman_of_Kleenex.shtml

HA HA HA HA!!!

Some of the funniest damn stuff ever! I like this guy.

Sarutobi700
Lana had a shard of Kyrptonite in her vagina

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by sapphiremouse
Clark and Lana slept together, got busted by ma and pa kent in the kitchen. Lana said its the best sleep shes had in 3 weeks, so you know clark was putting the long pole to her. laughing eek! It's called "Smallville" for a reason.wink

spidey-dude
Originally posted by helga
When did Clark Kent lose his virginity in the smallville series? Or is he still a virgin? wink he cant be a virgin cause in superman returns remember when louis was on luthors ship with her son and her son threw the piano at that guy ? thats supes son so no clark isnt a virgin

spidey-dude
i also have a picture to prove that hes not a virgin but i dont want to take the risk on posting it. unless the mod doesnt mind just one picture big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.