Best Spiderman Fight scene out of these three?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
Which one of these fights is the best for you?

Spiderman vs Green Goblin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6B7d_Hi9gw

Spiderman vs Doc Ock in 2.1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=LJ1hUJP-1EE

Spiderman vs New Goblin
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eWVgbIcIP5M

I got to go with Spiderman vs Green Goblin. That one was the best of all movies for me.

spencerspider
spiderman vs harry.

steverules
Originally posted by spencerspider
spiderman vs harry.

No suprises there roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

spencerspider
lol of course

steverules
...your gonna cry when Harry dies aren't you laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
maybe it's because the fight sequence was on you tube, but the effects looked really poor. It had green screen written all over it. It was nice to wtch that though, thanks for the link.

I think ersonally i am going to have to say that the fight scene between doc ock captures spidy's fighting style from the comics perfectly. And who the hell wants to see an extended fight scene with parker out of costume when it is tobey maguire playing him? sorry, but maguire doesnt have bad ass any where in his character, I can buy it when he is wearing a mask though.

I'm sure that other fight sequences in spidey 3 will be grander and better executed than spidey 2, but for me, all of the fights between spidey and ock are some of the most faithfull comic movie battles.

Menetnashté
out of those three it's spiderman vs. Green Goblin
it had more emotion in it then the others. Doc Ock's was to computerized for me but it was still a good fight. And Harry's fight was good but I would prefer spiderman in costume with or without mask. Spiderman 3 will be my fav though just because of Venom

systemshock2
I have to go with the first Spiderman/Green Goblin fight. There's just something about it that works so well. And Spiderman got the beating of his life on that one, far more than the GG2 or Dr. Octopus fight. (although it remains to be seen with Venom). And there was some good emotion involved with the fight, from Spiderman fighting back after the threat to MJ, to the realization of who GG was, to Spidey seeing him die. Good stuff.

Plus I'm still not sure if Norman was genuine or not at the end. Was it Norman knowingly doing what was he was doing, all the way down to his last words, or was it the Goblin?

spencerspider
Originally posted by steverules
...your gonna cry when Harry dies aren't you laughing out loud

lol no I won't cry if he dies... as long as he doesn't die like a punk lol..he needs to be killed by venom so i think i will be happy

Superherovandal
well he looks like he's gonna get REALLY beat up by Venom.

steverules
laughing out loud Harry will die trying to get lollypop from a 3 year old little girl

tonight_200
Harry.

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man vs. Sandman should be better than his fight vs. Harry.

The Joker#1
Doc Ock's fight by far.

Harry's fight is pathetic. He gets totally owned, and Peter spends half his time trying to save a lousy ring rather than kicking ass.

doctorstrongbad
I still go with my orignal choice ... Spidey vs. Sandman.

All those Sandman haters out there, what's up now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.