Ice man/Human Torch vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adult Swim Guy
I was board.

Symmetric Chaos
Not much they can do to Juggy really.

Then again not much he can do to them.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not much they can do to Juggy really.

Then again not much he can do to them.

thumb up

guy222
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
I was board.

Bobby ftw

Blair Wind
Iceman and Human Torch for the win. Juggs cant do anything to them, and they can effect his environment erm

Like Spiderman did with the cement erm

tkitna
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Iceman and Human Torch for the win. Juggs cant do anything to them, and they can effect his environment erm

Like Spiderman did with the cement erm

That was garbage writing though. Does anybody really believe that juggernaut couldnt break out of waist deep cement? He's done a lot worse than that before.

Stalemate if anything. I dont think they can really harm Juggs.

Adult Swim Guy
Well then who would be a better fight for them then? 1 PERSON ONLY THO SO take out jugg for someone els like idk u guys tell me?

Soljer
Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
Well then who would be a better fight for them then? 1 PERSON ONLY THO SO take out jugg for someone els like idk u guys tell me?

Iceman can pretty much only be beaten by matter manipulators or MAYBE by high-level telepathy.

jrodslam
Does Juggs have his full power back yet? Hes already admitted to Iceman being more powerful. Also, this is just for kicks....

Juggs gets blasted for talking trash.rock

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5144/icemanblastsjuggy8ksdi6.th.jpg

charlemagne9746
Iceman can probably be KO'd from a massive punch too. I imagine if someone like Flash gave him an IMP...then that would knock him out. Flash would move too fast for Iceman to make an initial reaction.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by jrodslam
Does Juggs have his full power back yet? Hes already admitted to Iceman being more powerful. Also, this is just for kicks....

Juggs gets blasted for talking trash.rock

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5144/icemanblastsjuggy8ksdi6.th.jpg
Iceman is such a jerk. That's the kind of stupid behavior that lets the bad guy win in every "Our team is having trouble getting along so we bicker and fall apart for an episode then we're reminded why we became a team and reunite, better than before, and defeat the earlier villain" episode of anything.

Soljer
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Iceman can probably be KO'd from a massive punch too. I imagine if someone like Flash gave him an IMP...then that would knock him out. Flash would move too fast for Iceman to make an initial reaction.

Look up some anatomy. Do you know how someone gets knocked out?

Iceman lacks the ABILITY to be knocked out.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Iceman is such a jerk. That's the kind of stupid behavior that lets the bad guy win in every "Our team is having trouble getting along so we bicker and fall apart for an episode then we're reminded why we became a team and reunite, better than before, and defeat the earlier villain" episode of anything.

Hater.mad

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by jrodslam
Hater.mad
I can't help it, he was out of line.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.