Pub Food!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SheWants
Take your favorite pub food, and bring it up, or mash it up with something else- or just make it gourmet.

Mine are buffalo wings, make it a sandwich. Yeah, I thought I was a genius when I came up with it, and then I saw Hardee's has the Spicy Buffalo Chicken sandwich, so I tried it It's got the Frank's hot sauce like the OG buffalo wings have, and it's huge and messy. Very nice.

I just wish it had bleu cheese dressing instead of ranch. That would make it perfect.

I also was watching Food Network with my friend the other day, and Rachel Ray was making Buffalo Wings style pizza, which also looked pretty awesome. I love rachael ray and her EVOO (sorry, tangent, there)

Röland
There is this place in my area called Buffalo Wild Wings.

Best wing place EVER!

bogen
Mashed potatoes, large steak, peas and copious amounts of crusty bread and beer.

*=DeathReaperr'
Brownies mixed with MJ? best brownies ever

Sorgo X
I swear to god, around where I live, pub food always has the best food. I don't know why.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.