Carnage vs Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Both at full potential and bloodlust, the fight takes place in NYC to the death. Whoever wins can be the villain in the next Spidey movie.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Both at full potential and bloodlust, the fight takes place in NYC to the death. Whoever wins can be the villain in the next Spidey movie.

When is Carnage not blood-lusted?

guy222

carnage

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
When is Carnage not blood-lusted?

on tuesdays

Redatom65
no, no he's bloodlusted and horny on tuesdays. Monday, carnage is just kinda tired, cause he has to go to work early and all

Wolverine2006
Damnit ur right...I apoligize 10 minutes before Thursdays I get a little confused

Scoobless
I think Morlun could take him.

Wolverine2006
Awesome...how?

Wolverine2006
BUMP!!

LORDSIDIOUS01
Carnage lsoes

Wolverine2006
How so?

LORDSIDIOUS01
A lot of people love Morlun. I don't know much about him. Don't feel like arguing right now. Carnage is great though.

Wolverine2006
Is he faster than Carnage...couldn't Carnage just slice him up into pieces

Wolverine2006
bump...no one has given me reasons

King Kandy
I believe Morlun is infact faster.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by King Kandy
I believe Morlun is infact faster.

He did move from one building to another in just a few seconds, did he not?

Arachnid1
Is he faster than Carnage...couldn't Carnage just slice him up into pieces

No. The only thing that seems to hurt or weaken him is radiation (intence radiation) and peters stingers which probably have radiation or poison. Carnage can't hurt Morlun unless he uses hs brain and Carnage isn't known for using his brain. Morlun uses his is smarter so he could think of something. He was so much faster than spiderman, it wasn't even funny and Carnage is faster than spiderman 2 but not like Morlun. Morlun also has him beat and Spiderman beat in strength.

Morlun wins on all accounts.

Wolverine2006
So ur saying that it is impossible for Carnage to slice Morlun into pieces

Arachnid1
So ur saying that it is impossible for Carnage to slice Morlun into pieces

Unless he finds a way to weaken morlun with radiation/poison, pretty much.

Big Sexy
I stopped reading spider man on a regular basis after the clone wars. I am not really knowledgeable when it comes to Morlun yet I here how great he is alot. Does anyone have the issue numbers where he fights Spiderman?

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Unless he finds a way to weaken morlun with radiation/poison, pretty much.

So is his skin uncuttable?

Wolverine2006
Wikipedia says that Spider-man said that Morlun hit harder than Hulk or Thor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morlun

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I stopped reading spider man on a regular basis after the clone wars. I am not really knowledgeable when it comes to Morlun yet I here how great he is alot. Does anyone have the issue numbers where he fights Spiderman?

Not sure about the issues, but you can read his second showing here. It's 1 through 12.

http://groups.msn.com/UltimateSpidermanOnlineComic/yourwebpage11.msnw

Arachnid1
Wikipedia says that Spider-man said that Morlun hit harder than Hulk or Thor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morlun

At most, Morlun is a 50 tonner brick. The only reason his hits felt harder than Hulk or Thor is because he drains energy with each hit making it seem more painful. Plus, Spidey wouldn't still be alive if he felt Hulk or Thors HARDEST hit, right?

Arachnid1
So is his skin uncuttable?

Mostly, except to some bricks, I would think. Theres no proof of it, but I'm pretty sure Hulk, Thor, and people around that level would completely slaughter Morlun.

Big Sexy
Not sure about the issues, but you can read his second showing here. It's 1 through 12.

http://groups.msn.com/UltimateSpidermanOnlineComic/yourwebpage11.msnw thanks

Wolverine2006
Mostly, except to some bricks, I would think. Theres no proof of it, but I'm pretty sure Hulk, Thor, and people around that level would completely slaughter Morlun.

So there is no way for Carnage who is a class 50 to cut him?

Wolverine2006

http://groups.msn.com/UltimateSpidermanOnlineComic/yourwebpage11.msnw

I love this site thanks!! eek!

Sam Z
I say that Carnage wins. Class 50 strength, speed that rivals Spider's own, huge axes as weapon, great durability.

llagrok
If Morlun's skin can be cut, then I have a feeling Carnage would win this one. If not, then Morlun's speed and strength should be enough.

Stalemate.

Tha C-Master
Not to mention Carnage can avoid him at will.

Wolverine2006
I give Carnage the majority here, I read the Other yesterday and don't really see anything that wuld give him the edge against Carnage in a fight.

Arachnid1
So there is no way for Carnage who is a class 50 to cut him?

Carnage is a class 50? Theres something new to me.

Also, Morlun has never been hurt by anything besides radiation and/poison so I'm going to have to give it to Morlun.

Arachnid1
I love this site thanks!! eek!

No problem.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Big Sexy
thanks
No problem.

Scoobless
Morlun drains life energy by touching people, Carnage wouldn't be an exception to that.

Wolverine2006
Ya and Carnage is vampiric too...what is to stop him from slicing up Morlun. If a weakened Spider-man can tag him then so could Carnage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.