NJO mara jade vs bastila

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kadesh
well well since maul will completely annihilate bastila how bout mara jade instead?

I would like to see noobaris build a case and then get smashed to pieces only for it to stick back and then get smashed again

((The_Anomaly))
Mara in a curbstomp.

Apollo Cloud
Originally posted by Kadesh
well well since maul will completely annihilate bastila how bout mara jade instead?

What the hell? If you're referring to the arguments in the 'Best Female Jedi' thread,

1. I wasn't losing, I only stopped replying because I had about half the forum replying to me, and I quite frankly got bored of it.

2. The argument was whether Maul was as good as that random Dark Jedi that Bastilla owned, lol, not Bastilla. Bastilla would still firmly beat Maul, nobody even attempted to make an argument going against that.

And I would love to see anybody make a case for Mara Jade like the one I've been making for Bastilla.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
What the hell? If you're referring to the arguments in the 'Best Female Jedi' thread, indeed

1. I wasn't losing, I only stopped replying because I had about half the forum replying to me, and I quite frankly got bored of it.
Self denail and please quit giving excuses, You lost and have never won a debate and you got utterly pwned in that thread, Bored of it? Fanboys argue and argue and argue until they get owned and in this case thats you

2. The argument was whether Maul was as good as that random Dark Jedi that Bastilla owned, lol, not Bastilla. Bastilla would still firmly beat Maul, nobody even attempted to make an argument going against that. They did, read the thread please, And the point is was that dark jedi even strong because no matter how godly you are in the SW universe, one hit of the lightsaber on your vital points kill you.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Easily Mara

Tangible God
I love how easily people on this forum break down and start winging insults at one another. Too much idiocy in their diets I guess.

Anyway, Mara wins. She's prettier than Bastila.

vader11
Originally posted by Tangible God
I love how easily people on this forum break down and start winging insults at one another. Too much idiocy in their diets I guess.

Anyway, Mara wins. She's prettier than Bastila.
Agreelaughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.