Music and Fashion... does one influence the other?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TPS
A person is walking down the street wearing big, baggy pants, an oversized necklace with a huge "charm" hanging from it... with diamonds in it. Whether they are real or not is irrelevant. They have a pair of Timberlands on, a baseball cap on, bill straight, and it is cocked to the side.

"This person obviously listens to Hip-Hop music," is one of the first thoughts to run through my mind.

So, do you think that your music of choice plays a role in your fashion? In my opinion: Yes, it does.

Hax42
"This person's a douchebag" is probably the first thought in my mind vin

TPS
Originally posted by Hax42
"This person's a douchebag" is probably the first thought in my mind vin

Would be in the top 5 things I think, but not the first. But, if they are comfortable dressing like that, then that is their choice.

Marko
GDF ermm

lord xyz
Originally posted by Hax42
"This person's a douchebag" is probably the first thought in my mind vin I just think "Dirty chav bastard."

ADarksideJedi
It depends on the person.I like to wear shirts with my favorite band on it now and then.But I like to dress my own way not becaues of anytihng being the latest fashion and all that crap!jm

TPS
That doesnt answer the question at all

Scythe
Same goes to those dressed by Hot Topic...

TPS
... confused

Itzak
My first thought would be "Terrorist!" Because as we all know the only reason gangsters wear oversized clothes is to hide all their M-16's, C4 n' shit yo. ermmnone

TPS
Originally posted by Itzak
My first thought would be "Terrorist!" Because as we all know the only reason gangsters wear oversized clothes is to hide all their M-16's, C4 n' shit yo. ermmnone

Or.... to look "cool" like everyone else.

Scythe
Everyone is a poser nowadays.

Itzak
Originally posted by TPS
Or.... to look "cool" like everyone else.

I fail to see what's so cool about looking like you just shoplifted a JCPenney's in Texas. ermm

Scythe
Originally posted by Itzak
I fail to see what's so cool about looking like you just shoplifted a JCPenney's in Texas. ermm

You've thought of this...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.