sith showdown

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ihavenoname
Dooku and sidious vs, revan and malak

please keep dont swear ok

round1 force and lightsaber

round2 only force

round3 only lightsaber

ihavenoname
note: there may be a similer one under expanded universe but ignor that one

LORDSIDIOUS01
I don't like Dooku. Sidious is great. Reavn and Malak have their hands full with Sidious but eventually win.

vader11
You don't like Dooku. So in every fight which Dooku is in it, you think he would lose...

darthsith19
That is true, LORDSIDIOUS01 will automatically side with the person or team that he likes the best. Always, under any circumstances.

Anyways, this all depends on if it's ROTS or DE Sidious and if it's Star Forge Powered Malak or regular Malak. SF Malak and Revan vs. ROTS Dooku and Sidious = Revan hold off Sidious, Malak beats Dooku, the duo takes Sidious. SF vs. DE Sidious = Sidious and Dooku, Sidious kills Revan first, then he and Dooku pwn Malak. Regular Malak and Revan likely lose to even ROTS Dooku and Sidious, that could go eitehr way, though.

vader11
Originally posted by darthsith19
That is true, LORDSIDIOUS01 will automatically side with the person or team that he likes the best. Always, under any circumstances.Possibly. I saw that in Dooku vs Vader thread too.

Darth Subjekt
that's really shitty logic. You don't like Dooku, so they lose? Please.

Apollo Cloud
Well technically he didn't say that that was the reason he loses, but yeah.

Darth Subjekt
more or less..."I dont like Dooku...the other beat sidious"...

vader11
I never saw he said "Dooku would wins" or something like that...

Darth Subjekt
what?

vader11
He never think Dooku would win in any fight.

Darth Subjekt
exactly my point. He said he doesn't like Dooku, and then the other team wins...that's dumb logic.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by vader11
You don't like Dooku. So in every fight which Dooku is in it, you think he would lose...

Dooku has no true skills. He cannot fight. ROTS Anakin took his head off so easily. If Dooku or Tyrannus was all that then George Lucas would have had him put up a much better fight. Do you people think that Dooku beats Bane or Revan or Malak? I highly doubt he beats NJO Luke or Jacen Solo. I doubt he beats Drath Krayt. Dooku is a fair fighter but he coward out and left Yoda. Why is it that Dooku took Anakin's hand off in AOTC and then in ROTS, Anakin slices off his head.

vader11
What do you mean by Dooku has "NO" skills & he "CANNOT" fightlaughing
Ofcoz he could not beat NJO Luke. This isn't fair. That's simple because most people can't beat him.

Advent
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Dooku has no true skills.

Firstly,

Originally posted by Advent
1.) Dooku is called by narration to be exactly "one of the most respected and powerful Jedi in the Order's twenty-five-thousand-year history", and is stated to be "an even greater Sith" (by narration, and Yoda's dialogue indicates this as well); albeit, it's true he's not "number 2" of the era, but he's what? Like the fifth best in an era where the Jedi Order is at its prime? Above the likes of Obi-Wan, Grievous, Sora, Maul, etc. A little more impressive, I'd say.

2.) Let's see, his displays of Force mastery suggests his power is tremendous (and what did Malak ever do with the Force that was impressive, btw? Choking a guard? Lol. Dooku choked out Komari Vosa.). There's the fact ROTS Obi-Wan isn't even a match for Dooku's Force power, he was owned at literally the flick of the wrist:

"He gathered the Force once more in a single indrawn breath that summoned power from throughout the universe; the slightest whipcrack of that power, negligent as a flick of his wrist, sent Kenobi flying backward to crash hard against the wall."

Also note that he did this while fending off Anakin. He also did tool Asajj Ventress, who we know is pretty powerful. Not the strongest, but still. And he also - with one finger - brought Ventress down to her knees:

"Her face went pale. Dooku lifted that one finger, and this time he tapped it in the air, as if pushing a needle into a pincushion. Ventress crumpled to her knees. Her voice came out clotted with pain. Dooku made another little patting motion, and Ventress slammed to the tile floor. "

So, we have a flick of the wrist, a tap of the finger, patting motion. "Strong in the Force this one is", eh? From the AOTC novelization, when he puts Anakin out of commission for a time:

"Dooku's hand shot out toward the charging Jedi, sending forth a Force push as solid as any stone wall, and a burst of blue Force lightning. With a wave of his hand, Dooku sent Anakin flying across the room, to crash into a distant wall, where he slumped down, dazed.

He was able to completely revitalize himself using just the Force (ROTS novel), suggesting he doesn't need some dumbass Jedi captives to do it. We know he's obviously a proficient Force lightning user by his displays in AOTC, and other various things. He was able to own Sora Bulq, and knock him out with Force lightning:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/4374/sorapwnedys9.th.jpg

As seen in the background is Tholme, who himself is no weakling was battling against Dooku 2-on-1 with Sora, and even so Dooku still beat Sora, and right after spared Tholme, only of course, after owning him with his saber as well:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2785/tholmedookuduelga6.th.jpg

Really though, Dooku has a vast amount of training, and experience over Malak. Roughly 80+ years of it. Since we know he was trained as a youngling, he has about 70+ years experience as a Jedi, and 13 years as a Sith Lord. Now, we know experience definitely isn't everything, however, to deny it gives an advantage is purely ridiculous. For example, throughout those years - he is stated to know "Every weakness of Ataru" (his duel against Yoda obviously didn't end in a victory, however, Yoda's pure skill is probably better than anything).

And within those years, has mastered Makashi - the lightsaber to lightsaber form - to it's highest degree. Admittedly, forms are necessity for victory, however, it's clue that Dooku's lightsaber skills are no joke.

He has also bested Mace Windu in personal combat before, now Windu wasn't at his peak, however, he still beat him (it's kind of irrelevant to even bring up, but just to add to the fact. He's also described as "Dooku, consummate planner, consummate duelist." Consummate meaning perfect or to the highest degree. Clearly Dooku's skill with a lightsaber is amazing. Even Yoda comments on his skills:

"Yoda stirred again with his stick. "Then best of all would be the strongest student, yes? Wisest? Most learned in the ways of the Force?" He nodded. "Best of all, Dooku would be!"

Calling him the strongest student, and one that has learned the most. We also know Dooku is more powerful than Grievous, who has slain numerous Jedi Masters with ease (Council member as well), Asajj Ventress, and so on.

Secondly, you're an idiot.

That only speaks volumes for Anakin's skill, it doesn't subtract from Count Dooku's.

George Lucas knew exactly what he was doing, he was merely displaying to the audience just how talented Anakin actually had become.

Malak, yes. Furthermore, if you're unable to defeat those three aforementioned characters, it doesn't necessarily mean you lack skill, unless you mean to tell me that Grievous, Obi-Wan, and the like are inadequate in their own technique.

Not many can, indeed, not even Yoda could defeat Luke in the NJO, and beyond. But really, do you have a point? None of the combatants in this thread could. The rest are ridiculous, as well. And I'd venture to argue that Count Dooku could overwhelm Krayt, considering he hasn't displayed anything truly impressive, and none of his subordinates have shown an aptitude for combat prowess (whether lightsaber or force) that topples Tyranus' own (for those who use the 'strongest Sith rules' defense)

Because Anakin grew exponentially in power? Really, I can't be bothered to make a full response to this asinine post, but you clearly need to review some things carefully, and not just post your idiotic assertions.

vader11
Ya, Dooku is actually really good...that's why I put him above Vader.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Firstly,

Secondly, you're an idiot.

That only speaks volumes for Anakin's skill, it doesn't subtract from Count Dooku's.

George Lucas knew exactly what he was doing, he was merely displaying to the audience just how talented Anakin actually had become.

Malak, yes. Furthermore, if you're unable to defeat those three aforementioned characters, it doesn't necessarily mean you lack skill, unless you mean to tell me that Grievous, Obi-Wan, and the like are inadequate in their own technique.

Not many can, indeed, not even Yoda could defeat Luke in the NJO, and beyond. But really, do you have a point? None of the combatants in this thread could. The rest are ridiculous, as well. And I'd venture to argue that Count Dooku could overwhelm Krayt, considering he hasn't displayed anything truly impressive, and none of his subordinates have shown an aptitude for combat prowess (whether lightsaber or force) that topples Tyranus' own (for those who use the 'strongest Sith rules' defense)

Because Anakin grew exponentially in power? Really, I can't be bothered to make a full response to this asinine post, but you clearly need to review some things carefully, and not just post your idiotic assertions.

I don't have to review anything. All materiel is at my diposal. To review and to read it. We all have our own opinions about certains characters. If I don't like this or that person I'll say. I don't think anyone can have it both ways and get mad when people disagree. They're certain Star Wars characters I like and hate. The same with everyone else.

vader11
That means Dooku<all?laughing

Advent
I don't have to review anything. I am an idiot.

Please, fool. Don't tell me what you do or don't have to do. You obviously lack knowledge in Star Wars, otherwise your claims wouldn't be as ridiculous as they are.

Bullshit, much? Define 'all material', first of all. Secondly, I'd tell you I can guarentee you haven't read more than a few miscellaneous books, and comics. Thirdly, a hint: swtimeline doesn't have 'all the material'.

But, your so called 'opinions' are trumped by fact. You may not like character x, or character y, but to make such statements like 'X has no true skill' is purely ludicrous, especially considering there are declarations from omniscient narrators, and tons of evidence to disprove that.

Except you state your 'opinion' (termed loosely) as fact, and you don't simply state "OH i h4t3 d0o0o0oKu!!!!//!!!ONEELEVEN!!", you make - as I said - idiotic assertions on their abilities which aren't true in the least bit.

Your assumptions are also just as wild, and virtually everything of what you bring to the table to support those assumptions is insane, for lack of a better word.

And no one is disputing that, but what you're doing is taking it to a different level, and not being rational. Really, a lot of other users have already told you why what you're doing is devoid of reasoning.

Gideon
That may, LORDSIDIOUS, but when "opinions" do not stand against fact. Your assertion that Count Dooku "has no skills" may be your opinion, but it is simply wrong. And because it is wrong, it means that it is worthless. In an argument, your opinion = nothing. In this case, at least.

Sidious and Dooku win, by the way.

vader11
Oh yeah, Sidious & Dooku win.

Apollo Cloud
I'm with Sidious here, Count Dooku has no game.

Darth_Glentract
This battle is very close. All four of the combatents are about equal IMO. I'd imagine that the two strongest pair up against eachother and the weaker two do the same (Dooku and Malak being slightly weaker than Sidious and Revan). At that point it just goes to Sid's and Dooku because they are just plain stronger. I'd personally put Revan at like 95% as strong as Sidious and Malak at like 95% as strong as Dooku.

BTW, Dooku DOES have game. Dark Rendevous makes it clear that Dooku was VERY powerful.

vader11
Why Dooku seems so underrated? He is indeed quite powerful. I put him a little above Vader.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Please, fool. Don't tell me what you do or don't have to do. You obviously lack knowledge in Star Wars, otherwise your claims wouldn't be as ridiculous as they are.

Bullshit, much? Define 'all material', first of all. Secondly, I'd tell you I can guarentee you haven't read more than a few miscellaneous books, and comics. Thirdly, a hint: swtimeline doesn't have 'all the material'.

But, your so called 'opinions' are trumped by fact. You may not like character x, or character y, but to make such statements like 'X has no true skill' is purely ludicrous, especially considering there are declarations from omniscient narrators, and tons of evidence to disprove that.

Except you state your 'opinion' (termed loosely) as fact, and you don't simply state "OH i h4t3 d0o0o0oKu!!!!//!!!ONEELEVEN!!", you make - as I said - idiotic assertions on their abilities which aren't true in the least bit.

Your assumptions are also just as wild, and virtually everything of what you bring to the table to support those assumptions is insane, for lack of a better word.

And no one is disputing that, but what you're doing is taking it to a different level, and not being rational. Really, a lot of other users have already told you why what you're doing is devoid of reasoning. [/QUO

I am not a fool. I have plenty of knowledge regarding Star Wars. I have each and every right to say what I think and believe. Just like evryone else.

vader11
Then I must say your belief is quite weird indeedlaughing

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Gideon
That may, LORDSIDIOUS, but when "opinions" do not stand against fact. Your assertion that Count Dooku "has no skills" may be your opinion, but it is simply wrong. And because it is wrong, it means that it is worthless. In an argument, your opinion = nothing. In this case, at least.

Sidious and Dooku win, by the way.

What are "YOUR" facts as to why Dooku lost so easily to ROTS Anakin?

LORDSIDIOUS01
Peace until tomorrow when I am back on.

ihavenoname
may i say i think that revan would be able to hold off sidous till

malak defeats dooku and then malak and revan would be able to defeat sidious

ihavenoname
altho dooku may be power malak is more powerfull.
i read somewhere this comparison list of malak and dooku
malak has more in wars that dooku
malak and dooku have almost the same in force powers but malak has a few more powers that are powerful
malak is more powerfull than malak in physical strengh and malak has a longer lightsaber giving him another advatage

and revan is almost equal but sidious would win barley so it would give malak enough time for malak to defeat dooku and come to revan's aid and their combined strengh would overcome sidious

A Dose Of Vraya
O.K. This is really starting to irk me. Kreia and multiple other people said that in the times before Revan and Malak people had much greater lightsaber skills and slowly as the future comes the skill degrades... therefore wouldn't it be the same for Revan and Malak compared to Sidious and Dooku and therefore Revan and Malak would pwn.

ihavenoname
you are aware that kreia trained revan right?

Advent
Originally posted by A Dose Of Vraya
Kreia and multiple other people said that in the times before Revan and Malak people had much greater lightsaber skills and slowly as the future comes the skill degrades. therefore wouldn't it be the same for Revan and Malak compared to Sidious and Dooku and therefore Revan and Malak would pwn.

That's one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard, care to provide the actual in game quote verbatim?

By this logic Exar Kun, for example, would possess more talent and ability with the blade than DN Luke. That's absurd, considering all the feats of power we have which disprove that. Indeed, Kreia was 100% wrong. Of course, that's not excluding the fact that she's a third party character, and a fallible source since she's not omniscient. Really, quotes made by in-universe characters are hardly trustworthy, and they - in no way - can be used as proof of 'superiority' (unless a character admits inferiority to another, and similar cases). Especially in this case, Traya's evidence comes from where exactly? Unless she watched the movies, and read all of the comic books and novels after her time (or in-universally foresaw every single event displays in the movies, comics, and novels), then her quote holds absolutely no water.

Try again.

The prequel era of Star Wars produced prodigies like Anakin Skywalker, Yoda, Mace Windu, and Sidious. All of whom would defeat Malak in lightsaber combat for sure. I mean, those like Kun, Ulic, Malak, Revan, etc. don't hold a candle to Luke Skywalker in saber combat from NJO, and beyond. You should really work on expanding your knowledge of Star Wars lore, and take some classes in logic, because your post is completely faulty in its reasonings.

Gideon
What are "YOUR" facts as to why Dooku lost so easily to ROTS Anakin?

Advent is correct, you idiot. It's not that Dooku was weak, but - at that point - Anakin was simply much more powerful than him.

Gideon
O.K. This is really starting to irk me. Kreia and multiple other people said that in the times before Revan and Malak people had much greater lightsaber skills and slowly as the future comes the skill degrades... therefore wouldn't it be the same for Revan and Malak compared to Sidious and Dooku and therefore Revan and Malak would pwn.

Kreia stated that her contemporaries (sp?) were like "children with toys" in comparison to the Ancient Sith.

a.) That does not mean, in any way, shape, or form, that as time progresses - skills decrease. The closest thing you can claim is that it is an implication, which doesn't function as fact.

b.) Even if Kreia said that, she is still a fallible third-party character, and since she'd really have no idea how everyone in the future fights, she'd be essentially "out-of-place" to make such a claim, meaning it is dismissed. Her incredible (but fallible) foresight included.

c.) If this dogmatic doctrine were true, then Malak or Revan could take DE Sidious or NJO Luke. That would mean that RotJ Luke > NJO Luke, since time would have to progress in order for him to improve, which - according to you - would mean his skills would decline. Which means that your theory is ultimately flawed and a non issue.

Kadesh
Why Dooku seems so underrated? He is indeed quite powerful. I put him a little above Vader. Idiot, "0 b3cuZ h3 !$ s0 P0wD3rFuL S0 ! pUt H!M @b0v3 V@d3r" Nice and shitty logic you have

vader11
Originally posted by Kadesh
Idiot, "0 b3cuZ h3 !$ s0 P0wD3rFuL S0 ! pUt H!M @b0v3 V@d3r" Nice and shitty logic you have Why you are not an Idiot if you put Vader above Dooku, fool.

Kadesh
Why you are not an Idiot if you put Vader above Dooku, fool. Because vader is powerful too and you so far have said nothing to put dooku above vader in sheer power alone. Now shut your hole and go go back to sucking your mothers ahem

vader11
Yes, that is my opinion, everyone has its own opinion, & are they all idiot? There's no proof that which of them is better so I can say Dooku is better. I have the freedom of speech. You are idiot too if you say Vader>Dooku.

Darth Subjekt
hypocrisy much? I understand that English may not be your chosen or first language, but at least try. It's hard to take you seriously when you tell someone they need to learn to read when they're unsuccessful in attempting to decode your almost cryptic posts.

oh and by the way, Vader > Dooku.

vader11
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
oh and by the way, Vader > Dooku.
Oh, where does it stated that Vader>Dooku? Especially when it is the Vader at the end of ROTS, your point is wrong. I hope it is just your opinion. And it is funny that if Vader can force crush Dooku, then why there are still so many verus threads that include Vader against another people who is close or less powerful than Dooku? Doesn't all those threads are stupid?
Don't tell me all those English as 1st language people would read carefully.

Kadesh
Oh, where does it stated that Vader>Dooku?
GL's statement of vader being 80% as strong as ROTJ sidious who is even stronger than ROTS sidious where dooku is afraid off, gideon, darth ssexy, subjeckt all have handed half your dick on that so shut up

Especially when it is the Vader at the end of ROTS,
True, dooku pwns rots vader, sadly this is TESB or EU vader we are talking aboutOriginally posted by vader11

your point is wrong. I hope it is just your opinion. And it is funny that if Vader can force crush Dooku, then why there are still so many verus threads that include Vader against another people who is close or less powerful than Dooku? Doesn't all those threads are stupid?
Don't tell me all those English as 1st language people would read carefully. See the above

jollyjim311

Haha.

So Naga "IR throw bricks atchoo!" Sadow is more powerful than DE Sidious?

And Obi Wan can beat a NJO Luke, right?

No.

Also, it would make sense that people learn new things and pass them on, such as Vaapad (although, it being passed on was cut short).

Kadesh
Yes, that is my opinion, everyone has its own opinion, & are they all idiot? There's no proof that which of them is better so I can say Dooku is better. I have the freedom of speech. You are idiot too if you say Vader>Dooku. No, what is idiotic is that you put dooku above vader just because he is powerful without saying why dooku is stronger than vader, And no, im not an idiot for putting vader > dooku simply because i understand simple english unlike you who cant type basic pre school english.

shut your gap and shut your peephole so no gas or crap comes out, its VERY annoying and dont start another hiroshima incident so take my advice

jollyjim311
I feel like all my points of Vader > Dooku are being severely lessened by Kadesh's use of lettered diarrhea instead of decent posts.

vader11
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I feel like all my points of Vader > Dooku are being severely lessened by Kadesh's use of lettered diarrhea instead of decent posts. Ya, quite annoying. That's why I sometimes don't know what he is saying & thus he said I don't know how to read English.

ihavenoname
i dont relly see what kreia said has effect on this because she was talking about the kotor2 jedi councel

LORDSIDIOUS01
Advent is correct, you idiot. It's not that Dooku was weak, but - at that point - Anakin was simply much more powerful than him.

Not an idiot. Dooku is nothing

vader11
Not an idiot. Dooku is nothing
Sidious is nothing...Vader is nothing... laughing

kiddo44
Sidious and Dooku hands down. Sidious is the most powerful Sith ever, and Dooku could take Malak.

kiddo44
Dooku has no true skills. He cannot fight.

laughing , are you being serious here? Wow, wonder what you think about Kenobi?

jollyjim311
Originally posted by kiddo44
Sidious and Dooku hands down. Sidious is the most powerful Sith ever, and Dooku could take Malak.

Hey, a new member who actually knows what he's talking about.

vader11
If this is DE Sidious, there is no contest...

Kadesh
And rots sidious is enough to take either revan or malak down

vader11
Ya...sure, even Dooku alone may be able to take out Malak...

Kadesh
Ya...sure, even Dooku alone may be able to take out Malak... i agree here, i never liked malak anyways, they created him too much like vader making him a darth vader wannabe and a darth vader impersenator.

Dooku > malak an its pretty obvious, knowledge, saber skill, mastery and i dont want to hear "but this is SF malak!" when this fight isnt even on the SF

Darth Subjekt
Vader11, If its pre-suit vader, he'd still pwn Dooku's ass. If it right after he got in his suit, i hope Dooku can beat him. Shit, he doesn't even know how to properly move with his new limbs yet...god you're a dolt...

vader11
Vader11, If its pre-suit vader, he'd still pwn Dooku's ass. If it right after he got in his suit, i hope Dooku can beat him. Shit, he doesn't even know how to properly move with his new limbs yet...god you're a dolt... Everyone knows about that. And go back to that thread you want to argue.

jollyjim311
i agree here, i never liked malak anyways, they created him too much like vader making him a darth vader wannabe and a darth vader impersenator.

Agreed, but to be fair, I've always thought Revan was a rip-off too (at least, physically).

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by kiddo44
laughing , are you being serious here? Wow, wonder what you think about Kenobi?

Obi-Wan is a good fighter.

Count Makashi
Obi Wan is is very good, but Dooku is better, just because you don't like some character, doesn't mean they suck, i hate Luke, but by the time of NJO, he is the best ever.

And in this fight Sidious and Dooku win, Sidious is better then Revan, while Dooku is better then Malak and even if its Revan fighting Dooku and Sidious fighting Malak, Sidious will kill Malak quicker, then Revan Dooku.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Obi Wan is is very good, but Dooku is better, just because you don't like some character, doesn't mean they suck, i hate Luke, but by the time of NJO, he is the best ever.

And in this fight Sidious and Dooku win, Sidious is better then Revan, while Dooku is better then Malak and even if its Revan fighting Dooku and Sidious fighting Malak, Sidious will kill Malak quicker, then Revan Dooku.

I don't think in this fight they win.

kiddo44
agree

So Dooku has no skills, and can not fight, but Kenobi is a good fighter. That makes alot of sense. confused

Count Makashi
He hates Dooku ans so he thinks he sucks.

S_W_LeGenD
Dooku > malak an its pretty obvious, knowledge, saber skill, mastery and i dont want to hear "but this is SF malak!" when this fight isnt even on the SF
You and many others can't say for shit that who is better among these two.

We don't know much about Malak to judge his skills but he was pretty damn good in combat.

Kadesh
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
You and many others can't say for shit that who is better among these two. And you for shit cant debate sometimes

S_W_LeGenD
And you for shit cant debate sometimes
A very compelling argument indeed!

learn to speak your own lines and not repeat what a single other person might say.

I can make a good case for Malak but I still will give you sometime to think before you pass judgment regarding Malak (or any other character that you don't like) next time so easily. Just because you hate a character, does not means that you start trashing that character.

Utrigita
Revan and Malak takes this

Darth Subjekt
Sidious is THE most powerful Sith lord ever, and Dooku was one of the most Powerful Jedi ever, and "an even better Sith." If Malak isn't powered by the Star Forge, then they really have no chance in hell. Also Revan beat Malak when he was empowered by an entire race, and still isn't as powerful as Sidious. So how exactly do they take this?

Apollo Cloud
1 question, where's the proof that Sidious is more powerful than Revan? Defeating a fully powered up SF Malak multiple times is beyond anything Sidious has done, and Revan's power skyrocketed afterwards, so I really don't see how any incarnation of Sidious can take a Post KotOR Revan.

Darth Subjekt
Its official that Sidious is the most powerful Sith lord ever. Its not even up for debate, so thats how he's more powerful.

Kadesh
A very compelling argument indeed! Literally, im not argueing, im mocking you

learn to speak your own lines and not repeat what a single other person might say. It is my own line

I can make a good case for Malak but I still will give you sometime to think before you pass judgment regarding Malak (or any other character that you don't like) next time so easily. Just because you hate a character, does not means that you start trashing that character. i never said i wanted to argue and if i hate a character, i have every right to flame him, trash him or even impale my dick in his ass and theres nothing you can do about it

Kadesh
Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
1 question, where's the proof that Sidious is more powerful than Revan? Defeating a fully powered up SF Malak multiple times is beyond anything Sidious has done, and Revan's power skyrocketed afterwards, so I really don't see how any incarnation of Sidious can take a Post KotOR Revan. Nec fool

Apollo Cloud
It's not official though, people like to pretend it is, but it's not. Cases can be made for many other sith, namely Sion, Nihilus, SF Malak, Bane and Exar.

Apollo Cloud
The NEC is an in-universe source, thus fallible, and subject to being wrong due to a lack of information or inaccurate information.

Kadesh
The NEC is an in-universe source, thus fallible, and subject to being wrong due to a lack of information or inaccurate information. Blah blah blah, go on nebaris because other sources back this up and so does GL, gideon and everybody else shitted on you for saying that

Spidervlad
Darth Subject, only by the time of DE was Sidious the most powerful Sith Lord ever. If we're talking about ROTS Sidious, it's a whole another matter.

Malak has very strong force protection, force drain, and just as Dooku he knows force lightning. Malak held out "Mediocre Level" Revan and Bastilla upon the Leviathan. He didn't even hold out, he paralyzed everyone except Revan with a swish of his hand. And this was before he was powered by the Star Forge.

Anyone saying that Dooku has more experience than Malak should think again. Malak helped Revan turn the tide of the Mandolarian War, both strategically and physically i'm suer. Then, Malak helped Revan travel to all the planets to figh the Star Map. Then, Malak helped Revan activate the Star Forge on the "Uknown Planet" with the Rahskhah(sp?) Then, Malak helped Revan to rage on the war once they acquired their new fleet using the Star Forge. After all that, once Malak betrayed Revan, Malak had kept on raging the war against the Republic to the point where I'm sure the Republic would have lost if Revan wouldn't have killed Malak. Remember the size of the fleet near the Star Forge? It was working over 200% to it's maximum power.

I woud definately say that Malak would have the same skills as Dooku, but force wise and saber wise. Malak thought, has a greater range of force powers and sith knowledge, thats why I would say Malak would have that slight edge that would gurantee them victory. But not by alot.

Now, if we are talking about ROTS Sidious, then Revan wouldn't be able to kill him. In fact, ROTS Sidious would kill him. However, Revan wouldn't go down easily and it would take some time for their duel to end. This will give time for Malak to beat Dooku and help out Revan. ROTS Sidious will give a preety good fight, but then he'll be overwhelmed.

Apollo Cloud
Name one source, and provide a quote.

Kadesh
Name one source, and provide a quote.

DSSB and according to lightsnake which he doesnt lie The most powerful sith lord had risen from the dead. Its something like that and i read that quote 4 months ago

Apollo Cloud
Not there, I just checked through my AR copy, the word 'risen' doesn't even come up once.

Kadesh
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Darth Subject, only by the time of DE was Sidious the most powerful Sith Lord ever. If we're talking about ROTS Sidious, it's a whole another matter. The quote by daniel wallce proves you wrong already

Malak has very strong force protection, force drain, and just as Dooku he knows force lightning. Malak held out "Mediocre Level" Revan and Bastilla upon the Leviathan. He didn't even hold out, he paralyzed everyone except Revan with a swish of his hand. And this was before he was powered by the Star Forge. Bastila is inferior to malak and carth is a non force user, Rotj sidious used force lightning on 3 sith acolytes who were so powerful that they could bring maul back from the dead to ashes and lifted an entire SSD and buried it in coruscant

Anyone saying that Dooku has more experience than Malak should think again. Malak helped Revan turn the tide of the Mandolarian War, both strategically and physically i'm suer. Then, Malak helped Revan travel to all the planets to figh the Star Map. Then, Malak helped Revan activate the Star Forge on the "Uknown Planet" with the Rahskhah(sp?) Then, Malak helped Revan to rage on the war once they acquired their new fleet using the Star Forge. After all that, once Malak betrayed Revan, Malak had kept on raging the war against the Republic to the point where I'm sure the Republic would have lost if Revan wouldn't have killed Malak. Remember the size of the fleet near the Star Forge? It was working over 200% to it's maximum power. experience as in dooku had 80 years of experience of war and the force, and skills? we dont know malaks form, while dooku mastered makashi to its highest, proven you wrong again

I woud definately say that Malak would have the same skills as Dooku, but force wise and saber wise. Malak thought, has a greater range of force powers and sith knowledge, thats why I would say Malak would have that slight edge that would gurantee them victory. But not by alot. Force drain and lighting, in terms of the force id put malak on par honestly

Now, if we are talking about ROTS Sidious, then Revan wouldn't be able to kill him. In fact, ROTS Sidious would kill him. However, Revan wouldn't go down easily and it would take some time for their duel to end. This will give time for Malak to beat Dooku and help out Revan. ROTS Sidious will give a preety good fight, but then he'll be overwhelmed. Rots sidious could just finish malak with lightning and double team revan

Kadesh
Not there, I just checked through my AR copy, the word 'risen' doesn't even come up once. Like i said i last read it 6 months ago

Apollo Cloud
I'm not saying a case can't be made for Sidious, but I just think stronger ones can be made for Nihilus, Sion, and SF Malak (Kun and Bane come close, but not quite). BTW, does anybody here watch Dragon Ball?

Kadesh
i would put kun and bane above malak anytime. And dragon ball? yea a long time ago

S_W_LeGenD
Bastila is inferior to malak and carth is a non force user
How about Revan, who too got stunned by Malak at the end of their duel on Leviathan and Malak was about to slice him in half, until Bastilla saved him from certain death?

Stop posting half-baked stories to further your argument. Malak was already very powerful on Leviathan. He alone tooled with 3 top men/women and send Revan and Carth in to retreat.

experience as in dooku had 80 years of experience of war and the force, and skills? we dont know malaks form, while dooku mastered makashi to its highest, proven you wrong again
80 years of experience in war? And can you list the names of these wars?

As far as I know, Dooku fought in one major war and that is known as "The Clone Wars", which continued for 4 years.

Malak has fought in 2 major wars: A) Mandalorian Wars and B) JCW (and both these wars lasted 4 years each).

Malak is no slouch when it comes to experience factor.

Force drain and lighting, in terms of the force id put malak on par honestly
How about generating a Force Whirlwind and trapping Revan inside?

Also Dooku never demonstrated Force Drain. And Malak was a master practitioner of Force Lightning and his Lightning attacks seemed to more devastating then that of Dooku. Remember that scene on Star Forge? He instantly killed a Jedi Knight with his single Lightning attack and this happened before he got powered up by those Captive Jedi in his chamber.

Rots sidious could just finish malak with lightning and double team revan
And Malak cannot Force Deflect with his hands or block a Lightning attack through his large Light Saber? Nice try!

Through-out in KOTOR, we noticed that Malak was capable of thwarting most (if not all Force attacks). His defensive abilities are certainly very good.

Utrigita
Its official that Sidious is the most powerful Sith lord ever. Its not even up for debate, so thats how he's more powerful.

Not that I like to argue star wars great comics and books and films big grin but is that the entire sith hiarchy we are taking from ore only the line instituted by Bane you know the two rule???

Gideon
I'm not going to get in an argument about the probability of Sion, Malak, and Nihilus being more powerful than "any incarnation of Sidious" - though I want it to be duly noted that I find a ghost of speculation on that issue to be ridiculous.

But, I do hope the mere notion of Sion, in particular, being stronger than Sidious doesn't stem from his so-called "immortality". Since, after all, the Exile was capable of defeating Sion in single combat on multiple occasions before finally breaking his will and killing him, thus proving that she is more skilled and "more powerful" than he is. The only reason he got up after the first beating was because of his immortality, thus proving that immortality does not equal power, because mere mortals were capable of bringing Sion down.

Likewise, Sidious has exhibited far more strength in the Force and a mastery of it than Sion ever has, and since Palpatine's defining quality is his ability to manipulate, I dare say that he would have a field day with Sion.

vader11
Actually which Sidious is this?

Riverollv
I think it's RoTs Sidious they're talking about

Kadesh
Didnt you tell me before you wouldnt interfere with a debate between me and another person? Now you gave me the impression that you are untrustworthy.

How about Revan, who too got stunned by Malak at the end of their duel on Leviathan and Malak was about to slice him in half, until Bastilla saved him from certain death? Wow getting stunned means malak is more powerful, Its ironic isnt it that malak on the leviathen could stun revan yet lost to him while getting powered up by the starforge, Such irony amazes me, Espcially when it comes from youe

Stop posting half-baked stories to further your argument. Malak was already very powerful on Leviathan. He alone tooled with 3 top men/women and send Revan and Carth in to retreat. "Powerful" in what sense? He stunned bastila, who is far weaker than malak, he stunned carth who is a non user and for all we know he could have stunned revan when he is offguard, stunning some body doesnt mean shit, especially if you compare malak to sidious who wiped out 3 sith lord powerful enough to bring dead people back from the dead to ashes. Malak is powerful, but inferior to sidious

80 years of experience in war? And can you list the names of these wars? i actually meant experience in the force, sorry bout that

As far as I know, Dooku fought in one major war and that is known as "The Clone Wars", which continued for 4 years.

Malak has fought in 2 major wars: A) Mandalorian Wars and B) JCW (and both these wars lasted 4 years each). I concede the earlier point but id like to bring up one point, having more experience in war doesnt put you above someone when it comes to force fights or lightsaber duels

Malak is no slouch when it comes to experience factor. True, but dookus knowledge of the force surpasses him

Wow so force whirling a stronger jedi means your powerful? How bout i state the dark women is super powerful because she managed to attack vader with the force?

Also Dooku never demonstrated Force Drain. And Malak was a master practitioner of Force Lightning and his Lightning attacks seemed to more devastating then that of Dooku. Remember that scene on Star Forge? He instantly killed a Jedi Knight with his single Lightning attack and this happened before he got powered up by those Captive Jedi in his chamber. Sorry to burst your bubble but he killed a weakened jedi with his lightning, the cutscenes prove you wrong already

And Malak cannot Force Deflect with his hands or block a Lightning attack through his large Light Saber? Nice try! Proof that
malak has force deflection? Show me a source and not baseless assumptions. And deflect with a lightsaber? Mace who is arguebly stronger than malak had ahell of a hard time blocking sidious lightning and yoda who had force deflect got blown back by sidious lighting, If 2 stronger jedis had a hard time doing it, what makes you think malak can?

Through-out in KOTOR, we noticed that Malak was capable of thwarting most (if not all Force attacks). His defensive abilities are certainly very good. All force attacks? he didnt demonstrate crush and several other abilities that bane, revan, vader sidious exar kun had demonstrated

Riverollv
It's useless to debate with him, Kadesh. He is a Malak super-fanboy. All he says is crap, you will never make him see his stupidity.

Darth Sexy
How about Revan, who too got stunned by Malak at the end of their duel on Leviathan and Malak was about to slice him in half, until Bastilla saved him from certain death?

Stop posting half-baked stories to further your argument. Malak was already very powerful on Leviathan. He alone tooled with 3 top men/women and send Revan and Carth in to retreat.

80 years of experience in war? And can you list the names of these wars?

Malak has fought in 2 major wars: A) Mandalorian Wars and B) JCW (and both these wars lasted 4 years each).

Malak is no slouch when it comes to experience factor.

Also Dooku never demonstrated Force Drain. And Malak was a master practitioner of Force Lightning and his Lightning attacks seemed to more devastating then that of Dooku. Remember that scene on Star Forge? He instantly killed a Jedi Knight with his single Lightning attack and this happened before he got powered up by those Captive Jedi in his chamber.

And Malak cannot Force Deflect with his hands or block a Lightning attack through his large Light Saber? Nice try!

Through-out in KOTOR, we noticed that Malak was capable of thwarting most (if not all Force attacks). His defensive abilities are certainly very good.
Ok you can quit with the Malak fanboyism, because it's destroying your own logic. If you are arguing about who's better in the force, then for sure it is Malak, but I wouldn't even think twice if you were arguing who is better in saber combat, which is clearly Dooku. And I don't see how he instantly killed a jedi with his force lightning, unless you're conveniently forgetting that he was force choking the jedi as well.

Utrigita
I'm not going to get in an argument about the probability of Sion, Malak, and Nihilus being more powerful than "any incarnation of Sidious" - though I want it to be duly noted that I find a ghost of speculation on that issue to be ridiculous.

But, I do hope the mere notion of Sion, in particular, being stronger than Sidious doesn't stem from his so-called "immortality". Since, after all, the Exile was capable of defeating Sion in single combat on multiple occasions before finally breaking his will and killing him, thus proving that she is more skilled and "more powerful" than he is. The only reason he got up after the first beating was because of his immortality, thus proving that immortality does not equal power, because mere mortals were capable of bringing Sion down.

Likewise, Sidious has exhibited far more strength in the Force and a mastery of it than Sion ever has, and since Palpatine's defining quality is his ability to manipulate, I dare say that he would have a field day with Sion.

Nore am I going to argue about Malak sion are nihilus being more powerful then Sidious yet my question was, the handbook that the statement about Sidious being the most powerful is it the entire history of the sith ore only from the line that bane instituted???

jollyjim311
I'm pretty sure Dooku is above Malak as far as the force goes. He brought Asajj to her knees in pain with one finger. The power behind the impact of his force push was described as a wall. He used the force to keep Greivous alive. Someone must've taught Qui Gon how to instantly collapse a non force-sensitive with a touch. He is stated as being one of the most powerful Jedi and Sith. Dooku also easily dismissed powerful Jedi with the force (such as Obi Wan and Quinlan).

Sorry for the lack of detail in this post, I don't really feel like posting right now...

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by jollyjim311
I'm pretty sure Dooku is above Malak as far as the force goes. He brought Asajj to her knees in pain with one finger. The power behind the impact of his force push was described as a wall. He used the force to keep Greivous alive. Someone must've taught Qui Gon how to instantly collapse a non force-sensitive with a touch. He is stated as being one of the most powerful Jedi and Sith. Dooku also easily dismissed powerful Jedi with the force (such as Obi Wan and Quinlan).

Sorry for the lack of detail in this post, I don't really feel like posting right now...

Nah, I'll disagree with that. Malak was considerably powerful in the force even before he had the SF to fuel him, and he was a monster while he was fueled. I don't think Dooku matches up.

Count Makashi
What has Malak ever shown, to be better then Dooku in the Force, he even couldn't defeat Revan on the SF, when he isn't on the SF, he is good amount of skill below Revan, while is debatable that SF Malak could defeat Dooku, ordinary Malak couldn't and in this fight, its an ordinary Malak.

vader11
I think Dooku is a little betterstick out tongue

Gideon
No, I don't think that a 'regular' Malak is equal to Count Dooku, much less superior to him. Advent WTFpwned that debate ages ago, and cobbled a massive argument in favor of Dooku that no one has been able to trump. These are just three quotes in regards to Dooku's power from a single source.

"The Count has always wielded considerable power - by natural authority, by lightsaber, and now by wealth and persuasion. This double-dealing master of the Force has taken a place at the heart of galactic events, and he threatens the very survival of the Republic."

"Dooku's considerable strength in the Force made him enigmatic even to Yoda."

- Page 114, the Complete Visual Dictionary.

"Count Dooku is the most recent of the Lost Ones. He is considered the most bitter loss because the Force was so strong in him."

- Page 115, the Complete Visual Dictionary.

Darth Sexy
Again Escape, I would put even a regular Malak at worst, a match for Dooku in the force. A SF powered Malak would be superior

Count Makashi
What does enigmatic mean, i am not from English speaking country, so sory.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Again Escape, I would put even a regular Malak at worst, a match for Dooku in the force. A SF powered Malak would be superior

Darth Sexy, I am beginning to think that you're developing a soft spot for these KotoR characters. A 'regular' Malak isn't as powerful as Dooku in the Force or in lightsaber combat. If you'd like to argue it, then do so with Advent.

Edit: Enigmatic means mysterious.

Count Makashi
OK, thx.

vader11
OK, thx. Why don't you search in dictionaries?laughing

Count Makashi
Don't have one at home.

Darth Sexy
Darth Sexy, I am beginning to think that you're developing a soft spot for these KotoR characters. A 'regular' Malak isn't as powerful as Dooku in the Force or in lightsaber combat. If you'd like to argue it, then do so with Advent.

Edit: Enigmatic means mysterious.

Ok Escape, Malak was #2 in an order of tens of thousands, please name me techniques he didn't know that Dooku was aware of. We know he knew force drain well, which Dooku didn't know, so in terms of offensive weapons, he has more of them. And this is before he becomes nearly invincible on the SF. You can think that I'm developing a soft spot for KOTOR, but I can claim that you do the same with the PT Jedi.

vader11
Don't have one at home. Oh, that's unbelievable. BTW, there are lots of online dictionaries.

Gideon
Ah, you're going to pull out the Malak-was-the-greatest-in-an-order-of-tens-of-thousands card? Count Dooku, if my memory serves me, has been labeled one of the greatest Jedi in the history of the Order and an even greater Dark Lord of the Sith, according to the RotS novelization. Yoda calls Dooku "the wisest and most learned" of the Jedi, as well as his greatest student. Dooku was also the greatest of the Lost Twenty. So... I would consider Dooku's credentials to be a lot more proficient than Malak's own.

Where is this proof? Dooku was able to bring Ventress to her knees by lifting a finger. He floored Sora Bulq - a very powerful dark Jedi and user of Vaapad - with a single gout of Force lightning.

Nearly invincible? We can argue semantics, if you'd like, and that's another thing that Advent has hammered - the databank statement that Malak was "nearly invincible".

Please. I've argued harder for Revan and Dooku (incidentally characters I don't like) than I've ever argued for any other character, Sidious included. You can accuse me of many things, but I never argue out of bias.

I simply operate on fact, rather than fiction.

Edit: In any case, I told you to take it up with Advent, who is far more capable of delivering a solid argument than me. Defeating me is much more different and much easier than taking her on, so if you feel that you're right, go ahead and tackle her.

Darth Sexy
Ah, you're going to pull out the Malak-was-the-greatest-in-an-order-of-tens-of-thousands card? Count Dooku, if my memory serves me, has been labeled one of the greatest Jedi in the history of the Order and an even greater Dark Lord of the Sith, according to the RotS novelization. Yoda calls Dooku "the wisest and most learned" of the Jedi, as well as his greatest student. Dooku was also the greatest of the Lost Twenty. So... I would consider Dooku's credentials to be a lot more proficient than Malak's own.

Where is this proof? Dooku was able to bring Ventress to her knees by lifting a finger. He floored Sora Bulq - a very powerful dark Jedi and user of Vaapad - with a single gout of Force lightning.

Nearly invincible? We can argue semantics, if you'd like, and that's another thing that Advent has hammered - the databank statement that Malak was "nearly invincible".

Please. I've argued harder for Revan and Dooku (incidentally characters I don't like) than I've ever argued for any other character, Sidious included. You can accuse me of many things, but I never argue out of bias.

I simply operate on fact, rather than fiction.

Edit: In any case, I told you to take it up with Advent, who is far more capable of delivering a solid argument than me. Defeating me is much more different and much easier than taking her on, so if you feel that you're right, go ahead and tackle her.

In terms of offensive weapons, Malak has a force drain. What does Dooku know that Malak doesn't?

Gideon
In terms of offensive weapons, Malak has a force drain. What does Dooku know that Malak doesn't?

Of my entire argument, that is what you choose to respond to? I don't play that game, Darth Sexy. So, in return, you can just take it up with Advent.

Darth Sexy
Well if Dooku is superior to Malak, he can do it either by saber combat, or force abilities, or both. Notice how I never argued saber combat. In terms of force abilities, they all have the same sith powers, except Malak has an additional force drain.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Riverollv
It's useless to debate with him, Kadesh. He is a Malak super-fanboy. All he says is crap, you will never make him see his stupidity.
I am a Malak fanboy?

I don't even like him but that does not means that I would trash him or any character that I don't like.

What you say is not 100% perfect either so why not generate an argument about Dooku and make him look better.

And if you can't then STFU.

S_W_LeGenD
Didnt you tell me before you wouldnt interfere with a debate between me and another person? Now you gave me the impression that you are untrustworthy.
What I actually said was that if you want to interfere in my debate then develop an argument based on the subject of discussion.

Wow getting stunned means malak is more powerful, Its ironic isnt it that malak on the leviathen could stun revan yet lost to him while getting powered up by the starforge, Such irony amazes me, Espcially when it comes from youe
There can be two reasons for this:

A)- One reason is that Revan became more powerful and his defensive abilities had improved, when he raided Star Forge and fought with Malak for the second time.

B)- Another reason is that Malak never used his stunning tactics on Revan during his duel with him on Star Forge or Revan never gave him the chance to do so in that final duel.

"Powerful" in what sense? He stunned bastila, who is far weaker than malak, he stunned carth who is a non user and for all we know he could have stunned revan when he is offguard, stunning some body doesnt mean shit, especially if you compare malak to sidious who wiped out 3 sith lord powerful enough to bring dead people back from the dead to ashes. Malak is powerful, but inferior to sidious
Revan was not caught off-guard when he got stunned by Malak. Revan was in an striking position. What you failed to notice is that Malak could instantly stun his opponents even before they could react as evident from his fight on Leviathan.

And no one is comparing Malak with Sidious.

i actually meant experience in the force, sorry bout that
Malak's Force Mastery is greater then that of Dooku.

I concede the earlier point but id like to bring up one point, having more experience in war doesnt put you above someone when it comes to force fights or lightsaber duels
You are right.

True, but dookus knowledge of the force surpasses him
How?

Wow so force whirling a stronger jedi means your powerful?
When you launch a Force attack on a more powerful opponent and your opponent gets effected by it, then this suggests that your Force Mastery is exceptional and your opponent failed to counter your Force based attack.

How bout i state the dark women is super powerful because she managed to attack vader with the force?
Was her attack successful and Darth Vader got wounded or effected or something?

Sorry to burst your bubble but he killed a weakened jedi with his lightning, the cutscenes prove you wrong already
That Jedi was weak or not is questionable. But he was killed instantly by Lightning attack from Malak and that matters. The point here is that Malak's Lightning is also highly lethal and effective.

Proof that malak has force deflection? Show me a source and not baseless assumptions.
Sorry! I meant that he can Force resist or shield himself.

And deflect with a lightsaber? Mace who is arguebly stronger than malak had ahell of a hard time blocking sidious lightning and yoda who had force deflect got blown back by sidious lighting, If 2 stronger jedis had a hard time doing it, what makes you think malak can?
I know that Malak will have a hard time with blocking Sidious' Lightning attack if he uses his Light Saber for defence. But this is one alternative.

Malak would prefer to Force shield himself or deflect Lightning attack. His defensive abilities are certainly very good as evident from KOTOR.

All force attacks? he didnt demonstrate crush and several other abilities that bane, revan, vader sidious exar kun had demonstrated
I said that Malak can defend against many kinds of Force attacks, if not all. You misunderstood my point here.

S_W_LeGenD
Ok you can quit with the Malak fanboyism, because it's destroying your own logic. If you are arguing about who's better in the force, then for sure it is Malak, but I wouldn't even think twice if you were arguing who is better in saber combat, which is clearly Dooku. And I don't see how he instantly killed a jedi with his force lightning, unless you're conveniently forgetting that he was force choking the jedi as well.
Destroying my own logic? I am not even talking about Malak' Saber skills because I don't know much about them.

Malak and Dooku cannot be compared when we talk about Saber Combat because Malak is unknown in this case.

And that Jedi was trapped through a telekinetic grip and not being choked.

Darth Sexy
WTF do you think a "telekinetic grip" is douchebag?

Kadesh
EDIT.

Ill finish this another time

they all have the same sith powers, except Malak has an additional force drain. See what i meant? i already said before that malak is on par with dooku

S_W_LeGenD
WTF do you think a "telekinetic grip" is douchebag?
Hey idiot, Malak held those two Jedi in a Gripping form and he wasn't even looking at that them and nor even pointing his hand towards them, while he was talking to Revan. It was a display of telekinetic gripping.

You have a better name for that action then name it.

Kadesh
Hey idiot, Malak held those two Jedi in a Gripping form and he wasn't even looking at that them and nor even pointing his hand towards them, while he was talking to Revan. It was a display of telekinetic gripping.

You have a better name for that action then name it. Grip IS TK, just that its forced around one part of the body and you dont have to lift your hand to grip. Other wise what technique did vader do in TESB

Darth Sexy

You have a better name for that action then name it.

Yea dumbass, a force grip. The same thing Vader did on his star destroyer while talking through a video link. It's the same maneuver, moron.

S_W_LeGenD
Yea dumbass, a force grip. The same thing Vader did on his star destroyer while talking through a video link. It's the same maneuver, moron.
Try to control your f**king mouth! dolt!

Just simply say that it is a Force Grip.

Darth Sexy
Try to control your f**king mouth! dolt!

Just simply say that it is a Force Grip.

I am protected under the first Amendment of the United States, so I can use whatever vocabulary I deem necessary, and at this point since you can't comprehend simple concepts, I will use derrogatory language until you CAN comprehend it. Force choke=force grip=whatever the hell you were talking about.

S_W_LeGenD
I am protected under the first Amendment of the United States, so I can use whatever vocabulary I deem necessary, and at this point since you can't comprehend simple concepts, I will use derrogatory language until you CAN comprehend it. Force choke=force grip=whatever the hell you were talking about.
And I will resort to even more harsh remarks if you will not stop using foul language.

Anyways! Force Choke is not Force Grip and I never said that they were samething.

It was you who said that Malak was Force Choking that Jedi and I came and reminded you that he was actually using Force Grip instead. I indeed used the term "TK Grip" and Kadesh came and clarified that Force Grip is actually a TK based Force move, so my term was already correct in meaning.

The problem is that you can't read properly.

Gideon
I've now seen it all: the day that LeGenD lectures someone else on how to debate. I won't get into Flamefest '07 with you on this thread, but it is very obvious that you are a Revan/Malak fanboy. In fact, it has been obvious since the get-go. I'm not saying you're a fanboy that defies all logic nor are you a fanboy that claims "teh Revan can take NJO Luke n DE Sidz n Chuck Noris! at zeh same time" (he couldn't take any of 'em), but you are a fanboy. You can deny it, but your actions speak louder than anything. Arguing that Revan's lightning = Sidious's lightning comes to mind. If you've ever argued against Revan or Malak, I'd be surprised. But I don't think you have. Anyways, the bottom line is that you are a KotoR fanboy, and you should accept it. If I respect Nebaris for anything, it is because he is up front and honest with his own fanboyism, which makes things run smoother. You should be honest with yourself as well; it'll give you a piece of mind.

In conclusion, there is no way in hell a 'regular' Malak can defeat Dooku. He's assraped, saber wise, and I'd say that Dooku is - at the very freakin' least - equal to Malak. Being considered one of the most powerful Jedi in the history of the Order and an even stronger Dark Lord of the Sith (dictated by canon sources) makes me think he's quite a bit better.

But that's me... and Advent... and most people...

S_W_LeGenD
I've now seen it all: the day that LeGenD lectures someone else on how to debate. I won't get into Flamefest '07 with you on this thread, but it is very obvious that you are a Revan/Malak fanboy. In fact, it has been obvious since the get-go. I'm not saying you're a fanboy that defies all logic nor are you a fanboy that claims "teh Revan can take NJO Luke n DE Sidz n Chuck Noris! at zeh same time" (he couldn't take any of 'em), but you are a fanboy. You can deny it, but your actions speak louder than anything. Arguing that Revan's lightning = Sidious's lightning comes to mind. If you've ever argued against Revan or Malak, I'd be surprised. But I don't think you have. Anyways, the bottom line is that you are a KotoR fanboy, and you should accept it. If I respect Nebaris for anything, it is because he is up front and honest with his own fanboyism, which makes things run smoother. You should be honest with yourself as well; it'll give you a piece of mind.
I will admit that I like some KOTOR characters and I also like some PT characters. Though Malak is not among my favourites but I do not dislike him either. I however do defend him when it is necessary because some people negate him just because they don't like him.

And I will admit that I am a fan of Revan, HK-47, Canderous and Sidious. I also like Anakin.

In conclusion, there is no way in hell a 'regular' Malak can defeat Dooku. He's assraped, saber wise,
I will not compare these two Jedi in case of Saber Combat. Malak is an unknown in this case, though some 3rd party sources do point out that he was among the greatest swordsmen of his age. Still comparing an unknown with a known one seems a strange thing to me.

and I'd say that Dooku is - at the very freakin' least - equal to Malak.
Force wise - this can be true. Though Malak still knows a few more offensive moves.

Being considered one of the most powerful Jedi in the history of the Order and an even stronger Dark Lord of the Sith (dictated by canon sources) makes me think he's quite a bit better.
I agree that Dooku is one of the best. In fair, I like him better then Malak.

But that's me... and Advent... and most people...
I respect opinions of others and that includes yours as well.

Darth Sexy
And I will resort to even more harsh remarks if you will not stop using foul language.

Anyways! Force Choke is not Force Grip and I never said that they were samething.

It was you who said that Malak was Force Choking that Jedi and I came and reminded you that he was actually using Force Grip instead. I indeed used the term "TK Grip" and Kadesh came and clarified that Force Grip is actually a TK based Force move, so my term was already correct in meaning.

The problem is that you can't read properly.

force grip=force choke=you're incompetent.

Darth Subjekt
Force wise - this can be true. Though Malak still knows a few more offensive moves.

Dooku had more than Anakin, and they were worthless. What's your point? It matters who strikes first, not who has more moves in his arsenal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.