A Dilemma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sian
Hi,

I'm Sian, i'm 15 and i'm pretty new here. I've recently done something stupid. No it's nothing sexual it's to do with how people look at me and I look at myself.
I do dance at school, i'm pretty good, i also do it outside of school and i'm better than most of the people who go to dance club at school. I'm expected to get an A star at GCSE.
Anyway about a month ago the teacher was off and we went a head with dance club anyway as we have a performance coming up. The other girls were more interested in "Donny Dark hoe", Dirty Dancing and I got pissed off with them. I told them we had a show to rehearse for and that's what we should be doing. They continued messing about so I left Dance Club in a huff. I didn't talk to them afterwards at school for about three weeks. They were calling me huffy and created the "I hate Sian club". Now I want to go back to dancing with them but I feel stupid because I know I let them get to me which is exactly what they wanted. Have any of you ever done anything stupid like say your leaving somewhere and then realise it's a big part of your life and want to come back? I realise if I do come back i'll have to change. I also realise everyone neutral will be laughing at me no matter how I act.

Should I suck up my pride and return?

Have any of you made a big exit only to return somewhere pretty soon afterwards?

Did you feel stupid about your actions and embarressed to return?

Robtard
Stay focused this time...

Kinneary
Meh, I'd have too much pride to go back. Not after so long. But that's just me, and some people think pride is a sin.

I wouldn't do it, personally. I'd rather keep my dignity. Is there any way you can join a dance club without having to go to that specific one?

Grand_Moff_Gav
Just go back, they'll forget about it soon.

Sian
Originally posted by Kinneary
Meh, I'd have too much pride to go back. Not after so long. But that's just me, and some people think pride is a sin.

I wouldn't do it, personally. I'd rather keep my dignity. Is there any way you can join a dance club without having to go to that specific one?

It's the only one at the school, I belong to one outside school. I want to go back but I said stuff like "they were stupid" and now I feel stupid wanting to go back. My prides kept me away for about a month I wanted to go back straigh away and act like nothing had happened.

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Just go back, they'll forget about it soon.

I probably will, I just feel so stupid. It was saying i'd never go back and the final way I exited.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Sian
Hi,

I'm Sian, i'm 15 and i'm pretty new here. I've recently done something stupid. No it's nothing sexual it's to do with how people look at me and I look at myself.
I do dance at school, i'm pretty good, i also do it outside of school and i'm better than most of the people who go to dance club at school. I'm expected to get an A star at GCSE.
Anyway about a month ago the teacher was off and we went a head with dance club anyway as we have a performance coming up. The other girls were more interested in "Donny Dark hoe", Dirty Dancing and I got pissed off with them. I told them we had a show to rehearse for and that's what we should be doing. They continued messing about so I left Dance Club in a huff. I didn't talk to them afterwards at school for about three weeks. They were calling me huffy and created the "I hate Sian club". Now I want to go back to dancing with them but I feel stupid because I know I let them get to me which is exactly what they wanted. Have any of you ever done anything stupid like say your leaving somewhere and then realise it's a big part of your life and want to come back? I realise if I do come back i'll have to change. I also realise everyone neutral will be laughing at me no matter how I act.

Have any of you made a big exit only to return somewhere pretty soon afterwards?

I can't tell you how many times something likle that happen to me.I always let people brother me at work.A girl called me a **** and then told everyone that I was teh one who called her that.
Which I did not.I try not to let it brother me but there she is telling everyone that I am and I am just talking on the cell when she says really loudly. "I guess the **** wants to talk alone back there with my boyfriend"
I am so mad and try not to be in the same room as her (breakroom)which can be a promblem because she smokes also and normanly in the same room as me.
I did some stuff to her to get back yes I know I am imature but deep inside I do want to make up with her but h ow could I?I am almost as bad as she is.
Anyway any sugguestions?jm

Mindship
My 2 cents...

Go back. Apologize. Everyone makes mistakes, and you are being mature enough, strong enough, to admit to that. Your real friends will forgive you and move on. The ones to feel sorry for will be the ones still giggling. If there's a lot of that, then it's up to You to decide if this particular club is really worth your time and positive energy.

drewforever
I let people run over me literally all the time but end up going back. If its someone you have to work with, no matter what its definitely not your fault/problem, your only doing whats right.

King Nothing
Hi,

You don't seem to be the one in the wrong but, If you feel you really need to return then just do it, they'll forget it. Or you could make them apologize, if they don't ditch'em, if they do, you should join again.

Me personally, I wouldn't go back but hey, everyones different.

I got so much pride It aint even funny, but pride isn't always a good thing.

Magee
wow such a hard life some people have, I feel all of your pain.

chillmeistergen
lol

Sian
Thanks guys. I'm returning, no one anwered these sections. I don't believe noone else has been it a similar situation.

Schecter
maybe this will put things in better perspective:

imagine someone who is repeatedly thrown out of a place where everyone thinks he/she is a waste of life? not only that, but afterwards they repeatedly return in stupid corny disguises just to annoy people? think about someone this pathetic and you wont feel so silly about going back. sometimes its good to say "hey, it could be worse". hope this helps wink

Sian
Originally posted by Schecter
maybe this will put things in better perspective:

imagine someone who is repeatedly thrown out of a place where everyone thinks he/she is a waste of life? not only that, but afterwards they repeatedly return in stupid corny disguises just to annoy people? think about someone this pathetic and you wont feel so silly about going back. sometimes its good to say "hey, it could be worse". hope this helps wink

I don't get what cha on about. I'm guessing though you have returned somewhere after saying you wonldnt. I suppose you sucked up all the laughter aimed at you. That's good. I just hope when I go back to dance I can cope. Was it a real place or online here you left. If it was online here it's not really the same as you didn't know the people so you couldn't feel as stupid as someone in real life. Perspective is a great thing.

Schecter
I don't get what cha on about. I'm guessing though you have returned somewhere after saying you wonldnt. I suppose you sucked up all the laughter aimed at you. That's good.

actually no, never happened...not that i can recall. why would you assume this? in fact nothing in my post even alluded to this....interesting.

I just hope when I go back to dance I can cope. Was it a real place or online here you left. If it was online here it's not really the same as you didn't know the people so you couldn't feel as stupid as someone in real life. Perspective is a great thing.

again, who said i left?

and again, not reported. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sian
actually no, never happened...not that i can recall. why would you assume this? in fact nothing in my post even alluded to this....interesting.

again, who said i left?

and again, not reported. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your strange reply is enough for me to assume it. It's not important though is it. Wherever you went a way from... Whatever you said. "Not reported"? that's a weird thing to say do you think you're a Policeman?

Schecter
enough of this crap. bring back kirk

Sian
enough of this crap. bring back kirk

Who is Kirk? That's a pretty posh name I know a boy called Kirk Williamson.

Schecter
Cjc9nV9p5M4

InnerRise
This is really stupid really.

You got mad b/c they all wanted to do something that you didn't want to do.

You aren't the teacher and they didn't have to listen to you. Instead of getting mad you should have just joined in on what they wanted to do or just said that you didn't feel like participating being that the teacher wasn't there and just left on a light note.

You sound spoiled.

And you called them stupid and the such? You deserve to be ridiculed it sounds like and if you go back you deserve what they dish out to you and if they accept you back in open arms that's all good as well.

But know that you brought this upon yourself. You're not the victim. Go back if you want and face the possible consequences or stay away from these people who get you so riled up for some reason who you deem "stupid."

Cjc9nV9p5M4 funny

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

debbiejo
Dancing? You're going to hell too. It's a sin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.