Martian Manhunter vs Megatron

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[BAW]Endrict

Who wins?

guy222
Originally posted by Endrict

Who wins?

megatron

Endless Mike
Couldn't J'onn just go intangible and rip him apart from inside?

endrict
Originally posted by guy222
megatron

Yah can he fry MM with his cannon?

LORDSIDIOUS01
'Autobots Transform" Megatron easily

Galvaclaw
What's Megatron actually going to J'onn he has nowhere near the strength to physically hurt MM (low thousands) and if the martians resistance to damage is even a 1000th of Superman's he won't even feel the cannon. It's quoted as being able to flatten a town, that's not enough.

His anti matter cannon was used once and apparently at great risk to Megatron. It's not a viable tactic here.

J'onn 10/10

TricksterPriest
..............You've never seen that canon at full power, have you? What the f**k? He can easily blow up a major city with one shot. Tapping his personal black hole, he can blow up the moon. Transformers are way too powerful for most other comic book characters under cosmic. Martian gets fried.

Galvaclaw
What exactly would city or moon destroying blast do to a top tier? No one would argue that would drop Superman or Thor so why think MM can't handle it?

Most Transformers are mid tier. Maybe the low end of top tier at the most. There are exceptions Matrix Thunderwing looks to be a herald level maybe more but he lacks higher end feats. Uncron and Primus are abstract level.

I have Galva in my name. I know about Transformers. Unless you want to show some scans that put the average Transformer up to even herald level.

TricksterPriest
Ask Board-walker and Long Pig. They have scans of the comics. shrug

Galvaclaw
Board Walker tends to just pull ideas out his arse though. I've never seem him back up any of his claims with scans.

LordFear
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
What exactly would city or moon destroying blast do to a top tier? No one would argue that would drop Superman or Thor so why think MM can't handle it?

Most Transformers are mid tier. Maybe the low end of top tier at the most. There are exceptions Matrix Thunderwing looks to be a herald level maybe more but he lacks higher end feats. Uncron and Primus are abstract level.

I have Galva in my name. I know about Transformers. Unless you want to show some scans that put the average Transformer up to even herald level.

Megatron is NOT your average transformer dude. He is the LEADER and has been for awhile for a reason. Refer to all the times he tore into StarScream's ass and put him in his place. Megatron would rape MM after J'onn shits himself from what he has to confront. At full blast, MM would wish he was dead with the rest of his race way before getting this level of hurt

Symmetric Chaos
edit

janus77
anyone post up some Megatron feats?

seriously, I'm astonished at how highly the Transformers are rated. I used to read the British comics, back in the late '80s and watch the old cartoons. they were powerful robots but nothing compared to comic characters like Superman,Thor etc.

hell most of them could only lift a few hundred tonnes, not the thousands and millions that many of the mid-level comic superheroes can.

Megatron was the 2nd most powerful one going, after Prime. and when he was upgraded to Galvatron, set a new standard for TF power, but still a typical Herald would be billions of times faster, more versatile, stronger and simply more devastating.

psycho gundam
megatron cant lose to a martian,he wont allow it no matter what!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.