Black Bolt vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miraclethree
Hi everyone, who wins between:

Black Bolt at full power vs kirby Darkseid

discuss!

lordboo
Originally posted by miraclethree

discuss!
ds

Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k?

Galan007
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What the f**k? I second that.

guy222

discuss!

black bolt

miraclethree
Originally posted by guy222
black bolt

agree with you

BB's a real badass

guy222
agree with you

BB's a real badass

Agar is the leader of the Inhumans smile

Evil_Ash
I agree with myself.

Darkseid destroys BB.

xmeat
one scream jobberseid dies.

guy222
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I agree with myself.

Darkseid destroys BB.

Ok

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by xmeat
one scream jobberseid dies.

One shot from the Omega Beams, Black Bolt dies.

xmeat
One shot from the Omega Beams, Black Bolt dies. you mean beams that didn't kill superman nuff said.

BB would murder all of apokolips by himself.

Galan007
you mean beams that didn't kill superman nuff said. Ummm, Superman is protected by the Source.

That's the only reason why the OE didn't kill him. smile

His Airness
Um this fight seems massively lopsided. confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by His Airness
Um this fight seems massively lopsided. confused

yes It was made by an idiot so what more can you expect.

His Airness
yes It was made by an idiot so what more can you expect.

Oh.

LordFear
BB should win this. Not easily though

Galan007
yes It was made by an idiot so what more can you expect. laughing

This made me laugh way to hard.

Galan007
Originally posted by LordFear
BB should win this. Not easily though sick

masterbruce
depends on if BB unleashes a scream before the Omega beams reach him

DS will not survive a BB scream

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
depends on if BB unleashes a scream before the Omega beams reach him

DS will not survive a BB scream

Hold up.

You just made a thread asking for people below skyfather who would survive a shot from BB. Just now you said that a blast from BB could take out a skyfather.

masterbruce
Hold up.

You just made a thread asking for people below skyfather who would survive a shot from BB. Just now you said that a blast from BB could take out a skyfather.

Point? Just becuase I limited my other thread to subskyfathers does not mean I think any skyfather level character can survive a BB scream without being horribly injured.

Xplosive
Anyway, full power BB against full power Darkseid, BB is nothing but a joke, insect.

His Airness
Point? Just becuase I limited my other thread to subskyfathers does not mean I think any skyfather level character can survive a BB scream without being horribly injured.

Quick question. Are you aware that at best Black Bolt has leveled cities?

masterbruce
Originally posted by His Airness
Quick question. Are you aware that at best Black Bolt has leveled cities?

I am aware that at his worst he has disintegrated a villain who has at times made the X-Men look like helpless kids.

Quite impressive, no?

starlock
I am aware that at his worst he has disintegrated a villain who has at times made the X-Men look like helpless kids.

Quite impressive, no?

DS for the win

Just being fair but a scan can be provided that shows apocalypse taking a scream from BB and lots of attacks from some of the xmen and co

Symmetric Chaos

Quite impressive, no?

In HoM . .

LordFear
Originally posted by Galan007
sick

I fully back up that statement and thinks that BB unleashed would take DS down. DS's biggest weakness is underestimating his opponents unless if he fought them beforehand. That right there is advantage BB

His Airness

Quite impressive, no?

No, actually it isn't considering HOM was a non canon title. smile

xmeat
The oe is a joke BB voice ripped through reality and startled galactus he wins hands down.

juggernaut66666
You are a retard.
Hands down.

miraclethree
Ummm, Superman is protected by the Source.

really not

even in JLA Animated OE does not kill Supes

Symmetric Chaos
really not

even in JLA Animated OE does not kill Supes

Heres a fun fact the animated JLA was part of the DCAU not their comic universe wink

xmeat
Heres a fun fact the animated JLA was part of the DCAU not their comic universe wink ds still loses. wink

Symmetric Chaos
ds still loses. wink

I don't need you to tell me that you're a dumbass.

xmeat
I don't need you to tell me that im a dumbass.

tell me something i dont know.

masterbruce
tell me something i dont know.

ummm... confused

xmeat
ummm... confused whaaaaat

Soljer
Some people have serious mental deficiencies. Black Bolt is getting WAY over rated. He couldn't take the Surfer, or Superman, or a Green Lantern.

Hell, it looks like he won't even be able to take the ****ing HULK for christ's sake.

Darkseid rapes him, rips another hole in him, and rapes that one too.

Just for good measure.

xmeat
Originally posted by Soljer
Some people have serious mental deficiencies. Black Bolt is getting WAY over rated. He couldn't take the Surfer, or Superman, or a Green Lantern.

Hell, it looks like he won't even be able to take the ****ing HULK for christ's sake.

Darkseid rapes him, rips another hole in him, and rapes that one too.

Just for good measure. What the f**k? a scream from BB would utterly destroy superman or green lantern and jobberseid.
BB has taken it to gladiator and thor he's way underrated in kmc.

Bentley
Now, stop saying none sense about Black Bolt in this battle, because people who actually like him like me have to live with the stupid overhyping fanboys do to justify themselves.

There is not a single feat that says BB is over Superman's level, so EVEN if Supes raped DS, there is no reason to think BB would do the same. BB will not have a chance to scream (which is arguably his only shot at eve hurting DS), so why don't you just make a thread about if BB can yell before being blitzed by a high end sky father, because thats what this thread is.

xmeat
Originally posted by Bentley
Now, stop saying none sense about Black Bolt in this battle, because people who actually like him like me have to live with the stupid overhyping fanboys do to justify themselves.

There is not a single feat that says BB is over Superman's level, so EVEN if Supes raped DS, there is no reason to think BB would do the same. BB will not have a chance to scream (which is arguably his only shot at eve hurting DS), so why don't you just make a thread about if BB can yell before being blitzed by a high end sky father, because thats what this thread is. darkseid doesn't have superspeed you idiot and why wouldn't he get a chance to scream.

LordFear
Nobody knows the full effects of BB's screams, so how can we say that DS rapes him?

xmarksthespot
Because he does...

Bentley
DS has super speed in spades, he fought Orion in a physical battle through the space jumping from asteroids and planets that are likely to be distant from one another, hence a super speed feat.

LordFear
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Because he does...

If the guys' simple whisper can do what it does. How about him yelling?
You ever imagine that?

xmeat
DS has super speed in spades, he fought Orion in a physical battle through the space jumping from asteroids and planets that are likely to be distant from one another, hence a super speed feat. ah jobberseid does one quick feat and its assumed he can now blitz people to death good logic.

Bentley
Yeah, and he has two low feats and you suppose that he is a loser. Maybe you should post BB's speed feats to compete with DS's, lets see who is better.

jasonk3
I agree with myself.

Darkseid destroys BB.

I agree with Evil Ash

xmeat
Yeah, and he has two low feats and you suppose that he is a loser. Maybe you should post BB's speed feats to compete with DS's, lets see who is better. name one person that darkseid ever blitz BB speed>>>>jobberseid

Bentley
Name one person Blackbolt ever blitzed, name a single speed feat of him that puts him over traveling between planets. You have nothing but your word, you have nothing.

xmeat
Name one person Blackbolt ever blitzed, name a single speed feat of him that puts him over traveling between planets. You have nothing but your word, you have nothing. wtf bb has flown from planets to planet ds cant even fly.

Bentley
Are you seriously saying DS cannot FLY? Why do you even discuss about a character if you know that little about them? You don't see me talking about the yankees not knowing a thing of baseball.

I advice you to inform yourself about the characters before posting, it makes no sense to discuss about things you don't know a thing about.

No fly, hehe, you are surely joking =) .

TricksterPriest
YES HE CAN. He's blitzed highfather, the JLA, Orion, etc, etc, etc. This is a brutal curbstomp of Blackagar Boltagon aka Black Bolt.

Darkseid will erase him from existence.

xmeat
prove to me darkseid can fly dumbass if you cant then STFU.

Damn kmc makes debating boring people here just cant see the difference between fast hits and speedblitz.

leonheartmm
the omega affect is the only thing really working for darksied here{or generally these days} he doesnt have the type of resistance to take a full on shout let alone a scream. ofcourse the omega affect is plot device so darksied wins.

xmeat

Damn kmc makes debating boring people here just cant see the difference between fast hits and speedblitz.

juggernaut66666

Darkseid can fly/hover dumbass go read some of his appeareances.

xmeat
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkseid can fly/hover dumbass go read some of his appeareances. you mean stand on hover disk good logic.

Bentley
Hey X, out of curiosity, can Supes speed blitz Black Bolt?

xmeat
Hey X, out of curiosity, can Supes speed blitz Black Bolt? if supes acts like a punk and goes after him from behind yes.

Bentley
So you say that diving at lightspeed towards BB won't do anything is he is in front of him... Right?

xmeat
So you say that diving at lightspeed towards BB won't do anything is he is in front of him... Right? all it takes is a whisper dude.plus BB would be ready for supes.

Bentley
Would Quicksilver be able to speed blitz BB then?

xmeat
Would Quicksilver be able to speed blitz BB then?
nah

Redatom65
but of course magically the hulk can beat him roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bentley
Who can speed blitz him?

Symmetric Chaos
Who can speed blitz him?

Anyone with with around ClassicQuicksilver level speed or better. Maybe even starting lower than that.

UniOmni
Ummm, Superman is protected by the Source.

When was it clarified that was the reason he shrugged off the OE?

People always tout this as fact, but the scan never comes.

batdude123
from behind

Uh...

Nah, I'm not even gonna touch this. laughing out loud

Superherovandal
Dude DS would annihilate BB OE him. then bring him back to life just to do it over and over. His OE is no joke. Anyone who thinks that seriously has no knowledge of him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Everyone who said BB can take DS is an idiot times infinity. Do you guys realize that DS took a full on to the face blast from the ALE entity? The same blast earlier had destroyed an ENTIRE SOLAR SYSTEM. Now forgive me, but I don't think BB can destroy an Entire Solar System. Sueprman on the Other hand, has been shown when sun amped to be able to turn the wheels of something as big as a solar system. BB is done for before his lips part.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by batdude123

Uh...

Nah, I'm not even gonna touch this. laughing out loud

Was the irony of that post intentional?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
When was it clarified that was the reason he shrugged off the OE?

People always tout this as fact, but the scan never comes.
Lol You don't need a scan. The OE comes from the source. The source determines who it works on. The same way the source determines why the Spectre couldn't kill DS. No where on the page did it say it in exact words. Superman Prime is the center of the DCU. The OE wont' work on essential beings. Not to kill. It has pwned Superman before. Always able to teleport him away, trap him, even hurt him.

xmeat
BB doesn't have to be in jobberseids face he could just hover over the apokolips planet and make one loud scream and blown jobberseids planet the **** up.

juggernaut66666
BB doesn't have to be in jobberseids face he could just hover over the apokolips planet and make one loud scream and blown jobberseids planet the **** up.
Darkseid>>>>>Ronan.

xmeat
Darkseid>>>>>Ronan. once BB blows JS planet he'll be weak and floating uncouncious.

nvrbeenwthagirl
once BB blows JS planet he'll be weak and floating uncouncious. \
IF BB has no Boomtube, He'll be about as big as an ant is to Us. his scream will be laughed at by DS and his Elite and he will be stepped on by Stompa.

Symmetric Chaos
once BB blows JS planet he'll be weak and floating uncouncious.

Wow that sounded so unbelieveably dirty the first time I read it.

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Lol You don't need a scan. The OE comes from the source. The source determines who it works on. The same way the source determines why the Spectre couldn't kill DS. No where on the page did it say it in exact words. Superman Prime is the center of the DCU. The OE wont' work on essential beings. Not to kill. It has pwned Superman before. Always able to teleport him away, trap him, even hurt him.

The OE is a gift from the Source true.

But people always say the Source protected Superman is why Superman beat Darkseid.

Without a scan saying something along those lines, or at least implying that's why Superman takes and shrugs off the OE, it's simply wishful thinking.

We can't theorize, when the writers of the comics themselves feel and state otherwise.

They're the final authority.

xmeat
\
IF BB has no Boomtube, He'll be about as big as an ant is to Us. his scream will be laughed at by DS and his Elite and he will be stepped on by Stompa. BB voice can be heard lightspeeds of distance buffoon.

Mider999
a whisper wow the OE travels at warp speed........oh and if this is non jobbing DS yes he would servive the scream, he servived a attack from the anti life equation entity i think he can handle a scream from BB

starking
Man, you people who think Black bolt could take Darkseid, need to hook me up with what your smoking, that must be some good sh1t.

xmeat
Originally posted by Mider999
a whisper wow the OE travels at warp speed........oh and if this is non jobbing DS yes he would servive the scream, he servived a attack from the anti life equation entity i think he can handle a scream from BB survive maybe but once he's ko'ed it wont matter.

nvrbeenwthagirl
survive maybe but once he's ko'ed it wont matter.

So how is BB going to KO Darksied? wouldn't DS be able to Pwn BB with Telepathy or Reality manipulation? Or is BB immune to those?

xmeat
i just said hover over his planet and blow it to shit with a scream.
Plus BB has matter manip powers to.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i just said hover over his planet and blow it to shit with a scream.
Plus BB has matter manip powers to.

LOL, first off, How does BB hover over Apok? DO you know that he would be but a speck to the Giant Planet with no boomtube. And his scream has never been able to destroy the Earth, Let alone, A gigantic Apok. And REality manip is a bit different than Matter manip. and I haven't seen his on par with DS. Anyway. BB loses horribly in this mismatched fight. BB might be a good fight for say, THe ray or Mamima. But never DS. Any version.

xmeat
LOL, first off, How does BB hover over Apok? DO you know that he would be but a speck to the Giant Planet with no boomtube. And his scream has never been able to destroy the Earth, Let alone, A gigantic Apok. And REality manip is a bit different than Matter manip. and I haven't seen his on par with DS. Anyway. BB loses horribly in this mismatched fight. BB might be a good fight for say, THe ray or Mamima. But never DS. Any version. BB has never tried to destroy earth thats not saying he cant.

starking
BB has never tried to destroy earth thats not saying he cant. Those type of statements slaughter millions of my innocent braincells sad

DigiMark007

Great debating tactic. Bash and swear.

erm

Oh, and I checked...it wasn't someone else's fault like most immature members try to say. It was just you refusing to debate respectfully. Learn to take criticism without resorting to being a jerk...it'll help. With life that is, not to mention KMC.

leonheartmm
blackbolt's energy beam{not even compareable to a strong shout} took out an entity not even galactus could handle.

Bentley
Which one? Name and scans please.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Great debating tactic. Bash and swear.

erm

Oh, and I checked...it wasn't someone else's fault like most immature members try to say. It was just you refusing to debate respectfully. Learn to take criticism without resorting to being a jerk...it'll help. With life that is, not to mention KMC.

Can we ban him yet Digi? Pleeease? love

OT= Black Bolt gets stomped, Darkseid 10/10

DevilGoblin
Black Bolt kills horribly Darkseid any time, any fight, any day of the week, twice on Sunday 10/10. No Contest, BB's scream would erase Akopolips from DCU.

Darkseid can't neither beat Superman.

BB wins 10/10

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Can we ban him yet Digi? Pleeease? love

OT= Black Bolt gets stomped, Darkseid 10/10

Can we also ban DevilGoblin? love

DevilGoblin
Can we also ban DevilGoblin? love

only for saying the truth ?

Black Bolt rapes Darkseid (any version).

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Black Bolt kills horribly Darkseid any time, any fight, any day of the week, twice on Sunday 10/10. No Contest, BB's scream would erase Akopolips from DCU.

Darkseid can't neither beat Superman.

BB wins 10/10
What is Akopolips?

DevilGoblin
What is Akopolips?

is 66 your IQ ?

juggernaut66666
is 66 your IQ ?
English much?

Evil_Ash
is 66 your IQ ?

Is your IQ 1?

Martian_mind
I didn't think Goblins IQ actually had digits......

CasanoVa
Is your IQ 1?

Don't think I didn't see that extremely poor grammar EA, 'cause I did.

"Is 1 your IQ?" roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
is 66 your IQ ?
Retard grammar?

DevilGoblin
English much?

oh, english is not my native language but i have been owning your for months just here, even if i don't know your language

think what slaughter would be if we debated in my native language: the same result of my signature i bet: you trashed as your weak demi-stupid god

juggernaut66666
oh, english is not my native language but i have been owning your for months just here, even if i don't know your language

think what slaughter would be if we debated in my native language: the same result of my signature i bet: you trashed as your weak demi-stupid god
You retard I'm Hungarian not American it's written under my avatar.Next time you want to seem smart you should know how to put a sentence "together".
"Is 66 your IQ?"haermm
Listen dumbass you haven't owned anyone here but you own yourself by posting bullshit and after even the members own you.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Don't think I didn't see that extremely poor grammar EA, 'cause I did.

"Is 1 your IQ?" roll eyes (sarcastic)

I have no idea what you are talking about. 313

Anyway English isn't my Native language...

juggernaut66666

think what slaughter would be if we debated in my native language: the same result of my signature i bet: you trashed as your weak demi-stupid god Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You retard I'm Hungarian not American it's written under my avatar.Next time you want to seem smart you should know how to put a sentence "together".
"Is 66 your IQ?"haermm
Listen dumbass you haven't owned anyone here but you own yourself by posting bullshit and after even the members own you.
I guess you got owned again.....

Bentley
This is a moment I will cherish of one of the top three KMC moments in my stay.

CasanoVa
This is a moment I will cherish of one of the top three KMC moments in my stay.

What are the other two?

Bentley
One would be the time Loot got punked three times by Scoobless in a tourney, they faced each other three times and Loot fought to the bitter end those three and lost. A classic.

Soljer
Black Bolt would likely be taken out by one of Darkseid's lackeys - much less the man himself.

Juntai
Originally posted by Soljer
Black Bolt would likely be taken out by one of Darkseid's lackeys - much less the man himself.

juggernaut66666
Mantis would do the job.

starking
If I was Ebert and Roeper, I would give this thread two hanging testicles.

DevilGoblin
I guess you got owned again.....

in fact you sound retard as your spelling

juggernaut66666
in fact you sound retard as your spelling
huh
Can someone translate it to me?

Symmetric Chaos
huh

That simply isn't possible.

DevilGoblin
huh

translation: you are a retarded, delusional DC Fanboy

BTW: Darkseid KMC does not exist, don't cry. Your false god is weak. Hulk would destroy him easy as hell any time, any day as the majority of fans in the majority of comic boards thinks.

juggernaut66666

BTW: Darkseid KMC does not exist, don't cry. Your false god is weak. Hulk would destroy him easy as hell any time, any day as the majority of fans in the majority of comic boards thinks.
I might profile this one.......

Symmetric Chaos

Amazingly you have never given us links to these comic boards where people say that Darkseid would lose to Hulk or Blackbolt.

darthgoober
huh
I can. What he really meant was...

HULK SMASH CAUSE HULK'S THE STRONGEST ONE THERE IS!!!!

starking

BTW: Darkseid KMC does not exist, don't cry. Your false god is weak. Hulk would destroy him easy as hell any time, any day as the majority of fans in the majority of comic boards thinks. By using your mondo retarded logic, Darkseid would destroy the Hulk because he loses to Silver Surfer and Silver Surfer loses to Dracula. Man, now I want to kill myself for posting that sad

juggernaut66666

Weren't you the one who said that Hulk could beat Michael Arc Angel?

Evil_Ash

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/retard-2.jpg

masterbruce
Weren't you the one who said that Hulk could beat Michael Arc Angel?
he prob meant if they were fighting only in a physical slugfest

juggernaut66666
no expression
Here comes the guy who created the Living Tribunal Vs Hulk in a slugfest thread.

Symmetric Chaos

No he meant that: "Hulk would rape him by using his strength to over come Michales magic"

xmeat
devil g knows his comics well you haters could learn from him.

Evil_Ash

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/dur.jpg

juggernaut66666
Yeah he is the leader of the retards and you are his captain.

RyogaHibiki
Stares at each other

Black bolt: ...
Darkseid: ... (disappeared form existence)

nvrbeenwthagirl

eek! sad eek! laughing laughing confused laughing

Redatom65

so ur one of his exotic dancer's he keeps mentioning. Hulklings terrify me sick

Bentley
This is a new low even for X.

xmeat
This is a new low even for X. wtf are you talking about.

Bentley
That you are usually more reasonable than Devil G, it seems a bit out of place to back him up just like that.

Superherovandal
DevilG...DS would annihilate BB no problem.

FearOfBlood
Black Bolt' scream would kill Darkseid. If BB does not use his masterblow, he loses.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by FearOfBlood
Black Bolt' scream would kill Darkseid. If BB does not use his masterblow, he loses.

You obviously do not own not one DC comic in the history of comics.

FearOfBlood
You obviously do not own not one DC comic in the history of comics.

No, you're wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.