Great Beasts vs. Great Evil Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
I know this is a bad idea, but for some reason I've really been wanting to make this thread

King_Mungi
Oh lord GEB destroys them, this is a HUGE mismatch there is nothing the Great Beasts could do to it. Which is now even part of the Source

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I know this is a bad idea, but for some reason I've really been wanting to make this thread

geb

Thanos_1990
GEB

celestialdemon
GEB easily.

Thanos_THOTU
Yeah I allways wanted to make a Pre-retcon Beyonder vs the Beyonders ... But you don't see me making it, the reason is.

#1. It's not a fight, well at least it isnt fair.
#2. I know the outcome.
#3. Respect, well not really, but if you keep making silly match-up's people will doubt your knowledge, and your points might lack value in other threads.

Oh yeah, the Ultimate Darkness.

Edit -- Oh and I didnt mean to be offensive in any way Mike, just take that under consideration before making an other match-up.
The forum would look bad (or be rather messed up) if there were a lot of one sided battles.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.