Darth Vader/NJO Luke/Cade Skywalker v. Malak/Tholme/Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Takes place on Bespin. Each has own compliment of weapons. Who wins?

Apollo Cloud
2nd team, imho. Sion can handle and eventually take Luke, Malak can wtfpwn Vader, and Tholme can take Cade.

Technically Sion could take this on his own. I really don't see the point in having him in these versus threads anymore, I think Rex should ban him.

Janus X
Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
2nd team, imho. Sion can handle and eventually take Luke, Malak can wtfpwn Vader, and Tholme can take Cade.

Technically Sion could take this on his own. I really don't see the point in having him in these versus threads anymore, I think Rex should ban him.

I think Rex should ban you.

vader11
laughing

Darth Subjekt
No one would beat NJO Luke in this thread. He would eventually break Sion's will.

Apollo Cloud
As I've said before, whether someone actively chooses to give up the will to live or not shouldn't be considered in these threads, given we're judging their combat prowess, and that's too personality related.

Darth Subjekt
but if it affects the outcome of the battle, then its fair game.

Apollo Cloud
Maybe so, but imho, the only people who would be able to do such a thing are Traya, Revan and the Exile. Nobody else would have that kind of psychological advantage over him.

Darth Subjekt
Well if Jacen were to flow walk or whatever the hell it's called, and see bits of his life, he could learn that info and use it against him, i.e. Traya in general. Doesn't the mention of her name bring him to his knees?

Apollo Cloud
It's more the fact that The Traya loved The Exile, more than she loved Sion, coupled along with the fact that The Exile was owning him, that lead to him giving up. Realistically, Sion's will is immense, and I doubt just anyone can break it, even with knowledge of Traya.

Darth Subjekt
Hence Luke in his most powerful incarnation.

Apollo Cloud
With no psychological advantage over him...

Gideon
I have to interject here; Nebaris, you do make it sound as if Sion is somehow "on par" or even superior to NJO Luke in actual combat prowess. That isn't the case. Sion is a speck compared to Luke, and would only last long due to his "immortality".

And, by the way, Sidious would break Sion's will as well, since he is the supreme manipulator of the Star Wars narrative.

darthsith19
Seeing as this is LORDSIDIOUS01's thread, I'll go with team 1, simply because I don't like Sion and don't care for Malak, either, well Vader is pretty cool.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kadesh
Well nebaris, vader, luke or even cade can just pull a huge piece of debris to bury sion, sion cant move, sion gives up, end of story

vader11
Oh, Vader uses force crush & the other team lose.

Kadesh
sure can on malak since he has never demonstrated the shield technique and vader can just bury sion under a piece of debris, Tholme has a defence to crush so i doubt it would work on him.

W/e it is Father and son win this weather or not vader uses crush

jollyjim311
Team 1. 10/10.

Captain Bob
NJO Luke could practically take them all on by himself. With Vader and Cade, it's overkill to the tenth power.

Utrigita
isn't dark crisis luke the strongest incarnation ??? and again isn't into you language what does NJO stand for I know ANH and most can be figured out but NJO I cannot figure out.

Anyway gives this to team one.

kamikz
NJO = New Jedi Order

Darth Sexy
This is a donkey stomping fight for the Skywalkers..

jollyjim311
Luke dismisses the other team via eye contact. Sion crawls the kilometer and a half that he was flung to see the opposing team having a campfire. Luke gives Sion a puzzled look, but then he uses his crazy lightning, and Sion goes belly-up.

vader11
Ya...team 1 is going to win coz it is a bit more powerful.

Gideon
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Luke dismisses the other team via eye contact. Sion crawls the kilometer and a half that he was flung to see the opposing team having a campfire. Luke gives Sion a puzzled look, but then he uses his crazy lightning, and Sion goes belly-up.

Kadesh
The skywalker family owns team 2 and i doubt tholme would want to join the sith

LORDSIDIOUS01
Team one. Praise the Skywalkers

Count Makashi
Team 1 is allot more powerful, but Sion, maybe cant be killed(maybe by Luke) and no one from team 1 knows of his weakness, to convince him, to surrender his life. I just don't know, cant decide now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.