Hi, Everyone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

feliznavid
Hi everyone!

I am a newbie but I just love movies so thought I could learn something here. I seem to never have the same opinion of the movies as the critics, so I am evidently very, very dumb. This is ironic, because I am an award-winning reporter myself, have several degrees, and am married to an ivy leager who also must be very, very dumb. For example, we just saw 300 and liked it!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) Well. what can you expect? We also liked Apocolypto -- and Amazing Grace. Guess our love of history has made us bananas! Happy Dance But there must be a few others out there like us. Am I the only one who liked the 300?

Storm
Welcome to KMC' s Rich Fantasy Life, and now back to reality welcome2

Ordained
Hi and I never seen 300 but I want too. And if it's any consolation, I liked the previews laughing

Wild-Cherry
wave

I loved 300 yes

ladygrim
Hey welcome to KMC big grin

General G
Welcome, 300 was awesome raver

And I hope you don't join and then leave after a few days/weeks. erm

*=DeathReaperr'
300 was an orgy of death and violence so good, that its boundaries cannot be surpassed by any past movie. Dont listen to those hypocrite critics..they know nothing

vader11
hi, welcome~

SpartanII
Originally posted by feliznavid
Hi everyone!

I am a newbie but I just love movies so thought I could learn something here. I seem to never have the same opinion of the movies as the critics, so I am evidently very, very dumb. This is ironic, because I am an award-winning reporter myself, have several degrees, and am married to an ivy leager who also must be very, very dumb. For example, we just saw 300 and liked it!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) Well. what can you expect? We also liked Apocolypto -- and Amazing Grace. Guess our love of history has made us bananas! Happy Dance But there must be a few others out there like us. Am I the only one who liked the 300?

hi, im SpartanII, but you can call me SII. The first thing you'll wanna do is get a great sig, only suckers dont have great sigs. Wait, you arent a sucker, are you? Good. I can help you then. For a basic grunge (excluding VAT and optional extras eg:- a render, a border, text, a background, a foreground) that'll be... lets see... *taps furiously away at a calculator* $250.

Jk

welcome to our friendly community smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.