Sebastian Shaw vs. Doc Samson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Fight takes place in a Pizza Hut parking lot.

guy222
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Fight takes place in a Pizza Hut parking lot.

doc

LordFear
yeah gotta go with Doc too, he has a more impressive track record with just all the tangling with the Hulk he has done over the years

CasanoVa
Let's see, Shaw took Colossus down pretty impressively recently I must say. I see Colossus and Doc Samson as peers (Colossus having the strength advantage and Samson the skill).

But still, I don't reckon Samson has what it takes to overload Shaw.. Especially if Colossus couldn't.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Let's see, Shaw took Colossus down pretty impressively recently I must say. I see Colossus and Doc Samson as peers (Colossus having the strength advantage and Samson the skill).

But still, I don't reckon Samson has what it takes to overload Shaw.. Especially if Colossus couldn't. That was not a real fight. Colossus was hallucinating he was fighting Shaw as the whole thing was in his head.

But Shaw did knock out Rogue who was amped with She-Hulks powers along with hers with a single blow. Shaw is a beast.

capt it up
shaw wins oh and shaw has beat colossus pritty easily in his first fight with the x-men.

CasanoVa
Originally posted by snoopdogg
That was not a real fight. Colossus was hallucinating he was fighting Shaw as the whole thing was in his head.

But Shaw did knock out Rogue who was amped with She-Hulks powers along with hers with a single blow. Shaw is a beast.

Oh yeah embarrasment I had forgotten it was just Emma ****ing with their brains, embarrasment don't I feel stupid now.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by capt it up
shaw wins oh and shaw has beat colossus pritty easily in his first fight with the x-men. That's because Colossus didn't know how his powers worked and he didn't punch him hard at all. I'm sure a rematch would go much differently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.