The entire Wrecking Crew vs Extremis IM,WarMachine& NIMROD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordFear
Can the mechanized team take out this high asguardian powered bozos or will they be manhandled?

CasanoVa
Iron Man, War Machine & Nimrod 10/10

Going by The Wrecking Crew's record I reckon each member of the tech team could take them down by themselves let alone together.

TricksterPriest
Hell, Iron Fist took them out fairly easily. whistle

LordFear
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hell, Iron Fist took them out fairly easily. whistle

are you guys serious?
I thoughte The Wrecking Crew together were freakin' bad asses?
Gotta check up on them again. Have they gotten weaker over the years?

guy222
Originally posted by LordFear
Can the mechanized team take out this high asguardian powered bozos or will they be manhandled?

nimrod ftw

King_Mungi
They are badasses they have laid the smack down on Thor many times, just depends on the writer. They have had many bad showings though.

CasanoVa
Back in the day they could of made a good fight out of this, they are very inconsistent in their showings though. Recently they have become disgustingly large jobbers, used to show how good new or upcoming characters are. Yet they seem to be on the up and up in Omega Flight smile I'm pretty glad about that actually, back to being an actual threat.

LordFear
Originally posted by CasanoVa
Back in the day they could of made a good fight out of this, they are very inconsistent in their showings though. Recently they have become disgustingly large jobbers, used to show how good new or upcoming characters are. Yet they seem to be on the up and up in Omega Flight smile I'm pretty glad about that actually, back to being an actual threat.

I agree. Its sad to see such a good potentially bad ass team get punchbaged around like that. I mean they are demiAsguardians man!!!!
As a unit, they should virtually unstoppable

King_Mungi

CasanoVa

guy222
still team two

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.