Ministry (Psalm 69)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cory Chaos
I finally found "Psalm 69" used this afternoon. I'm literally astounded as to how far ahead of its time this album was, considering it was released in 1992.

In listening to it, I'm pulling Rammstein, Atari Teenage Riot, Marilyn Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Rob Zombie and other artists elements from it..literally left and right. It just appears to be an insanely influential and defining album.

Does Ministry get better than this, honestly?

Alpha Centauri
It's not really influential that much outside their genre, but it can happen.

Jesus Built My Hotrod is a great track.

-AC

Patient_Leech
Moral Hygiene came out the other day and it's sooo gooood. Ministry has been a favorite band of mine for a very long time...

NQ7Zgb3YQSU

https://i2.wp.com/wallofsoundau.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Ministry-Moral-Hygiene-Artwork.jpg

Patient_Leech
Oh my fu#king god, the new album is so fu#king good. This song has really grown on me, new Ministry masterpiece classic...

You're like a death cult
Of bad religion
That's what I hate about you
A fu#king death cult
Who never listens
That's why the death is on you

E0ZT2prN2-c

Patient_Leech
Holy dildo, I just got a ticket to see them in March. And the bonus is that I like both of the other bands. The Melvins and Corrosion of Conformity. That is going to be a killer f#cking night. I've seen Ministry twice before and it was legendary both times. I can't wait. droolio nosweat

UmAyPR4KpXo

carthage

Patient_Leech

Patient_Leech
Hopiumforthemasses

Soooo goooood, some of my favorite tracks....

big grin big grin big grin

VfSHHujQcqw

8imYWda6MOs

muE6rVOPzoU

KfRDCnZ0oJk

Kwml_WPbnz8

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.