your GRINDHOUSE review

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Well my day consisted of watching Grindhouse twice, and to much popcorn.
I have to say i had one of the best movie going experiences in a long time. The movies were just plain badass. There really isnt much to review when you get down to it, seeing how the Trailers pretty much captured the atmosphere of the flicks.

Planet terror, mutated ass Zombie-esqu monsters, and a fine chick witha gun for a leg, not uch else really needs or can be said about it.

Death prrof- Kurt Russel,Fine ass woman and some even finer muscle cars Enough said.

From the trailers to the missing reels I enjoyed it all, and i found a new cinema goddess. Zoe bell. Happy Dance

what did you all think. over hyped, or right on the mark?

Jim Reaper
Sweet... I'm gonna check it out in the morning.

ragesRemorse
dammit, i diddnt see the other thread, guess someone can close this one

Röland
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Well my day consisted of watching Grindhouse twice, and to much popcorn.
I have to say i had one of the best movie going experiences in a long time. The movies were just plain badass. There really isnt much to review when you get down to it, seeing how the Trailers pretty much captured the atmosphere of the flicks.

Planet terror, mutated ass Zombie-esqu monsters, and a fine chick witha gun for a leg, not uch else really needs or can be said about it.

Death prrof- Kurt Russel,Fine ass woman and some even finer muscle cars Enough said.

From the trailers to the missing reels I enjoyed it all, and i found a new cinema goddess. Zoe bell. Happy Dance

what did you all think. over hyped, or right on the mark?

I totally agree, Grindhouse was not just a film, it was an experience.

Yeah, Zoe Bell is hot, but I thought Rose McGowan was hotter.droolio

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
dammit, i diddnt see the other thread, guess someone can close this one

It will probably get merged.

Dusty
Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.